Garden of EVIL mentioned in Gen. 1,2. Holy Bible.

Old July 12th 18, 11:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Garden of EVIL mentioned in Gen. 1,2. Holy Bible.

On Wednesday, July 4, 2018 at 10:34:32 PM UTC-7, IAM wrote:
Enlil: Garden of EVIL mentioned in Gen. 1,2. Holy Bible.

Black —Hole at Center of Garden kept the white slaves ( like stars and gallaxies) in slavery and bondagte and control. Enki, IAM, white love and light then genetically infused them to fight back against GOD #1 black —gansta— slave— holder and controller of The Garden of EVIL. he named his slaves, all of them, A— Dumb— Ass ( Adom) and Evil ( Eve) —. Laughing all the way, The source is a Single fragmented Sumerian Tablet, well mentioned in historiographies world wide . Black GOD #1 calls White ME, a Devil too. Typology: genetic upgrade. ME a scientist. GOD #1 , Enlil was ****ed at me, big time.

bookoflife.org for more details

I would hate a garden that had rats or snakes in it.I can't see how eating an apple would make pretty in the nude Eve have to put on panties.However the girls sun bathing here at Huntington Beach are in the nude,and to get a close look I offer them taffy apples.O ya I'm a wise guy Bert
Old July 13th 18, 03:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

On Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 3:58:23 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Philistines were Mexican reincarnated #Confirmed 7:01 p.m. LA 07122018 hunted by them today
Old July 13th 18, 03:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"Until the very last sound of a Gong is gone
SwineBert posted stupid **** all day long". Bert.