A Wealthy American Predicted A Big 2012 Event Would Happen

Old January 21st 12, 03:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default A Wealthy American Predicted A Big 2012 Event Would Happen

I NEVER NEEDED TO GET OVER THAT FAKE PORPII****HEAD, frootie!

I KNEW WHAT A FRAUD SHE/HE/IT WAS!

SO WHERE IS IT? NO DOUBT STILL LOCKED UP IN A RUBBER ROOM SOMEWHERE
SAME AS USUAL!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 15:41:04 -0800 (PST), nightbat
wrote:

On Jan 20, 4:27*pm, wrote:
YOU HAD CONTACT WITH A PSYCHOTIC, LYING FAKE SCHIZOPHRENIC
PORPII****HEAD, frootie?

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

SO WHERE THE **** IS SHE/HE/IT?

Saul Levy

On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 17:05:02 -0800 (PST), nightbat
wrote:
On Jan 19, 2:14*pm, wrote:
FIRST CONTACT WILL NEVER OCCUR WHILE YOU OR THE USUAL OTHER INSANE
FOOLS ARE ALIVE, frootie!

**** THE UNITED SPACE FARCE!

DELUSIONAL BAT-**** CRAZY IDIOT!

NOTHING IS HAPPENING!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 01:23:26 -0800 (PST), nightbat
wrote:
On Jan 18, 4:42*pm, wrote:
ANOTHER FAKE PORPII****HEAD!

SCHIZOS ARE NEVER SILENT!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 04:08:10 -0800 (PST), Darla
wrote:

Hi my precious knightbat!

The crew has been back for awhile, just staying fairly silent.

I just got back in "the nightbat" from the anomaly out between the
galaxies, and I'm ready to be human again!

I miss those days when I was Sacajawea and guided Lewis and Clark.

Don't be surprised if a pretty young girl gives you a wink!

* *Sil (Silouen)

* * * * * Calm down cadet saul our Queen Darla is back and you proved
yourself a liar again. Lucky Darla likes you or you would be in deep
trouble. Spit shine all Officer boots and get their uniforms cleaned
and made presentable you're part of the United Space Force now. Maybe
just maybe you can still make Star Officer before all hell breaks
loose, and Space Command permits Darla to proclaim Official First
Contact this year. The end of old time and the beginning of new time
may be here sooner then you thought.

* * * * * *return to your cadet duties,
* * * * * *Captain nightbat
* * * * * Wake up cadet saul Contact has already occured we are just
waiting for first Official Contact.

Wake up cadet saul Darla is resting in high security Earth
rest area, she earned it. Darla and Seans have finally 2012 returned
get over it.

get ready for 1st Official Contact,
Captain nightbt

Old January 21st 12, 01:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 1/20/2012 6:06 PM, nightbat wrote:

I am planning on going on sick leave for awhile until April so Darla
has selected HVAC (Dark Night) Supreme Commanding Overlord. Please
follow his orders as if they were the word of god.

Thanks, Battie...Just remember in the dark days ahead
to fight until the end. Never give up, never surrender!

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old January 21st 12, 01:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius[_1_] Painius[_1_] is offline
Banned

On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 05:59:51 -0500, HVAC wrote:

On 1/19/2012 8:00 PM, nightbat wrote:

Yes. In my position as Supreme Commanding Overlord, I am now
empowered to bestow Knight status as I deem fit. That also
means that I can remove the Knight status that may have been
dispensed in the past. Note that I am a benevolent Overlord.

That explains alot HVAC you have been Seaned, genetic
material has more then likely passed from a Sean to you via your used
torn condom penus and metabolism cell reorganization has begun. You
will slowly start enhensing and growing female sexual organs, higher
pitch voice, breasts, fuller lips, female hips. With time you will
feel more and more Sean then human for you jumped due to your lust
into advanced genetic genocis.

Now I can finally do what people have been advising
me to do for most of my life... Go **** myself.

You guys crack me up!

I spewed coffeeboi's coffee all over my screen with you guys!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/
Old January 21st 12, 08:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

CAN YOU GET THAT IN K-CUPS, PEENUSINTHEASSKOOK?

LOTS OF GREAT COFFEE FOR KEURIG BREWERS!

HINT: DON'T BUY EMERIL'S COFFEE! IT'S LOUSY!

Saul Levy

Old January 21st 12, 11:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

On Jan 21, 8:56*am, Painius wrote:
[...]

"Focus on the closed door, and you might miss the open one."- Hide quoted text -

nightbat

Isn't is exciting Commander Painius that our Queen Darla
is back oh happy days. 2012 may prove to be the biggest year event of
all time with the Sean guests return arrival. Darla sounds great and I
can't wait to hear from the rest of the crew. HVAC is faking and
tampering with our net posts to make it seem he is some Overlord
Overlady caused by his putting the make on Darla. The Seans are more
advanced to fall for that they know of the Government screws listening
in to our secret comm posts.

Now that our Seans friends are back saul is having a fit, it's all so
beyond his low IQ handling hability. Now that you and Commander Double
A will be manning the Helm the future of the Planet is in your hands.
I know you will do me proud while I'm away. Remember the Seans are
royalty and Galactic helpers as we attempt to head for the stars. You
as newly appointed Earth Ambassadors will need to prepare the humans
for this historic occasion of vast ramifications. Never have so few
helped so many.

good luck Commander Painius,
Captain nightbat
Old January 22nd 12, 12:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

On Jan 21, 3:33*pm, wrote:
CAN YOU GET THAT IN K-CUPS, PEENUSINTHEASSKOOK?

LOTS OF GREAT COFFEE FOR KEURIG BREWERS!

HINT: *DON'T BUY EMERIL'S COFFEE! *IT'S LOUSY!

Saul Levy

On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 08:56:05 -0500, Painius
wrote:

You guys crack me up!

I spewed coffeeboi's coffee all over my screen with you guys!- Hide quoted text -

nightbat

You should know saul as head cadet of coffee makers for
Star Officers, we Team deserve only the finest coffee brewable. I want
you on my Star Ship the nightbat directing the rest of the cadets on
Sean vast armada for Galactic peace. Saul will order all the other
cadets and coffeeboys to be at their best.

shape up,
Captain nightbat
Old January 22nd 12, 09:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius[_1_] Painius[_1_] is offline
Banned

On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 15:06:54 -0800 (PST), nightbat
wrote:

On Jan 19, 8:42*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Jan 16, 11:08*pm, nightbat wrote:

nightbat

* * * * * *Day and night the Cable news runs the ads about a Wealthy
American predicting a world shaking event would happen bigger then
anything anyone else could have predicted. Well it has come true the
Twinkies Company has declared bankruptcy, oh the humanity! This can't
be happening! Who knew, who could have even seen this coming?
Apparently it's true the Hostess Company has filed for Chapter 11
protection despite their World Wide billion dollar plus sales of those
sugar loaded snack foods, Heaven protect us! Well this is 2012 and
anything is possible. How are we suppose to reach the stars without
energy packed snack foods, sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!

* * * * * *Twinkies, Ring Dings Yum!,
* * * * * *the nightbat

Hi Captain,

Remember Kodak?

Also nearing a bankruptcy filing.

First the Japanese took over the cameras, leaving Kodak making the
film. *Now cameras don't need film anymore.

Exit Kodak!

Double-A

nightbat

Hello Commander Double A our Queen Darla is back so soon
First Official Contact may be at hand. The Universe credit cards will
be issued as soon as Outer Space Command permits the Sean Star Ships
to land. Darla has advised they are just laying back and resting and
preparing to body shift into human appearance so it isn't such a shock
for earth humans. She reports my Star Ship nightbat performed well
through all the gravity fields and cosmic wind turbulance. She has
advised my lovely Sil should be contacting me soon to bring me up to
date and for some long awaited private moments, you know. How is your
Uniform and Star Cap if you need a new one let me know because of your
street ordeal.

I am planning on going on sick leave for awhile until April so I am
electing per chain of Command duty assigning you and Officer Painius
as acting Star Headquarters Helm Commanders and 1st assistant. I know
Officer Painius and yourself will make me proud until I make it back.
Please help our Majesty Darla and Sean Crew with anything they may
need. All Profound Earth Science Team Officers will be under your rank
direction and will look to you both for help with Sean possible
landings this year.

Good to see you kept the faith and soldiered through. General Bohne
has been relieved and is now in our friends Sean hands. Soon 2012 and
1st Official Contact may be the greatest event in human history.

The Helm will soon be yours,
Captain nightbat

My friend, I wish you the best of everything! Hope you're all better
by Springtime. Just relax as much as possible, and like Harlow
indicates, fight the good fight and win.

I look forward to reading you in April or so!

Old January 22nd 12, 07:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

APRIL FOOL'S DAY IS APPROPRIATE!

Saul Levy

Old January 22nd 12, 07:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

GET YOUR COFFEE FROM A SEWAGE TANK, frootie!

I WOULDN'T EVEN WASTE ONE OF MY PRECIOUS K-CUPS ON YOU FOOLS!

I'M NOT LEAVING FOR YOUR STUPID VISION OF PARADISE EITHER!

Saul Levy

Old January 22nd 12, 07:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

WHAT SECRET COMM POSTS, frootie?

YOU INSANE ****-HOUSE RAT!

YOU'VE HELPED NO ONE!