Breaking News---ET Seans Darla Is Back

Old January 21st 12, 07:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Breaking News---ET Seans Darla Is Back

nightbat

Lights in the sky not to worry Darla and the Seans are
back.

See:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqU1k...eature=related

Prepare for 2012 The coming of our friends the Seans.

welcome to Earth,
the nightbat
Old January 21st 12, 01:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

THOSE ARE STARS AND MILITARY TESTING, IDIOT frootie!

YOU ARE BAT-**** ****ING CRAZY, IDIOT!

OH, BTW, YOU AREN'T EVER GOING TO LEAVE EARTH, LOONEY TUNE MORON!

YOU AND THE PIG WILL NEVER SEE ANY PARADISE!

Saul Levy

Old January 21st 12, 04:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Jan 21, 1:07*am, nightbat wrote:
nightbat

* * * * * * Lights in the sky not to worry Darla and the Seans are
back.

See:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqU1k...eature=related

Prepare for 2012 The coming of our friends the Seans.

* * * * * * welcome to Earth,
* * * * * * the nightbat

nightbat if Darla posts I will not retire on 2/9/12.Darla gives life
to alt.astronomy.She named a space shipl TreBert in my honor. TreBert
Old January 21st 12, 06:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 1/21/2012 10:09 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

nightbat if Darla posts I will not retire on 2/9/12.Darla gives life
to alt.astronomy.She named a space shipl TreBert in my honor. TreBert

Good news, Bert! Darla IS back and staying at Painus'
house...That why She posts from the same IP as Painus.

Just an FYI, Darla has promoted me to Supreme Commanding Overlord.

You may grovel when ready.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old January 21st 12, 09:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

YOUR NAMED SHIP CRASHED AND BURNED IN THE FIGHT FOR ANDROMEDA, BEERT!

ALL ON BOARD WERE BURNED TO A CRISP!

DIE NOW, IDIOT, OR YOU ARE JUST LYING AGAIN!

Saul Levy

Old January 21st 12, 11:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

On Jan 21, 10:09*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On Jan 21, 1:07*am, nightbat wrote:

nightbat

* * * * * * Lights in the sky not to worry Darla and the Seans are
back.

See:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqU1k...eature=related

Prepare for 2012 The coming of our friends the Seans.

* * * * * * welcome to Earth,
* * * * * * the nightbat

nightbat if Darla posts I will not retire on 2/9/12.Darla gives life
to alt.astronomy.She named a space shipl TreBert in my honor. * TreBert

nightbat

Great that's the second Star Ship now in our fleet and a
Sean transport for taking all the coffee boys to Titan. You can't
retire you're too important to our mission of First Official Contact
Day. Darla will help make you young again Officer Bert not to worry.
HVAC is now turning Sean he has so many female genes in him now the
coffeeboys are all after him. He says he screwed Darla poor chap. Saul
never warned him about the Commander Proz makes you wonder what side
saul is on he just fu*ked his own pal.

Stay at your post Bert we need you.

your Commander,
the nightbat
Old January 22nd 12, 12:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

THERE IS ONLY ONE PORPII****HEAD: DARLA!

YOU AREN'T MY PAL, frootiebat****(guano)inhead!

YOU ARE BAT-**** ****ING CRAZY THOUGH!

Saul Levy

Old January 22nd 12, 07:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

wrote:
* * * * * Great that's the second Star Ship now in our fleet and a
Sean transport for taking all the coffee boys to Titan. You can't
retire you're too important to our mission of First Official Contact
Day. Darla will help make you young again Officer Bert not to worry.
HVAC is now turning Sean he has so many female genes in him now the
coffeeboys are all after him. He says he screwed Darla poor chap. Saul
never warned him about the Commander Proz makes you wonder what side
saul is on he just fu*ked his own pal.

Stay at your post Bert we need you.

* * * * * your Commander,
* * * * * the nightbat- Hide quoted text -

nightbat

We Science Team are all your pals look how far you have
come. When you first came here you were nothing but a clueles
coffeeboy. Now you are a clueless cadet still trying to grasp the big
picture. The Officers introduced you to Bert's theories, Painius
enlightened Prose, the nightbat " Black Comet ", Twitties sad
escapades in New York, Greysky's FTL gizmo, Double A's trials in the
streets, Warhol's Comet doomsday, Brad's moon theories, Oc's big
engine in the sky, Uncle Al's parity experiments, Honest John's
advanced coffeeboy security measures, General Bohne's profound
research backup, The Seans and our cosmic friends Queen Darla, the
Proz, Sil, Bones, and all the rest of the gang. So few Science Team
Officers helping so many silly coffeeboys.

shape up,
Captain nightbat
Old January 22nd 12, 07:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

wrote:
[...]

Rabbi Saul is still trying to figure out what potty training is good
for.

http://translate.google.com/#
Old January 22nd 12, 03:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Jan 21, 5:46*pm, nightbat wrote:
On Jan 21, 10:09*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

[...]

Capt. nightbat I still eat lots of MSP,and I do believe it is a big
help in keeping my brain active. (Wish I could hear better .) Rudy is
my hearing aid dog(she lets me know who is at the door. Those that
only have hate in their hearts,its a wonder Darla posts (they target
her). Reason they try to bring her down is they are jealous of her
wisdom. Her great mind. Her great compassion for humankind. Sum it up.
"Humans love Darla" TreBert

DARLA is Back! ub1 Misc 3 November 20th 09 09:01 PM
DARLA is Back! HVAC Misc 1 November 10th 09 07:49 PM
The news said it costs 2 million dollars to bring the shuttle back to Florida on the back of the 747 lab~rat >:-) Space Shuttle 9 June 22nd 09 05:08 PM
Nightbat Calling Seans---Nightbat Calling Seans---Darla Please ComeIn nightbat[_1_] Misc 0 August 18th 07 05:31 PM
More Possible Proof Of Past Visitation Of Darla Seans in Eqypt AndIndia nightbat Misc 1 January 22nd 07 03:14 AM