What if (on bugs)

Old July 11th 08, 12:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What if (on bugs)

Years ago I use to go to sleep on hot nights listening to the crickets.
I have not heard a cricket in a long time. Did the chemicals we spread
in Florida kill them off? Is this another reason I see so few birds? I
know Florida bees are in trouble. How are the beetles doing? If we kill
them off we might not have coffee Go figure Bert

Old July 11th 08, 03:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Years ago I use to go to sleep on hot nights listening to the crickets.
I have not heard a cricket in a long time. Did the chemicals we spread
in Florida kill them off? Is this another reason I see so few birds? I
know Florida bees are in trouble. How are the beetles doing? If we kill
them off we might not have coffee Go figure Bert

The Guvnment imposed an entertainment tax on all nocturnal critters and also
required them to possess a license to ply their musical trade ...

Old July 11th 08, 05:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

There are still lots of bees, BEERTbrain! I've even been seeing lots
of bumblebees lately.

Lots of birds here too. The cacadas will no doubt return in HUGE
numbers. They go through cycles.

Saul Levy

Old July 11th 08, 06:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote...
in message ...

Years ago I use to go to sleep on hot nights listening to the crickets.
I have not heard a cricket in a long time. Did the chemicals we spread
in Florida kill them off? Is this another reason I see so few birds? I
know Florida bees are in trouble. How are the beetles doing? If we kill
them off we might not have coffee Go figure Bert

When i was a kid, my dad had an old friend who had
retired to West Palm Beach on the east coast of FLA.
His name was Duncan, and he was about 65 at the
time this happened.

This was back before the days of air-conditioners, and
Duncan had taken to sleeping out in his screened-in
FLA-room on his pool table. He said it was a lot cooler
out there. There was the occasional Palmetto bug, as
you probably know, it's like a large roach that flies, but
Duncan didn't give them a second thought.

One morning, after spending a cool night on the pool
table, Duncan woke up and went to the bathroom to
shave and such. As he reached up with his razor to
start hackin' away at his stubble, he noticed that a
rather large piece of his earlobe was gone! It had
been chewed away! His doctor told him that one or
more of the Palmetto bugs had dined on his earlobe
while he slept!

As a little boy, it caused me many sleepless nights.

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S.: Thank YOU for reading!

P.P.S.: http://painellsworth.net

Old July 11th 08, 08:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Painius Now I will have sleepless nights and will count my ear lobes
each morning. Go figure Bert

Old July 11th 08, 09:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote...
in message ...

Painius Now I will have sleepless nights and will count my ear lobes
each morning. Go figure Bert

Me too.

Some memories just oughta stay buried.

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S.: Thank YOU for reading!

P.P.S.: http://painellsworth.net

Old July 15th 08, 12:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What if (on bugs) use by Terrorists)

Muslin terrorists could be contaminating our foods. Its so easy to do.
They will do it in the name of Allah. If there is an out break of heart
attacks in NYC I can tell you what they put in its water. I stopped
buying Fl. tomatoes. Like the airlines terrorists could have killed off
our growing tomatoes. They got to expensive to eat in more ways than
one Bert

Old July 15th 08, 03:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

More Muslins, BEERTbrain!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Saul Levy

Old July 16th 08, 12:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul I can't believe you are laughing when I mention Muslin
terrorists. Bert

Old July 16th 08, 02:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_30_]

Default Muslin isn't muslim.

“ Muslin is a type of finely-woven cotton fabric,
introduced to Europe from the Middle East in the 17th century.
Its first recorded use in England was in 1670.

It was named for the city where Europeans first encountered it, Mosul,
in what is now Iraq, but the fabric actually originated from Dhaka
in what is now Bangladesh. ” -- WikiPedia

muslim brotherhood sahih muslim muslim calendar
muslim rajputs muslim league muslim magomayev muslim holidays
non-muslim view of ali abu muslim aligarh muslim university