Flowing Space 101 -- A Yes-brainer

Old May 4th 05, 04:37 PM
Painius

Default Flowing Space 101 -- A Yes-brainer

Flowing Space 101

Many of the people who believe that space is energy that
flows often say what a "no-brainer" the idea is. To them,
it is *obvious* that there can be no other explanation for
gravity. Space flows into matter and carries other matter
along with it, and this is what produces the weight figure
we see when we step onto a bathroom scale. These
people find it hard to understand why science does not
fully embrace their flowing-space theory or model. And
they sometimes become very defensive when others point
out perceived flaws in their model.

For me, the word "no-brainer" is an instant reason to
become suspicious. After all, isn't it a no-brainer that the
Sun goes around the Earth? Tell a child for the first time
that the Earth goes around the Sun and see what happens.
Now we grownups accept that Earth goes around the Sun
as a "no-brainer." And yet for thousands and thousands of
years, our ancestors believed that everything in the sky
went around the Earth--everything in the sky--Moon, Sun,
stars, everything.

Don't blame Ptolemy. He just brought mathematics to bear
on what people had believed for thousands of years. Too
bad he was more interested in using math to prove the
popular belief rather than to find the truth. Then along came
Copernicus who used math to hack away at the old beliefs.
But that's another story.

Flowing space is a definite "yes-brainer." It's not so obvious
to most of the learned men and women of science. To them,
the no-brainer is that space is an empty void sometimes
occupied by things like matter and energy. Most of today's
scientists have adopted the ideas of Albert Einstein as he set
down in his general and special theories of relativity.

I remember when i was a kid and it first sank in that the Earth
revolves around the Sun. This was as bad as finding out there
was no Santa Clause! Well, maybe not *that* bad. But at
least as bad as finding out that Shirley Temple was older than
my mother! Yeah! She made all those films many years before
i was even born, and now, she's not a little girl anymore. But,
but, i had it all planned out. I would find out where Shirley
lived and go there and be with her forever. Shut up, kid. The
Earth rotates on its axis and the Sun only *appears* to go
around the Earth. Oh my god.

Flowing space takes some thought. You have to think about
things like entanglement and entrainment. You must wonder
about the uncertainty principle, quantum foam, fluctuations
and aberrations of radiations. Then there's the math. Math
may be unimportant to some people. But it's crucial to
science and to astronomy in particular. You will convince
nobody about your flowing-space model/theory until you can
produce the math which they can duplicate and verify. It's
your choice. You can big-bang your head against the wall or
you can... do the math.

Does your head hurt yet? I hate to say it, but i told you so...
Flowing Space 101 is a definite yes-brainer! So don those
Thinking Caps and keep a bottle of your favorite otc pain
relievers handy... just in case.

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

Paine