Theory of Gravitons is They spin Twice to Make A full Turn Hmmmm

Old July 10th 18, 07:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Theory of Gravitons is They spin Twice to Make A full Turn Hmmmm

I'm trying to fit that in with my wobble theory Bert
Old July 10th 18, 08:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 11:45:27 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I'm trying to fit that in with my wobble theory Bert

Spinning can turn faster in thequantum realm than in macro. Fast spin gives more energy to its wave,thus shorter vibration goes with gamma photons. Lets now think of fast spinning planets.Jupiter #1 fast spinner.It tells me it gives out magnetic energy.A strong energy field,and so it does.Venus slow spin tells me it has a weak magnetic field.Yes all this is in my "Wave Theory" I know this is Nobel thinking.I'll wait Bert
Old July 10th 18, 09:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

IAM wrote on 11/07/2018 10:19 AM:
On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 11:45:27 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I'm trying to fit that in with my wobble theory Bert

ok, WHICH WAY? COUNTER OR CLOCKWISE? OR BOTH? MAYBE BOTH?

What about up/down??

--
Daniel
Old July 10th 18, 11:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"I know this is Nobelch thinking" says Bert who always
was a mental cadaver proven by Bert's idiotic palaver.

==== See why in Glazier's Dossier =====

Old July 10th 18, 11:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 12:03:25 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 11:45:27 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I'm trying to fit that in with my wobble theory Bert

Spinning can turn faster in thequantum realm than in macro. Fast spin gives more energy to its wave,thus shorter vibration goes with gamma photons. Lets now think of fast spinning planets.Jupiter #1 fast spinner.It tells me it gives out magnetic energy.A strong energy field,and so it does.Venus slow spin tells me it has a weak magnetic field.Yes all this is in my "Wave Theory" I know this is Nobel thinking.I'll wait Bert

Photons get their speed of c from leaving electrons.They leave in pairs Bert
Old July 11th 18, 01:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

Old July 11th 18, 05:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"reber G=emc^2" wrote:
""I am a proud Marxist/Soros Jew with a IQ of 1-point-22". Bert
"I have a Superiority complex" without any quirks
which lets me know how everything works." Bert

"I-park-and-bark-in-the-dark. I'm of low-wit-and-a-stupid-****."
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". Bert

Hence, Glazier bragged:
Bert's cockroach has taught Bert a lot,
and so, Bert became an idiot. Bert

Bert's smart teacher-cockroach-critter
taught Bert how to be a vile Face-****ter

Bert's Octopus on Bert's Fish-bowl-wall
taught Bert how to be a Graveyard Vandal

------- See: Glazier's Dossier -------
e.g. http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent
as http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal who
pimps https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments

Old July 12th 18, 09:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 5:19:17 PM UTC-7, IAM wrote:
On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 11:45:27 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I'm trying to fit that in with my wobble theory Bert

ok, WHICH WAY? COUNTER OR CLOCKWISE? OR BOTH? MAYBE BOTH?

Relative to what?

Double-A