Matter Detected Moving at 99.999% of the Velocity of Light

Old June 17th 07, 12:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Matter Detected Moving at 99.999% of the Velocity of Light

HiC A laser can push electrons up to 99.999 of 'c' (cheap accelerator)
The Cern can push them up to 99.999999999 of 'c'. At 99.999999999 the
electrons have gained great weight. 70,000 times their rest mass.
Interesting that neutrinos come in different weights. Could some be
going faster or slower? Is it great velocity that changes the features
of microscopic particles? In the micro realm do energies moving close to
'c' give this energy its matter effects? Such as photons acting like a
matter particle. I think so bert PS I think Einstein thought
so since he got his Nobel on this idea,and it was proven by experiment.

Old June 17th 07, 02:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

HiC Mass is frozen energy. Mass is energy that has great inertia when
reaching close to the speed of of light. Mass and energy are two sides
to the same coin. Like liquid water flows(energy) and ice is at rest.
like magnetisim is to electricity. etc bert

Old June 17th 07, 02:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

HiC My posts I try to make them interesting. Some like them.
Those that will not go beyond the last page of the book they read will
say these thoughts are just a lot of babbling. I don't mind them not
liking them. I do not however like being called an "idiot" or a crazy
old man. Like my late friend Dangerfield would say "I get no respect "
bert

Old June 17th 07, 09:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

HiC All that light speed comes out of the micro realm. Sin in that
realm is 'c' Gravity haws a force in that micro realm in tons as 10
with 39 zeros after it. It is here we see the energy that makes the
universe a universe of motion.,and accelerated motion

Old June 18th 07, 02:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

HiC The macro universe's motion came out of the energy of the micro
universe. In the tiny stuff is the great power. Like Scherk,and Schwarz
told us gravity there is the strongest force. My "Spin is in theory" has
spin the strongest energy,and the mother of all energy. In the micro
realm gravity,and spin are natures balancing acts. When gravity squeezes
spin and tries to slow it great energy come into the macro realm in the
form of photons,and neutrinos. The core of stars shows what I am
talking about. Black holes in the macro show what I'[m talking about.
My "Spin is in theory" predicts them just as easy as GR Like oc would
question space curve by saying "What is curving?" My Spin is in theory
begs the question "If the electron is a spinning cloud. What is
spinning? HiC I have the answer to that question. The answer tells where
photons get their constant set speed. The answer shows that photons
don't bounce,and never change speed. bert

Old June 18th 07, 05:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Jun 18, 8:09 am, "Charles D. Bohne" wrote:
On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 09:10:39 -0400, (G=EMC^2

Glazier) wrote:
[...]

Maybe you are right and "creation" is due to the ultimate spin of the
one point of no dimension ;-

C.

For a point of no dimension, spinning at 0 and spinning at c are the
same thing.

Double-A

Old June 18th 07, 10:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Jun 18, 1:51 pm, "Charles D. Bohne" wrote:
On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 09:00:23 -0700, Double-A
wrote:

Maybe you are right and "creation" is due to the ultimate spin of the
one point of no dimension ;-

For a point of no dimension, spinning at 0 and spinning at c are the
same thing.

So we finally solved that question and we got the answer to everything
:-)
C.

Intrinsic spin, perhaps.

Double-A

Old June 19th 07, 02:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

HiC Intrinsic spin is the heart of my "Spin is in theory." bert