What If (Stars,and Galaxies)

Old June 14th 07, 01:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What If (Stars,and Galaxies)

Stars have all the elements inside them.,and that means the nebula has
these 92 elements incorporated in them. I'm posting my thoughts that
"clumping" of stars,and galaxies are a big mystery. Has anyone studied
how galaxies formed? Is the big clue in galaxy clumping stars the fact
that they have a BH in their center? Does it take a black hole to clump
a nebula,so that it does not dilute into cold empty space? When we
find all that missing dark matter will it help answer this question? I
came up with vortexes in the nebula to create areas in the cloud where
stars would form. Reality is I'm using a swirling motion to help gravity
to compress. It fits well with my "Spin is in theory" Bert PS All
galaxies have to be created flat.when young. Round galaxies got their
shape by merging with flat galaxies. That makes good sense. Bert

Old June 16th 07, 02:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Scott Miller

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Stars have all the elements inside them.,and that means the nebula has
these 92 elements incorporated in them. I'm posting my thoughts that
"clumping" of stars,and galaxies are a big mystery. Has anyone studied
how galaxies formed? Is the big clue in galaxy clumping stars the fact
that they have a BH in their center? Does it take a black hole to clump
a nebula,so that it does not dilute into cold empty space? When we
find all that missing dark matter will it help answer this question? I
came up with vortexes in the nebula to create areas in the cloud where
stars would form. Reality is I'm using a swirling motion to help gravity
to compress. It fits well with my "Spin is in theory" Bert PS All
galaxies have to be created flat.when young. Round galaxies got their
shape by merging with flat galaxies. That makes good sense. Bert

Images from HST seem to support the idea that galaxies formed from the
merger of clouds of gas and stars. Unfortunately, the observations I
have seen were at the edge of resolution of HST. The Webb telescope may
show the way.
Old June 17th 07, 12:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Scott I read the universe at this spacetime was at least 150 billion
trillion miles across. That is a lot of room to house all those galaxies
in it. The Hubble in 2003 has picked up faint images that are new
forming galaxies(less than a billion years old) In 2005 when the Hubble
using infarred and optical cameras it found very old galaxies seeing
them as they were about 12.7 billion years ago. These old galaxies must
be gone by now,but its nice to know they are being replaced. The new
replacing the old is another balancing act by mother nature. bert

Old June 19th 07, 11:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Scott We will know when we find the oldest galaxy. Its stars will not
contain heavy elements bert