A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Thermite v Thermate



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old November 18th 13, 01:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Dean Markley
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 515
Default Thermite v Thermate

On Sunday, November 17, 2013 8:16:20 PM UTC-5, Rocky wrote:
To those that want or need some help with the difference between thermite

and the thermate I have two URLs.



Published on Dec 6, 2012

Seems to be confusion on the difference between thermite and thermate. TH3

grenades are thermate, not thermite. Here is a small scale of the

difference.



Thermite v Thermate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmENraVFXWA



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermate



And neither one of them was very loud making them the perfect way to weaken

tall buildings and then blame it's destruction on something else. G



9/11 Experiments: The Great Thermate Debate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g



Rocky


You 'effing conspiracy nuts and your YouTube videos. Sheesh! You do realize that Thermite/Thermate is not a steel cutting mechanism? And none of you can answer how such a conspiracy was kept secret by the thousands of people it supposedly involved? And how did they smuggle in the tons of thermite/thermate? Yeah, over the weekend as you stated before. LMAO.
Ads
  #2  
Old November 18th 13, 05:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 429
Default Thermite v Thermate


"Dean Markley" wrote in message
...
On Sunday, November 17, 2013 8:16:20 PM UTC-5, Rocky wrote:
To those that want or need some help with the difference between thermite
and the thermate I have two URLs.

Published on Dec 6, 2012
Seems to be confusion on the difference between thermite and thermate. TH3
grenades are thermate, not thermite. Here is a small scale of the
difference.

Thermite v Thermate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmENraVFXWA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermate

And neither one of them was very loud making them the perfect way to
weaken
tall buildings and then blame it's destruction on something else. G

9/11 Experiments: The Great Thermate Debate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g

Rocky


==========

You 'effing conspiracy nuts and your YouTube videos. Sheesh!


Do not forget regardless of how someone thinks about 9/11 it is always a
conspiracy because you are trying to say it was a conspiracy of 19 alleged
hijackers.


You do realize that Thermite/Thermate is not a steel cutting mechanism?


If you watched the last video above you would have seen there is at least
one way to make it a steel cutting mechanism and patents prove there are
more.


And none of you can answer how such a conspiracy was kept secret by the
thousands of people it supposedly involved?


Certainly you know why the Anthrax attacks started on 9/11/01 and don't tell
me you don't know about non-disclosure agreements and death threats.


And how did they smuggle in the tons of thermite/thermate? Yeah, over
the weekend as you stated before. LMAO.


No, I didn't say the weekend but that would probably work too. I stated the
middle of the night for at last 6 week prior to the media hoax. And since
the support columns in the middle of the Twin Towers were in an enclosed
area they could even work on those during broad daylight and never be seen.

And do not forget that the media now claims there was no explosives and yet
the Twin Towers came down at 66% of freefall leaving only 34% of the weight
of the top part of the building to do any crushing. And then after the Twin
Towers were over 1/2 way down there was nothing above to crush the bottom
part yet they still came down? That should have caught people's eyes on
9/11/01 but they were too psyched by other things in Chenny's movie out to
think.

BTW another great video is:

Normal magnalium thermite vs submicron super thermite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61gImPPFRrk

Rocky


  #3  
Old June 13th 21, 07:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
John Thimakis
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1
Default Thermite v Thermate

On Tuesday, 19 November 2013 at 3:10:35 am UTC+11, Rocky wrote:
"Dean Markley" wrote in message
...
On Sunday, November 17, 2013 8:16:20 PM UTC-5, Rocky wrote:
To those that want or need some help with the difference between thermite
and the thermate I have two URLs.

Published on Dec 6, 2012
Seems to be confusion on the difference between thermite and thermate. TH3
grenades are thermate, not thermite. Here is a small scale of the
difference.

Thermite v Thermate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmENraVFXWA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermate

And neither one of them was very loud making them the perfect way to
weaken
tall buildings and then blame it's destruction on something else. G

9/11 Experiments: The Great Thermate Debate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g

Rocky

==========
You 'effing conspiracy nuts and your YouTube videos. Sheesh!

Do not forget regardless of how someone thinks about 9/11 it is always a
conspiracy because you are trying to say it was a conspiracy of 19 alleged
hijackers.
You do realize that Thermite/Thermate is not a steel cutting mechanism?

If you watched the last video above you would have seen there is at least
one way to make it a steel cutting mechanism and patents prove there are
more.
And none of you can answer how such a conspiracy was kept secret by the
thousands of people it supposedly involved?

Certainly you know why the Anthrax attacks started on 9/11/01 and don't tell
me you don't know about non-disclosure agreements and death threats.
And how did they smuggle in the tons of thermite/thermate? Yeah, over
the weekend as you stated before. LMAO.

No, I didn't say the weekend but that would probably work too. I stated the
middle of the night for at last 6 week prior to the media hoax. And since
the support columns in the middle of the Twin Towers were in an enclosed
area they could even work on those during broad daylight and never be seen.

And do not forget that the media now claims there was no explosives and yet
the Twin Towers came down at 66% of freefall leaving only 34% of the weight
of the top part of the building to do any crushing. And then after the Twin
Towers were over 1/2 way down there was nothing above to crush the bottom
part yet they still came down? That should have caught people's eyes on
9/11/01 but they were too psyched by other things in Chenny's movie out to
think.

BTW another great video is:

Normal magnalium thermite vs submicron super thermite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61gImPPFRrk

Rocky



// And then after the Twin
Towers were over 1/2 way down there was nothing above to crush the bottom
part yet they still came down? //

There was nothing above? Seriously?
Where did that part of the building go? Into a wormhole?
Well obviously it came down. The floors pancaked on top of each other. Once 2 or 3 floors had fallen, the combined weight was greater than the floor below could support, especially because this was now a moving weight not static like before.
  #4  
Old June 13th 21, 10:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Siri Cruise
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 68
Default Thermite v Thermate

In article
,
John Thimakis wrote:

fallen, the combined weight was greater than the floor below could support,
especially because this was now a moving weight not static like before.


To get technical the combined mass didn't change. What changed
was the momentum and kinetic energy.

--
:- Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. Deleted. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Discordia: not just a religion but also a parody. This post / \
I am an Andrea Doria sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
X-ray Spectrometry Proves Thermite Present in WTC Debris Autymn D. C. Amateur Astronomy 0 September 22nd 07 12:56 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2021 SpaceBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.