A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Space Science » Policy
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

10 grams of push of PNN SUB321N !



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old April 24th 21, 06:34 AM posted to sci.space.policy
pnn calmagorod
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 54
Default 10 grams of push of PNN SUB321N !


Dal nostro agente americano sperimentatore Michael:
“Congrats on being invited to APEC! I heard from Gabriel. I'll be around to help explain the concept. I've made some improvements (F432 ndr) which I will be testing in the fall. “

-Da Gabriel Socio Asps
“Aspetto che mi contatti lui come gli hai scritto tu di fare; se ritarda mi faccio vivo io.
Quando gli hai scritto dei 10 gr (di spinta di SUB321N ndr) ci sar* rimasto male Precedente mi ha scritto che era riuscito a potenziare F432 ma non so di quanto o altri dettagli.
Ti aggiorno “

-Dal fronte gotha italico fankazzista idrofobo , “no no no no la pnn non esiste , le solite ciarle , la PNN non voler* mai “ :-)
E bbuuuuuuahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Botoli italici del Mar Morto attaccatevi agli alettoni e ai cojoni di Musk ! 😊

E sballo
Ads
  #2  
Old April 27th 21, 06:34 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Sylvia Else[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 87
Default 10 grams of push of PNN SUB321N !

On 24-Apr-21 3:34 pm, pnn calmagorod wrote:

Dal nostro agente americano sperimentatore Michael:
“Congrats on being invited to APEC! I heard from Gabriel. I'll be around to help explain the concept. I've made some improvements (F432 ndr) which I will be testing in the fall. “

-Da Gabriel Socio Asps
“Aspetto che mi contatti lui come gli hai scritto tu di fare; se ritarda mi faccio vivo io.
Quando gli hai scritto dei 10 gr (di spinta di SUB321N ndr) ci sar* rimasto male Precedente mi ha scritto che era riuscito a potenziare F432 ma non so di quanto o altri dettagli.
Ti aggiorno “

-Dal fronte gotha italico fankazzista idrofobo , “no no no no la pnn non esiste , le solite ciarle , la PNN non voler* mai “ :-)
E bbuuuuuuahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Botoli italici del Mar Morto attaccatevi agli alettoni e ai cojoni di Musk ! 😊

E sballo



https://neolegesmotus.com/2021/04/17...subitam-class/

"The key point is: Subitam is capable of exceeding 4 grams of thrust. As
always, the power has been cut off quickly to avoid overheating, so this
is not the maximum thrust that it can supply."

So, it gets hot. Perhaps the thrust is from convection.

BTW, love the evidence offered - a video of a digital scale measuring
something.

If anyone's been invited to APEC over this, more fool APEC.

Sylvia.
  #3  
Old April 27th 21, 10:00 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Doctor Who[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 103
Default 10 grams of push of PNN SUB321N !

On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 15:34:46 +1000, Sylvia Else
wrote:

On 24-Apr-21 3:34 pm, pnn calmagorod wrote:

Dal nostro agente americano sperimentatore Michael:
Congrats on being invited to APEC! I heard from Gabriel. I'll be around to help explain the concept. I've made some improvements (F432 ndr) which I will be testing in the fall.

-Da Gabriel Socio Asps
Aspetto che mi contatti lui come gli hai scritto tu di fare; se ritarda mi faccio vivo io.
Quando gli hai scritto dei 10 gr (di spinta di SUB321N ndr) ci sar rimasto male Precedente mi ha scritto che era riuscito a potenziare F432 ma non so di quanto o altri dettagli.
Ti aggiorno

-Dal fronte gotha italico fankazzista idrofobo , no no no no la pnn non esiste , le solite ciarle , la PNN non voler mai :-)
E bbuuuuuuahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Botoli italici del Mar Morto attaccatevi agli alettoni e ai cojoni di Musk ! ?

E sballo



https://neolegesmotus.com/2021/04/17...subitam-class/

"The key point is: Subitam is capable of exceeding 4 grams of thrust. As
always, the power has been cut off quickly to avoid overheating, so this
is not the maximum thrust that it can supply."

So, it gets hot. Perhaps the thrust is from convection.

BTW, love the evidence offered - a video of a digital scale measuring
something.

If anyone's been invited to APEC over this, more fool APEC.

Sylvia.



you are not allowed to comment on our experiments as you are unable to
show evidence of your expertise in the matter.
  #4  
Old April 28th 21, 07:20 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,307
Default 10 grams of push of PNN SUB321N !

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 15:34:46 +1000, Sylvia Else
wrote:

https://neolegesmotus.com/2021/04/17...subitam-class/

"The key point is: Subitam is capable of exceeding 4 grams of thrust. As
always, the power has been cut off quickly to avoid overheating, so this
is not the maximum thrust that it can supply."

So, it gets hot. Perhaps the thrust is from convection.

BTW, love the evidence offered - a video of a digital scale measuring
something.

If anyone's been invited to APEC over this, more fool APEC.

Sylvia.



you are not allowed to comment on our experiments as you are unable to
show evidence of your expertise in the matter.


That's just bull****. You're posting to a public forum. You're not
allowed to tell people they can't reply to you.

Jeff

--
All opinions posted by me on Usenet News are mine, and mine alone.
These posts do not reflect the opinions of my family, friends,
employer, or any organization that I am a member of.
  #5  
Old April 29th 21, 05:14 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Doctor Who[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 103
Default 10 grams of push of PNN SUB321N !

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 14:20:11 -0400, Jeff Findley
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 15:34:46 +1000, Sylvia Else
wrote:

https://neolegesmotus.com/2021/04/17...subitam-class/

"The key point is: Subitam is capable of exceeding 4 grams of thrust. As
always, the power has been cut off quickly to avoid overheating, so this
is not the maximum thrust that it can supply."

So, it gets hot. Perhaps the thrust is from convection.

BTW, love the evidence offered - a video of a digital scale measuring
something.

If anyone's been invited to APEC over this, more fool APEC.

Sylvia.



you are not allowed to comment on our experiments as you are unable to
show evidence of your expertise in the matter.


That's just bull****. You're posting to a public forum. You're not
allowed to tell people they can't reply to you.

Jeff



except that her/your comments are totally ignored WRT the censorship
of our innovative space propulsion.
  #6  
Old April 29th 21, 04:48 PM posted to sci.space.policy
pnn calmagorod
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 54
Default 10 grams of push of PNN SUB321N !

https://neolegesmotus.com/2021/04/17...subitam-class/
  #7  
Old April 29th 21, 07:34 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Dean Markley
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 515
Default 10 grams of push of PNN SUB321N !

On Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 12:14:54 AM UTC-4, Doctor Who wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 14:20:11 -0400, Jeff Findley
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 15:34:46 +1000, Sylvia Else
wrote:

https://neolegesmotus.com/2021/04/17...subitam-class/

"The key point is: Subitam is capable of exceeding 4 grams of thrust. As
always, the power has been cut off quickly to avoid overheating, so this
is not the maximum thrust that it can supply."

So, it gets hot. Perhaps the thrust is from convection.

BTW, love the evidence offered - a video of a digital scale measuring
something.

If anyone's been invited to APEC over this, more fool APEC.

Sylvia.


you are not allowed to comment on our experiments as you are unable to
show evidence of your expertise in the matter.


That's just bull****. You're posting to a public forum. You're not
allowed to tell people they can't reply to you.

Jeff

except that her/your comments are totally ignored WRT the censorship
of our innovative space propulsion.

There's no censorship in a public group. There is however, disdain and no respect for what is obviously quack science.
  #9  
Old April 30th 21, 12:43 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Greg \(Strider\) Moore
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 752
Default 10 grams of push of PNN SUB321N !

"Jeff Findley" wrote in message
...

In article ,
says...

On Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 12:14:54 AM UTC-4, Doctor Who wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 14:20:11 -0400, Jeff Findley
wrote:
That's just bull****. You're posting to a public forum. You're not
allowed to tell people they can't reply to you.

Jeff
except that her/your comments are totally ignored WRT the censorship
of our innovative space propulsion.

There's no censorship in a public group. There is however, disdain and
no respect for what is obviously quack science.


Agreed.

True. If it were truly being censored we wouldn't be able to publicly laugh
at it!

Jeff


--
Greg D. Moore http://greenmountainsoftware.wordpress.com/
CEO QuiCR: Quick, Crowdsourced Responses. http://www.quicr.net
IT Disaster Response -
https://www.amazon.com/Disaster-Resp...dp/1484221834/

  #10  
Old April 30th 21, 06:23 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Doctor Who[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 103
Default 10 grams of push of PNN SUB321N !

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 11:34:45 -0700 (PDT), Dean Markley
wrote:

On Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 12:14:54 AM UTC-4, Doctor Who wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 14:20:11 -0400, Jeff Findley
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 15:34:46 +1000, Sylvia Else
wrote:

https://neolegesmotus.com/2021/04/17...subitam-class/

"The key point is: Subitam is capable of exceeding 4 grams of thrust. As
always, the power has been cut off quickly to avoid overheating, so this
is not the maximum thrust that it can supply."

So, it gets hot. Perhaps the thrust is from convection.

BTW, love the evidence offered - a video of a digital scale measuring
something.

If anyone's been invited to APEC over this, more fool APEC.

Sylvia.


you are not allowed to comment on our experiments as you are unable to
show evidence of your expertise in the matter.

That's just bull****. You're posting to a public forum. You're not
allowed to tell people they can't reply to you.

Jeff

except that her/your comments are totally ignored WRT the censorship
of our innovative space propulsion.

There's no censorship in a public group. There is however, disdain and no respect for what is obviously quack science.


You just don't know about what you are talking, and you show evidence
of lack of expertise in the matter.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What if(on Push) G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 21 October 21st 08 03:27 PM
28 New Exoplanets & 4 Multi-Planet Systems and Gliese 436 w/2 grams/cc Indicates Water Jason H. Amateur Astronomy 0 May 30th 07 04:39 AM
Further proof gravity is a push... Rick Sobie Astronomy Misc 11 March 18th 04 08:27 AM
Further proof gravity is a push... Rick Sobie Astronomy Misc 1 March 16th 04 07:20 AM
The push for men on Mars. . .What's really going on here? Starstuffed Amateur Astronomy 68 January 17th 04 06:59 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2021 SpaceBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.