Venus/Moon ~ to Terraform, to DNA Seed, to Visit or NOT!

Old August 11th 06, 12:10 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

Default Venus/Moon ~ to Terraform, to DNA Seed, to Visit or NOT!

In other words, folks, it looks as though MI/NSA~NASA Usenet
minions/spooks either can't or will not dare to honestly answer any of
my questions. Gee whiz, folks, why am I not the least bit surprised.

In spite of all their brown-nosed arrogance, greed and born-again Third
Reich bigotry, I'm still that messenger from hell that's asking those
perfectly honest though pesky questions about our magnetosphere, of our
moon and of those pertaining to Venus, that which you folks claim as
all-knowing about, yet you folks can't so much as to bother sharing upon
anything of replicated hard-science specifics that obviously could
become potentially interpretes as to taint any one of your pagan gods.
-

Just in case you folks failed to get my previous topic drift:

How absolutely pathetic, in that I'm sharing the best available truth
and nothing but the truth about our moon and of the other intelligent
life as having been existing/coexisting on Venus, and instead you folks
are still into worshiping pagan gods. The likes James Van Allen is only
in the news because that sorry SOB has finally gone and died on us, and
without ever having shared the truth (wouldn't dare because his entire
extended family and of his close circle of friends and of everything
he'd ever been associated with would become absolutely devastated if the
truth be told).

I'm terribly sorry folks, but that life of such supposed all-knowing
physics and space-science expertise and otherwise good fortune as to
having supposedly tagged our magnetosphere and of the horrific radiation
within, was otherwise of no great loss to modern science nor humanity,
whereas James Van Allen was yet another entirely bought and paid for
soul, as well as being a typical born-again minion/puppet that
continually acted on behalf of the mostly white Jewish propaganda status
quo as orchestrated by their rather exceptional hold on most everything
media and textbook related, as having been entirely orchestrated (AKA
made for TV) infomercial that required the name of a real person in
order to accommodate whatever the mainstream status quo agenda and of
their ruse of the century had established within their mindset to
accomplish, which obviously included his willing part in the ongoing
efforts of sustaining our mutually perpetrated cold-war(s) until hell
freezes over or any of them NASA/Apollo cows come home. Thereby another
portion of the truth has once again gone into yet another grave, just
the way MI/NSA~NASA likes it.

It seems that our naked and physically dark moon is simply unavoidably
at least ten fold if not 100+ fold worse off than any lethal GSO
environment that's essentially smack in some of the worse TBI Van Allen
badlands that our magnetosphere has to offer. Unfortunately, James Van
Allen was never of any help, nor can the physics or hard-science be
extracted or otherwise decrypted from anything associated with his name.

Just try as you may at getting those specific Van Allen belt particle
density/cm3 or attenuation numbers, especially as to most any given
spectrum of lethal solar/cosmic radiation that's getting through those
Van Allen belts. Good luck.

For something that's supposedly so terrestrial life essential, as in
representing itself as to having sustained Earth's protective atmosphere
and otherwise further shielding us from some of the worse kinds of DNA
trauma, we actually know next to nothing about our badly failing
magnetosphere and of those nasty Van Allen belts within. Why is that?

According to every available solar system simulator (of which our NASA
and of those continually sucking up to their infomercial butt, whereas
their having the very best of such simulators to work with), missions
A-11, A-14 and A-16 each had unobstructed views of Venus as being nearby
and above that physically dark lunar horizon, and otherwise Venus at
least once having been situated as though right next to and/or just
below mother Earth, whereas even though appearing as the much smaller
item than Earth, Venus was in fact unavoidably a brighter than Earth
item that would have been rather easily recorded as within an official
EVA Kodak moment, especially of any unfiltered Kodak moments as recorded
upon the likes of their Ektachrome film that was if anything rather
sensitive to the bluish, violet, near-UV and even a touch of having
recorded into UV-a, as photographing spectrums of light which the
0.75~0.80 reflective albedo of Venus more than represented. Therefore,
if anything that's true and of fully replicated science about the
photographic process and of following the regular laws of physics, it is
that Venus would have photographed as even brighter yet than merely
viewed by the human eye.

Yet never once from that physically dark lunar surface or as from orbit
had there ever been any sign of Venus, or for that matter of anything
other than a portion of Earth. Therefore our NASA/Apollo wizards are in
fact born-again liars, as in big time liars and so much worse. Van
Allen was merely a team player of our perpetrated cold-war(s), and
that's about all he ever was.

Now it seems the grand ruse collective of NASA's brown-nosed borgs is
doing all that it can in order to avoid honest topics of our moon,
Sirius or especially that of their having to avoid Venus, in so much as
apparently hoping if not having accommodated such hope along with
further insuring that the PFS instrument of the ESA Venus EXPRESS
mission never gets an opportunity to function. Our NASA and of those
associated has essentially caused irreprehensible harm to science and
therefore having caused great harm to Americans integrity as well as
having negatively impacted most all of humanity, and they knowingly did
such from their very beginnings, and their actions are still very much
into the their original game plan of snookering humanity and that of
summarily trashing our environment for all it's worth.

Usenet folks more often than not make me sick of being an American.
They seldom if ever police their own kind, and most often exclude and/or
banish any evidence or interpretation of whatever else is available that
puts their mindset in question.
-
There's no question folks, that Venus has been a little geothermally
toasty, but then I'll ask; so what?

Unlike Mars, at least the active planetology and/or newish geology and
subsequently thick atmosphere of Venus is seriously alive and kicking,
and at times Venus is only a bit more than 100 fold as far away as our
moon.

This topic is mostly about what's cooking on behalf of other life on
Venus. After all, it's supposedly so gosh darn hot and nasty all the
time, as in the Venusian season of day or by season nighttime, be it
Venus north pole or Venus south pole according to most all that's NASA
is nearly all the same. In other words, the regular laws of physics do
not seem to constructively apply, at least not any more so on behalf of
our nearby Venus than as to our extremely nearby and physically dark
moon (our moon is apparently so dark that team MESSENGER couldn't even
get a worthy CCD image to save their soul, especially since having to
make due with at most the bottom 5~6 db worth of their otherwise 14 db
imaging DR capability).

In spite of whatever the mainstream status quo has had to naysay as to
life on Venus, or of whatever their highly infomercial-science has had
to offer for all of the past 4 decades and counting, clearly there's
been enough observable evidence of rational infrastructure, of what has
been and may still be indicating of what other intelligent life
accomplished, as having been existing/coexisting on Venus. At least
there's still nothing within the regular laws of physics of even of
biology that's the least bit technically insurmountable about Venus,
and that's even as according to the infomercial-science as to the 0.3%
factor of the Venus atmosphere being so nicely accommodating on behalf
of Venusians or ETs having been surrounded by 1440 teratonnes worth of
good old h2o, and of their otherwise having unlimited green/renewable
energy to burn is simply providing far more viable alternatives than
anyone with so much as a half-pea-brain of what the intellectual
mainstream bigot could possibly ask for.

Life for Venusian locals or even on behalf of sufficiently smart ETs
(which automatically excluds us) can't be exactly all that easy on
Venus, although at least technically it has been perfectly doable as
long as you're not entirely into pagan naysayism and otherwise too
mainstream dumbfounded to tie your own shoe laces.

I believe this is another example where modern science could easily
have and perhaps should have embraced the perfectly good logic and
honest though always subjective reasoning on behalf of what applied
intelligent design might have achieved, as of decades if not centuries
ago favoring intelligent life as existing upon Venus. This open
embracement of what Venus has to offer should not have in any way
altered the perceptions nor the truth aspects of conventional science.
In fact, if religions had allowed science to having the upper leg on
appreciating whatever may have been intelligently designed (from the
life essential DNA fractals of whatever's less than Diatoms to having
created those somewhat over-sized life-terminator T-Rex types), whereas
by now we'd have become centuries if not thousands of years more
advanced than we currently are or may never get a second chance to
become, and thereby such wars might not have transpired, at least not
to the collateral and carnage extent if at all, especially if our
global energy had become a whole lot cleaner and more affordable, and
especially if there hadn't become so many religious factions and/or of
equally testy social/political affiliated cults (pagan or not) to start
with.

Just because the likes of Hitler was pro intelligent design is not in
of itself reason to ignore what's clearly doable and ongoing, in that
instead of having your invisible/stealth God that you can interpret to
your personal benefit as somewhat on the fly in order to suit your
everyday needs and good or bad deeds, such as for those having replaced
remorse with the superior worth of greed, arrogance and just plain old
LLPOF dishonesty, whereas applied science upon what little humanity has
managed to gradually improve upon itself is what should have been
accepted to a much greater extent of what's essentially of our very own
intelligent design and worth of what has been doable, as to otherwise
appreciating whatever ETs could have intelligently designed as having
contributed to all sorts of terrestrial life as we know it, and of the
other life on Venus, that which most of us obviously don't want to know
about.

As to review what seems to have existed/coexisted that's highly
intelligent upon Venus, this discovery or uncovering of their past
and/or present day existence doesn't in any way exclude the laws or even
shift the happenstance of nature having taken the natural course of
evolution, doing the best it can within exactly whatever has transpired,
whereas it merely embraces the wee bit extra of the what-if associations
in whatever we've thus far perceived as a Godly or as natural creation,
along with accepting that of whatever mother nature managed to further
contrive along the bumpy evolutionary road of life having to survive as
we've known it, with such a seemingly Godly sense of nature having
achieved such perfectly intelligent design, as performing such perfect
biological logic and thereby balance to suit the environment at hand,
with only the few unfortunate exceptions such as humanity having
somewhat slipped between the DNA/RNA cracks to the point where our DNA
is somewhat frail and easily at risk of mutating past the point of no
return (meaning extinction).

After all, if you accept or at least chose as to allowing others to
having faith that God's intelligent design or whatever's the random
happenstance as having created and/or deposited life upon Earth, it
certainly stands to good reason the likes of our nearby salty moon and
of the more than sufficiently nearby Venus got in on a piece of that
action. Just like the reported life-like 225 million year contractions
of our galaxy must have evolved in some measurable way of having
received a fair share of whatever force created all else that's to be
seen.

So much of life if not all of what's existing as perfectly natural and
seemingly of a terrestrial origin has been of such a perfectly refined
design to start off with, and that's as of millions of years before the
first of humans materialized as even somewhat intelligent, as in
materializing upon this planet as though out of thin air, especially for
so much as having survived the millions upon millions of years prior to
our being far less than the sorts of those perfect white Jewish humans,
and that's even as most likely having existed prior to the vast salty
oceans of life, and as per most of those forms of complex life having
extensively survived prior and as of today as for their being nearly
unchanged upon this not so end-user friendly planet at that, seems
rather impressive.

Whereas instead of our past, current and future lives being ruled by
those powerful few (the upper most 0.1% of humanity), insisting that
all is purely terrestrial and thereby limited to the local happenstance
of their one and only evolutionary process imposed by nature, or even
that there's but one God/creator that's within our known universe as
supposedly having been focused only upon creating Earth and all life,
whereas somehow I believe there's still a little room for the influx of
microbial cosmic fractals of DNA/RNA, to that of involving imports of
significantly intelligent visitors that could also have emerged from
their own perfectly natural progression of whatever got created and/or
evolved upon their home world or moon, that's just as old if not
considerably older than Earth, and even of their being less old is more
than doable if it weren't for all of the wars. Without such bogus wars
and pagan generated pestilence should have had the likes of most such
ETs worth their salt advanced by tens of thousands of years better off
than we've accomplished.

Our solar system wasn't all that likely assembled as from one isolated
creation event. Most star systems that should have planets associated
are those of three plus stars, and the second most common are of the
binary types, with the least common being those having the individual
likes of our sol.

It's becoming of better science that our dark and nasty moon was once
upon a time that of a fairly salty and somewhat thick(262 km) icy
covered proto-moon, as for having arrived in the nick of time into
merging forces and essential raw elements along with our relatively
Venus like proto-Earth, whereas Earth as having previously been such a
geothermally hot and nasty sort of dry world with once upon a time
50+bar of atmosphere, whereas this proto-Earth having been gradually
subsiding from having been geothermally active and subsequently having
kept most everything in sight roasted as well as gassed to death, and
for otherwise having survived the unfortunate traumas from having been
badly pulverised, whereas our proto-moon comes along (possibly arriving
along with Venus) plus a few other orbs, with our icy proto-moon sharing
a serious load of much needed salty ice that certainly by all rights
should have included a good amount of it's own cosmic happenstance of
having somehow created and having transported such protected life within
all of that thick ice, as subsequently having donated or rather
deposited sufficient volumes of said salty ice on behalf of transferring
the sorts of sub-frozen ocean life that subsequently became the basis of
helping to seed the likes of our terraformed Earth into becoming less
hot, less nasty and chuck full of life.

Our moon need not even have touched Earth in order to have extracted such
volumes of ice. Just for cruising to within 3r of Earth should have done
the trick, although at 2r(6378 km) from the surface of Earth should have
sucked that icy proto-moon damn near dry.

As far outside of the known box as these conjectures of mine might seem,
at worse this still doesn't bust outside of any known religious box of
notions or much less having avoided, excluded and/or violated the
regular laws of physics, nor have I even violated the known laws of
panspermia or of the local evolution of our biology, and it certainly
doesn't exclude upon the likes of what any God(s)/ETs as having been
worth their own salt wouldn't have eventually accomplished anyway. So,
what's the big deal?

Assuming that eventually humanity in spite of ourselves will become
big-time space travelers, along with sufficiently robust spacecraft as
having He3/fusion energy in reserve and those viable fly-by-rocket
landers and/or spaceplanes as having been fully documented as for
accomplishing their human support task just perfectly fine and dandy,
whereas such future travel velocity will become at least worthy of 10%
'c'(30,000 km/s). In which case we'll have mastered the technical
capability of terraforming a given orb, and perhaps by then having the
added global warming motivation of our accomplishing the task of
relocating the likes of an icy orb such as Sedna, into becoming a
second icy proto-moon on behalf of salvaging whatever's left of our
toasty Earth or perhaps for becoming the first such icy proto-moon on
behalf of taming Venus. Obviously another moon isn't going to benefit
the likes of Mars that's near ice to the core and in the process of
consuming the remaining two moons that it had previously obtained, and
Mercury is simply too damn close to the sun for any chance of our
terraforming that unfortunate orb for much other than ceramic robotics
unless we stick with either of the nighttime polar zones.

At least technically speaking, Venus remains as humanly testy but
otherwise it's doable as is, especially doable via composite rigid
airship or composite fat-waverider spaceplane. Therefore, when I've
spoken about the intelligent other life that's potentially still
situated upon Venus, and of the perfectly logical possibility of such
ETs having set up their science campus or whatever mining sites on
behalf of their having been extracting raw elements from the
geologically newish planet of Venus, as such I'm actually just following
along with the accepted and perfectly natural progression of what
supposedly we humans are going to be accomplishing in the near future.
Thus I've not violated even the laws of your favorite God, much less
broken any laws of physics or biological rules, I haven't even violated
the common trust of humanity, in that I've just restated the best
available evidence that's upon the obvious, though in the sorts of
encrypted context that makes the most sense to myself.

As per usual, I'll have to try again and again to answer to those folks
as having been stuck forever in naysayvill. In spite of my having to
fend off so much of their nasty flak, I'll expect to receive at least
some degree of constructive contributions on the positive side of what
the planet Venus has to behold, along with sharing whatever's entirely
positive and Earth-science related about our extremely nearby LL-1 and
that of our moon itself. Actually, of what I'm looking the most for is
my fair share of the expertise and resources from others that'll
honestly share and share alike, along with credits given whenever and
wherever such credit is due. After all, there's lots of ideas and
credits to share upon, and there's simply a whole lot more to learn
than what's been systematically moderated to death by way of our NASA
and otherwise banished via government certified/scripted words as
having gotten published into what most all of our disinformation-R-us
textbooks have had to say.

-

"If you're not looking for the truth, you will not find it."
-Brad Guth

"To believe with certainty we must begin with doubting."
-Stanislaus I

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes,
but having new eyes."
-Marcel Proust

"Truth is given, not to be contemplated, but to be done. Life is an
action, not a thought."
-F.W. Robertson
~
Even Kurt Vonnegut would have to agree; WAR is WAR, whereas "in war
there are no rules" - In fact, war has been the very reason why honest
folks are having to deal with the likes of others that haven't been
playing by whatever the supposed rules, such as our resident LLPOF
warlord(GW Bush) having invented WMD seems to come to mind.

Life upon Venus, a township w/Bridge & ET/UFO Park-n-Ride Tarmac:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
The Russian/China LSE-CM/ISS (Lunar Space Elevator)
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm
Venus ETs, plus the updated sub-topics; Brad Guth / GASA-IEIS
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-topics.htm

Old August 12th 06, 09:22 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

WARNING: dyslexic encrypted
Our moon is hot, Venus is not

Our moon as a viable space station or as accommodating any such outpost
as having been suggested by our trusty http://www.ARC-space.org
(Alliance to Rescue Civilization) rusemasters, as being their NASA
approved formula of our salvation on behalf of accommodating humanity
and most other life as we know it, unfortunately this version of Noah's
arc sucks real bad.

For starters it's of a physically dark place, extremely dusty as all
get-out (to the tune of at least tens of fluffy meters deep), and it's
all remaining as rather highly electrostatic, plus getting everything in
sight double IR roasted by day and otherwise extremely sub-frozen by
night, whereas it's also rather easily pulverised and thoroughly
allowing everything in sight plus of whatever's just below that cosmic
morgue of a nasty surface as getting unavoidably secondary/recoil TBI to
death, along with the moon itself being a tad bit locally radioactive to
boot. Therefore being deep underground might not even represent a safe
bet. The moon surface environment is most certainly worse off for the
likes of human DNA than whatever our Van Allen badlands have to
contribute. Being there in person is to die for.

PARTICLES AND FIELDS IN THE MAGNETOSPHERE
http://www.pubmedcentral.gov/article...i?artid=223814
"The lower limit of Van Allen belts that goes down to 200 km of
altitude" has been getting downright testy, as in representing a larger
SAA zone and lo and behold, it's only getting worse off by the year.

Effects of Device Packaging and PC Board Materials on Radiation Dose in
the Die
http://klabs.org/mapld04/abstracts/long_a.pdf
GSO / "Outside the Spacecraft 1,240,000 Krad/year" (I believe that's as
having been based upon a relatively passive/inactive solar year, whereas
a bad solar year might be ten fold wore yet).

The outer Van Allen radiation belt extends from an altitude of about
10,000 to 70,000 km (as well as solar wind distorted and via gravity
extends itself a bit more so towards our moon), having some of its
greatest radiation intensity situated between 15,000 and 25,000 km. GSO
at 36,000 km is supposedly just outside of that maximum dosage zone
(except whenever it's within a sun--Earth--moon alignment), although a
previous Raytheon/TRW Space Data Report as having nailed that GSO
environment dosage while shielded by 2 g/cm2 was still worthy of their
systems having to survive 2e3 Sv/yr, or 548 rads/day and thereby of
nearly 23 rads/hr while being physically shielded by 5/16" of 5086
aluminum, and I believe that average was based upon a somewhat typically
active solar year, which I do believe can get worse off by as much as
another 10 fold from solar spikes in lethal energy that have recently
gone well off scale, having terminated a few of those less rad-hard
satellites in the process, with most other satellites sustaining some
measurable degrade in their capability.

Gamma-Ray Moon
http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap060527.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compton...ay_Observatory
Cruising at merely 450 km isn't by any means clear of having to look
through the worse local radiation dosage there is within each of those
Van Allen belts, as having to incorporate whatever the inner plus outer
Van Allen belts have to offer. Therefore the EGRET gamma-ray detector
onboard the Compton Gamma-Ray Observatory(CGRO) as having obtained it's
image of our gamma moon was also having to record that composite image
as taking that exposure while looking through some of the worse of
lethal zones of what our magnetosphere has to offer, whereas the moon
simply records as being considerably more gamma worthy than the
surrounding space as having been given those reddish pixels that's
indicating the much weaker dosage, that which unavoidably involves the
bulk of whatever our inner plus outer Van Allen belts have to offer.

There's good reason for ISS keeping itself below the 400 km mark, as
well as their having to avoid the SAA at all cost, which is primarily
about their having to do with avoiding the much less intensive inner Van
Allen belt that's not such a DNA friendly realm. Unfortunately, that
inner belt has been dropping like a rock as of the last century, along
with a reported 0.05%/yr reduction in our magnetic flux. If I could
blame that one on GW Bush you know I would, but in this case being such
an SOB of a LLPOF warlord isn't at fault, it's just mother Earth doing
her thing of aging and eventually getting us all radiated to death
because our DNA simply is not by itself evolving as Darwin had hoped.
What's needed is a good dosage of applied intelligent design that'll
make our DNA sufficiently rad-hard, or else we'll eventually need to get
ourselves off this dooms day rock, especially if life manages to survive
long enough to when our solar system is orbiting close to our extra
bright and rad-hot Sirius star/solar system.

There are hard-scientific numbers associated with each and every pixel
of that gamma image. That official gamma spectrum image which so
happens to include our physically dark moon as seen from within our
protective and thus radiation moderating/attenuating magnetosphere, as
looking so alive in gamma radiation isn't any more so a mistake than are
those radar illuminated images of Venus, as having depicted what's
looking so intelligent and rational about a few rather significant
features, so it's perfectly OK if you don't believe me, as you folks can
go fish for yourself.

http://www.aas.org/publications/baas...s/S025002.html
"The energy spectrum of the lunar gamma radiation are consistent with a
model of gamma ray production by cosmic ray interactions with the lunar
surface, and the flux varies as expected with the solar cycle. Thus, in
high-energy gamma rays, the Moon is brighter than the quiet Sun."

Those key words of "Moon is brighter than the quiet Sun" means the
surface environment of our physically dark moon is in fact capable of
being far worse off in gamma dosage than walking on our sun. Basically,
there's considerably greater mass per cm3 or per m3 that's available to
interact with, as in more so than whatever those Van Allen belts can
possibly represent. Instead of our moon producing various harmless
secondary/recoil dosage of even the likes of soft-X-rays, as being the
case of what the relative micro density of those Van Allen belts
represent, it's instead generating gamma and unavoidably the
secondary/recoil worth of hard-X-rays that get produced by way of the
fundamental interaction of cosmic and solar energy as such unavoidably
reacts with the rather considerable and obviously naked density of the
lunar surface, that's basically a composite of sufficiently heavy
elements that represents itself as the cosmic and solar anti-cathode
motherload of producing lethal radiation. At minimums, and especially
by day, we're looking at several hundred rads per hour (with unavoidable
peaks of thousands of rads per hour), that which any damn fool of human
DNA that's taking a moonsuit walk upon that nasty surface will have to
deal with such consequences, and/or soon thereafter must die rather
horrifically from the inside out.

http://www.inconstantmoon.com/lim_9908.htm
"It's cosmic radiation, which is stopped by the Earth's magnetic field,
falls directly onto the lunar surface. This causes atomic decay which
releases the gamma rays."

But then folks, if gamma isn't quite bad enough, we also have those
various lethal X-rays of the raw solar illuminated moon to deal with.
http://www.airynothing.com/high_ener...rces/moon.html
Of course the X-ray albedo of our moon is relatively ****-poor (an X-ray
albedo of perhaps not 0.01 or less than 1%), thus for actually being
there in person is simply a whole lot worse off by a good 100+ fold of
being worse trauma for your frail human DNA than having been indicated
by what little of such X-rays are reflected by the portion of our
physically dark moon, as getting raw solar illuminated. Too bad we
still don't have so much as a basic science platform within that nifty
LL-1 zone, that which could have been interactively feeding us live
science data from before those hocus-pocus Apollo missions, and at not
half the cost of just one such mission, thus roughly 5% the cost of the
cost and we'd know honest stuff about our moon, several astronauts would
still be alive, plus having obtained even better Earth science to boot.

Basically there's nothing all that end-user friendly about our moon,
that is unless you're a sufficiently tough rad-hard sort of robot.
Being at LL-1 (60,000 km away from that moon) is certainly a whole lot
better off, but isn't actually a long-term safe enough distance unless
surrounded by an artificial magnetosphere or 50t/m2 of what the CM/ISS
shell should represent.

The surface of Venus, especially of the nighttime season, although
somewhat cooler and especially cooler by way of elevation, that
environment should by rights remain every bit as geothermally active and
thereby sustaining that unavoidably hot surface environment in the
spectrum of IR, however the Sv(1e2 rads) or (1e2 rems) of lethal
radiation dosage from whatever's cosmic and even via solar is actually
of a less dosage than it is for us on Earth, making Venus our best and
nearest rad-hard planet that so happens to have unlimited renewable
energy to burn, that will not actually so easily burn much of anything
because of the rather low amounts of free O2. BTW; atmospheric pressure
is biologically a none-issue unless you're a certified village idiot,
whereas a given change of 4+bar/km could be humanly insurmountable
without involving some applied intelligent design, as improvements to
our bodies that would need to adjust to such changes, so much so that
walking to/from a second floor might not agree with many of us, though
local Venusians as having evolved and/or intelligently adapted, or of
obviously robotics shouldn't much care.
-
Brad Guth