Venus is alive and kicking our NASA's butt

Old December 23rd 06, 06:29 PM posted to sci.space.policy,uk.sci.astronomy
Fleetie

Default Venus is alive and kicking our NASA's butt

"J.Venning" wrote
Doesn't bother me the slightest bit. May I fire off the first shots?
J.

Guth is mentally ill. So, it depends whether you feel comfortable
attacking the mentally ill. Me, I've just tossed him in the round
file labelled "/dev/null", along with Oriel and Min and the rest, so
I only see their posts if someone quotes them.

Martin
--
M.A.Poyser Tel.: 07967 110890
Manchester, U.K. http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=fleetie

Old December 23rd 06, 09:19 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Mud Slide Slim

"J.Venning" wrote in message
k...
"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:00a71d62064770d11a8bb93706dd1f5f.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...
"captain." wrote in message
wow, you can tell so much about me by.... well.... by reading a few
lines of
text that i wrote.
that's amazing.
completely off topic, but amazing nevertheless.
"J.Venning"
As long as he doesn't insult or degrade any particular ethnic groups,
I feel that we should allow him to express his views. After all these
are not moderated newsgroups, and we should all be free to communicate
with one another. However, thanks for the warning.

Do lose cannons count? How about killing off all the incest cloned
borg, either of you got a problem with that?
Brad Guth

Doesn't bother me the slightest bit. May I fire off the first shots?
J.

You and Brad go whack off together. We don't need to know about it.

Old December 23rd 06, 09:32 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
J.Venning

"captain." wrote in message
wow, you can tell so much about me by.... well.... by reading a few
lines of
text that i wrote.
that's amazing.
completely off topic, but amazing nevertheless.
"J.Venning"
As long as he doesn't insult or degrade any particular ethnic groups,
I feel that we should allow him to express his views. After all these
are not moderated newsgroups, and we should all be free to communicate
with one another. However, thanks for the warning.
Do lose cannons count? How about killing off all the incest cloned
borg, either of you got a problem with that?
Brad Guth

Doesn't bother me the slightest bit. May I fire off the first shots?

You and Brad go whack off together. We don't need to know about it.

Temper, temper ! You don't have to read and answer any of the posts that
bothers you.
J.

Old December 23rd 06, 09:50 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"J.Venning" wrote in message

Doesn't bother me the slightest bit. May I fire off the first shots?

My lose cannons are never cold to the touch, and I've got a good list of
viable targets. Still interested?
-
Brad Guth

Old December 23rd 06, 09:55 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
J.Venning

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:7a2c347e0fcfc0d7a151e274392da4b0.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...
My lose cannons are never cold to the touch, and I've got a good list of
viable targets. Still interested?
Brad Guth

'Tis the season to be jolly, so why not? Take a shot.
J.

PS: I will certainly not don any gay apparels !

Old December 24th 06, 08:11 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

" wrote in message
oups.com

Well, maybe you should run for president of the U.S. I bet you can do
a much better job than the mad-man who have at the white house.

I'd be glad to give it a try, and to think that I'm really good at
retroactive butt kickings to boot. However, a rock or of whatever's
under a rock could have accomplished a better job.

Forget it, buddy. There is no god.

What god or ET wizard of intelligent design that's worth their salt
would dare take credit for this god offal mess?

Knowing human beings as we are, don't be so sure that it would have
turned out the way Adolf Hitler envisioned it. Probably another
society just like today's, except maybe more blondes, more Europeans in
the world. If they don't follow the rules set out by Hitler, they have
to start killing their own kind.

Isn't that exactly what those Old Testament thumbers have been doing to
themselves and upon the rest of us village idiots all along?

There probably are ETs as amino acid, the building blocks of all living
things, are found throughout the universe. But since the universe is
about 15 billion years old, why is it we haven't encountered an ET?

Your're such a silly stuck in the muck of a naysay boy, that's why.

Maybe the distance between other planets are just too great an
obstacle? There must be a way to propel a space vihicle through space
fast enough to travel between planets. What is it? How can we as
human beings travel through space at the speed of light? Is it
possible to go beyond the speed of light? Can people live in a space
vihicle for years and years? If so, how can they find food and water
in space? So much that is unknown.

That's exactly what I've been saying and otherwise sharing loads of
viable ideas and of whatever I've uncovered all along. Where the hell
have you been for the past 7+ years?

Gain? Human beings had lived for millions and millions of years from
ape-like up to only 5000 or 10,000 years ago in caves. Do they need to
gain anything? It's a victory as long as human beings won't die out.
From the way it looks today, we may very well die out soon.

Being that silly bible/koran thumping (Earth only) boy again, arnt we.
I thought you didn't believe in whatever Gods or much less ETs unless
they're of heathen status or less.

What does "remorse" have to do with soul, heavel, hell or god? Knowing
right from wrong is a principle learned from our past experience,
taught to us from our ancestors from their experiences,... It's a
learning experience even animals have acquired. Do animals have
remorse?

How the freaking hell do you or any other soul manage to learn from the
sorts of lies that only begets lies?

Obviously the trully incest cloned borg have no apparent need of any
pesky remorse. I rest my case.
-
Brad Guth

Old December 24th 06, 10:55 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
[email protected]

Brad Guth wrote:
" wrote in message
oups.com

Well, maybe you should run for president of the U.S. I bet you can do
a much better job than the mad-man who have at the white house.

I'd be glad to give it a try, and to think that I'm really good at
retroactive butt kickings to boot. However, a rock or of whatever's
under a rock could have accomplished a better job.

Great!! Let's start a write-in campaign to get you elected as
President of the United States. Where do you live? Do you have a lot
of friends to help you? Are you a good speaker? Gotta show your good
stuff!!!

Forget it, buddy. There is no god.

What god or ET wizard of intelligent design that's worth their salt
would dare take credit for this god offal mess?

This so called god had a name, Charles Darwin. He called it, "The
surrival of the fittest".

Knowing human beings as we are, don't be so sure that it would have
turned out the way Adolf Hitler envisioned it. Probably another
society just like today's, except maybe more blondes, more Europeans in
the world. If they don't follow the rules set out by Hitler, they have
to start killing their own kind.

Isn't that exactly what those Old Testament thumbers have been doing to
themselves and upon the rest of us village idiots all along?

There probably are ETs as amino acid, the building blocks of all living
things, are found throughout the universe. But since the universe is
about 15 billion years old, why is it we haven't encountered an ET?

Your're such a silly stuck in the muck of a naysay boy, that's why.

It's not silly. The universe should be teeming with life. So where is
ET? Are we the only ones searching for other lives in this universe?

Maybe the distance between other planets are just too great an
obstacle? There must be a way to propel a space vihicle through space
fast enough to travel between planets. What is it? How can we as
human beings travel through space at the speed of light? Is it
possible to go beyond the speed of light? Can people live in a space
vihicle for years and years? If so, how can they find food and water
in space? So much that is unknown.

That's exactly what I've been saying and otherwise sharing loads of
viable ideas and of whatever I've uncovered all along. Where the hell
have you been for the past 7+ years?

Working in the Silicon Valley. The last 3 years in retirement. So
where the hell have you been doing the last 10+ years?

Gain? Human beings had lived for millions and millions of years from
ape-like up to only 5000 or 10,000 years ago in caves. Do they need to
gain anything? It's a victory as long as human beings won't die out.
From the way it looks today, we may very well die out soon.

Being that silly bible/koran thumping (Earth only) boy again, arnt we.
I thought you didn't believe in whatever Gods or much less ETs unless
they're of heathen status or less.

I don't believe in God, but I think there are ETs out there somewhere.
There gotta be. If we are here, there gotta be some living beings out
there.

What does "remorse" have to do with soul, heavel, hell or god? Knowing
right from wrong is a principle learned from our past experience,
taught to us from our ancestors from their experiences,... It's a
learning experience even animals have acquired. Do animals have
remorse?

How the freaking hell do you or any other soul manage to learn from the
sorts of lies that only begets lies?

It's not easy, but we try hard to separate the lies from the half-lies
and maybe some truth somewhere.

Obviously the trully incest cloned borg have no apparent need of any
pesky remorse. I rest my case.

Remorse? what remorse? We have no remorse in eating other animals for
food. In the old, old days, we were food for other animals also. But
today, we are "civilized". We buried our deads so animals can't eat
them. That is the only change in civilization.

rst0

-
Brad Guth

Old December 25th 06, 01:59 AM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

" wrote in message
ups.com

Great!! Let's start a write-in campaign to get you elected as
President of the United States. Where do you live? Do you have a lot
of friends to help you? Are you a good speaker? Gotta show your good
stuff!!!

Fortunately, out of all the mistakes I've made (way more than my fair
share), I still have lots of "good stuff" to spare.

Since I'm a real person, as such I do in fact exist as having posted
such information within this Usenet from hell.

Forget it, buddy. There is no god.

What god or ET wizard of intelligent design that's worth their salt
would dare take credit for this god offal mess?

This so called god had a name, Charles Darwin. He called it, "The
surrival of the fittest".

But my intelligent designed DNA is somewhat better off than most, and at
least as far as I know of, there's not a strand of Darwin DNA code in
sight. On the other hand, there's any number of extremely nifty DNA
codes we're missing, especially if we'd evolved via panspermia and
happenstance from out of the putrid muck of mother Earth. Would you
like my shopping list of DNA codes that we've lost track of?

It's not silly. The universe should be teeming with life. So where is
ET?

Any ET worth half their salt is keeping a safe distance from our
auto-destruct world. Wouldn't you?

Are we the only ones searching for other lives in this universe?

We could be the absolute lowest of sub-intelligent low life there is to
behold in this known universe. Most of us are certainly way more than
snookered and otherwise dumbfounded enough to qualify as such.

Working in the Silicon Valley. The last 3 years in retirement. So
where the hell have you been doing the last 10+ years?

Working mostly on private boats and a few commercial ships, doing
various hydraulics, electronics and electrical system installs and
servicings. I currently stick myself close to Olalla Washington, and it
otherwise take a real push for getting myself into the likes of Seattle.

I don't believe in God, but I think there are ETs out there somewhere.
There gotta be. If we are here, there gotta be some living beings out
there.

That's good news for both of us, and seriously bad news for all the
Jesus freaks, especially unfortunate for all those Old Testament
thumping souls that are going to remain as sequestered within this
faith-based hell on Earth, mostly nasty because they're all so deathly
afraid of their own shadow.

How the freaking hell do you or any other soul manage to learn from the
sorts of lies that only begets lies?

It's not easy, but we try hard to separate the lies from the half-lies
and maybe some truth somewhere.

That's a pretty neat trick in these days of WMD supposedly hiding under
every other oily rock.

Remorse? what remorse? We have no remorse in eating other animals for
food. In the old, old days, we were food for other animals also. But
today, we are "civilized". We buried our deads so animals can't eat
them. That is the only change in civilization.

I totally agree with "what remorse". The one species this badly failing
Earthly environment could manage so much better off without, is us
humans, and with damn few exceptions to that rule. Diatoms have more
rights as to surviving than we do.
-
Brad Guth

Old December 26th 06, 02:31 AM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

" wrote in message
ups.com

For some silly reason, this reply as posted into Mailgate/Usenet didn't
seem to stick. I'll have to give it another new and improved shot in
the dark.

Great!! Let's start a write-in campaign to get you elected as
President of the United States. Where do you live? Do you have a lot
of friends to help you? Are you a good speaker? Gotta show your good
stuff!!!

Fortunately, out of all the mistakes I've made (way more than my fair
share), I still have lots of "good stuff" to spare and share alike.

Since I'm a for real person, as such I do in fact exist as having posted
such information within this anti-think-tank Usenet from hell.

Forget it, buddy. There is no god.

What god or ET wizard of intelligent design that's worth their salt
would dare take credit for this god offal mess?

This so called god had a name, Charles Darwin. He called it, "The
surrival of the fittest".

But my intelligent designed DNA is oddly somewhat better off than most,
and at least as far as I know of, there's not a strand of Darwin DNA
code in sight. On the other hand, there's any number of extremely nifty
DNA codes we're missing, especially if we'd evolved via panspermia and
happenstance from out of the putrid muck of mother Earth. Would you
like to review my shopping list of DNA codes that we've lost track of?

It's not silly. The universe should be teeming with life. So where is
ET?

Any ET worth half their salt has been keeping a safe distance from our
auto-destruct world. Wouldn't you?

Are we the only ones searching for other lives in this universe?

We could in fact be the absolute lowest of sub-intelligent lheathen life
there is to behold in this known universe. Most of us are certainly way
more than snookered past the point of no return, and otherwise
dumbfounded enough to qualify as such village idiot heathens.

Working in the Silicon Valley. The last 3 years in retirement. So
where the hell have you been doing the last 10+ years?

I've worked mostly on private boats/yachts and a few interesting
commercial ships, accomplishing various hydraulics, electronics and
electrical system installs and servicings. I currently stick myself
close to the muck of Olalla Washington, and it otherwise it takes a real
push for getting myself into the likes of Seattle.

I don't believe in God, but I think there are ETs out there somewhere.
There gotta be. If we are here, there gotta be some living beings out
there.

That's good news for both of us, and seriously bad news for all the
Jesus freaks, especially unfortunate for all those Old Testament
thumping souls that are going to remain as sequestered within this
faith-based hell of their's on Earth, mostly extra nasty because they're
all so deathly afraid of their own shadow.

How the freaking hell do you or any other soul manage to learn from the
sorts of lies that only begets lies?

It's not easy, but we try hard to separate the lies from the half-lies
and maybe some truth somewhere.

That's a pretty neat trick in these days of all those hocus-pocus WMD
supposedly hiding under every other oily Muslim rock.

Remorse? what remorse? We have no remorse in eating other animals for
food. In the old, old days, we were food for other animals also. But
today, we are "civilized". We buried our deads so animals can't eat
them. That is the only change in civilization.

I totally agree with "what remorse". The one species this badly failing
environment could manage so much better off without is us humans, and
with damn few exceptions to that rule. Diatoms have more rights as well
as global life essential functions as to their surviving than we do.
-
Brad Guth

Old December 31st 06, 09:03 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:74b1a415490c7c711f77d910e68200bc.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

Sharing the truth as based upon the best available science, and of the
honestly deductive interpretations thereof, doesn't actually require the
likes of our having to push or otherwise force our "technical
capability" upon another unsuspecting orb, or does it?

We simply need to accomplish a better job with the resources at hand, at
most going off-world towards our own moon or perhaps towards Venus is
about a good as it's going to get without such efforts taking more than
they could possibly contribute.

Notions by those within Usenet suggesting we terraform the likes of
Venus for our greedy and clearly remorseless needs isn't likely a viable
win-win agenda for humanity, that is unless you still don't mind pushing
whatever's likely worse off than Muslim buttons, just to see what
happens next.

Like our Columbus of 1492 as supposedly having been the first of our
kind, as having been given such credit for supposedly discovering
America, you simply need to exclude or replace all that and much other
silly infomercial crapolla you've been told, as well as a few too many
other unfortunately well orchestrated lies that were fully known by
those in charge at the time as having been fully perpetrated lies from
the very beginning, as well as can be said for much the same as to what
can and should be revised about the planet Venus, as thus far having
been depicted to us as anything but the best available truth(s).

In spite of what we've been officialy told, the planet Venus is NOT
purely roasting via greenhouse, instead it's by enlarge geothermally and
physically contributing to it's thick atmosphere, and thus unavoidably
roasting it's nifty and extremely buoyant atmosphere from the bottom up,
and that's only because of the relative newish planetology of such an
active surface environment. This isn't discounting by day whereas some
of that potential 2650 j/m2 worth of solar energy is in fact taken in,
but damn little of that influx of such energy reaches a surface that
remains geothermally hotter than the atmosphere above (especially the
case if we're going by the somewhat atmospherically cooler season of
nighttime). By way of measuring the thermal balance from their season
of nighttime is what radiates that solar influx plus roughly 15% more
than what's solar contributed is what gets radiated away from Venus
because, Venus itself has been cooling itself off, exactly as it should.

Trick physics question for the truly dumbfounded:
Within the first vertical km off the Venus deck, and say within the
somewhat more technology accessible nighttime season of our easily
extracting energy via the 4.15 bar/km of pressure differential, also
taking advantage of a 10 K/km of atmospheric thermal differential, how
the heck are you going to stop or otherwise prevent a radial power
turbine that's situated on top of a vertical atmospheric shaft or
chimney from rotating?

Excluding all the documented geothermal hot spots (of which Venus simply
has more than it's fair share), much less of those involving active lava
or mud flows as suggested by the "fluid arch" of Venus, or that of so
many S8/CO2 gas vents which John Ackerman interpreted on behalf of
sharing his openly deductive mindset worth of understanding about Venus,
as such Venus as is offers way more accessible energy that's fully
renewable and obviously it's already there for the taking, far more so
than any other known planet or moon that's robotically as well as if
need be humanly accessible via existing technology.

Venus is not exactly a humanly cozy sort of butt naked worthy planet,
though as hot and nasty as it is, at least it's technically doable
without our having to reinvent the wheel. The toasty and clearly
interactive elements of Venus are simply way better off than keeping
yourself from getting sub-frozen or otherwise TBI to death on a smaller
and much further away planet, or of some godforsaken moon that's so much
extra further away that has next to zilch worth of any remaining local
energy to spare, and by far insufficient solar influx to light off a
birthday candle, much less sharing any prospects on behalf of the
necessary O2 for feeding that wussy little birthday candle flame.

On Venus, with more spare and easily accessible local energy per
vertical m3 than you can possibly shake a bloody fist full of flaming
sticks at (sort of speak), what exactly is all that insurmountable about
surviving Venus?

If there's any planet that needs terraforming in order to fix it's nasty
environment that's only getting worse off, perhaps Earth and even that
of our moon should be considered as our priority No.1 focus of the
current and future status quo, that's not exactly looking all that good
if we maintain our braille course of those thousand lights that are in
the process of continued GW pollution via their soot and/or simply being
responsible for the next round(s) of energy warlording that'll be taking
the us of us village idiots to the nearest poor-house if not to our
early demise.
-
Brad Guth