About AN INDIVIDUAL, who agrees to be called 'God' by an uneducated person - THINGS YOU NEVER KNEW ABOUT GOD

Old November 24th 10, 08:17 PM posted to misc.education,sci.astro,alt.obituaries,alt.religion.scientology,sci.anthropology.paleo
Leonardo Been (Plato)

Default About AN INDIVIDUAL, who agrees to be called 'God' by an uneducated person - THINGS YOU NEVER KNEW ABOUT GOD

About AN INDIVIDUAL, who agrees to be called 'God' by an uneducated
person.

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 07:46:17 -0800, Ed Conrad wrote:

There are approximately 474,000,000 Web Page results about God. (You
can look it up.)

There are also 85,600,00 postings about God on Google as well as
another 3,610,000 different postings to Google Groups.

I hate to say this but every single one of them is wrong.

You see, God isn't like your typical trillionaire, his Nose held high
and making more money the only thing on His mind.

Actually, He is really down to earth and a pretty nice Guy.

Hell -- please excuse the language -- He's
given you so much. He's allowed you a physical existence and a
plethora of wonderful things that allow you to exist.

It's amazing, really, that He takes in stride that so many people
claim He doesn't exist, that we -- all of us -- have come along by
pure chance despite the astronomical odds against it.

Consequently, I often wonder why HE doesn't throw more darts --
lightning strikes -- at His critics, with their heads constanty up
their ass.

The only resonable answer, I would think, is that -- among His many
attributes -- He has awfully tough skin.

Once upon a time a poster to talk.origins sarcastically wrote that I
-- Ed Conrad -- had skin "thicker than a concrete rhinoceros."

I'm pretty sure, in God's case, it's even thicker.

The only living person I know who has met God and conversed with Him
is David Fellin, one of the two coal miners who were entombed 14 days
during a cave-in near Hazleton, Pa., in August 1963,

By now you should well rememebr the story when, after a few days AND
all hope was gone. Pope John XXIII -- who died 10 weeks before the
cave-in -- appeared to both men at the same time and remained with
them until Fellin, then Hank Throne, were raised to the surface
through a borehole.

It was while entombed -- before contact was made with the miners --
that Fellin had many out-of-body experiences.

One was being aboard Columbus' ship en route to discovering America,
testifying later that good ol' Chris was using a compass.

Another was watching the Egyptian pyramds
being constructed, expaining that not a single multi-ton rock wase
hauled to the site but, instead,
the bocks were made from what appeared to be
cement right where they are today.

Fellin also revealed -- years before the Hubble -- that there are more
stars and planets in the universe "than there are grains of sand on
all of the beaches of the world."

He also testified that he knew for a fact that there are human beings
like us scattered throughout the seen and unseen universe -- and
added, like icing on the cake, that he actually traveled to one of
these planets and saw for himself that it contained human life.

As for his conversations with our God, Fellin said He is normal in
every way except that he couldn't see His face because it was
shrouded in darkness.

"Pop," Fellin said he asked Him (always calling him Pop). "Why can't I
see Your Face?"

He said God told that by revealing HIs face, it would stereotype Him,
and He wanted it known that He can enter the soul of anyone at any
time -- a prince or a pauper.

Our God also told Fellin that He is a member of a family of Gods who
lives in a physical form on a planet countless light years from earth
and each God is responsible for a section of the unfathomable
universe,

He expained to Fellin that His physical body has its limitations but
he can conquer time and distance by traveling as a spirit, taking only
a split-second to be where HE wants to be.

He also revealed that He doesn't judge us when we die -- as we depart
our physical existence for another destination -- but emphasing that
we're judged by our contemporaries while we were on earth.

No one burns in a place called hell, Fellin had learned. The
punishment is being ostracized by friends and family for the evil
deeds we had done against them -- especially behind their back --
while in the physical realm.

Fellin was asked how He felt being in God's
company and his answer was much more than we can ever wish.

"I loved my own father with my whole heart," he told me. "Being in the
company of God gave me that very same feeling."

DEATH DOES NOT EXIST
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Miracle.jpg
http://edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath

MAN AS OLD AS COAL
http://www.edconrad.com

(Ed Conrad's standard and extremely psychotic footer to his posts,
not quoted)