Mars Express image of Valles Marineris shows green!

Old January 27th 04, 04:22 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default Mars Express image of Valles Marineris shows green!

I have a lot of great pictures of Mars surface,and they were all taken
about 30 years ago. So far I find the picture taken by the rovers not to
good. Maybe they came down in less interesting areas? I love pictures
and have the picture of Mars moon Phobos(framed) it has a 6 mile crater
and a lot of very interesting features. There is a valentine mound on
Mars it has the exact shape of a heart. NASA should show that heart
shaped mound on TV on February 14. It might get the public interested in
Mars again. I find the average person is not all that interested Bert