Jay Barbee, witness to Apollo and the US space progam

Old May 19th 21, 09:58 PM posted to sci.space.history
snidely

Default Jay Barbee, witness to Apollo and the US space progam

The Orlando Sentinel has noted the passing of Jay Barbee, long of NBC
and space news coverage.

URL:https://www.orlandosentinel.com/space/os-bz-jay-barbree-space-reporter-ties-20210515-ci23b4men5czdbnhs2zl7z3fsm-story.html

I was a channel-flipper at the time of the lunar landings, so I saw at
least some of Mr Barbee's (on-the-beat) coverage, though I may be fuzzy
about the details.

/dps

--
Killing a mouse was hardly a Nobel Prize-worthy exercise, and Lawrence
went apopleptic when he learned a lousy rodent had peed away all his
Old May 21st 21, 12:54 AM posted to sci.space.history
Greg \(Strider\) Moore

"Snidely" wrote in message news:[email protected]

The Orlando Sentinel has noted the passing of Jay Barbee, long of NBC and
space news coverage.
URL:https://www.orlandosentinel.com/space/os-bz-jay-barbree-space-reporter-ties-20210515-ci23b4men5czdbnhs2zl7z3fsm-story.html

I was a channel-flipper at the time of the lunar landings, so I saw at
least some of Mr Barbee's (on-the-beat) coverage, though I may be fuzzy
about the details.

/dps

Yeah, saw that. If you can I recommend his book "Live from Cape Canaveral."
I different perspective than most biographies from the era.

IT Disaster Response -
https://www.amazon.com/Disaster-Resp...dp/1484221834/