Spacetimes of The Universe?????

Old February 9th 10, 02:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

Default Spacetimes of The Universe?????

Start with present spacetime. It is expanding rapidly and getting
almost empty in both micro and macro realms. About 11 billion years
ago this critical expansion rate started to kick in. It is easy for me
to theorize the universe is shaped like a saddle. A spacetime in the
future will see the universe having no matter in it. This is a grim
one,but reality.Its a universe still iof time,and space,but no
physical matter. All this comes knowing galaxies are moving away from
each other at an accelerating rate. That the age of star formation has
slowed way down.That means some future spacetime with no new stars.
Right now white dwarfs are in. Matter particles not being created at
as fast rate as in the past. That means decay into
radiation(ultimatly unstable) My convex space theory puts this
senario into play. So play with it,and let me know what you think?
Its my virtual bithday present to "YOU ALL TreBert
Old February 9th 10, 07:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

"bert" wrote in message

It's about as nice as getting a fruitcake for Christmas.

Bert, no offense, but your 'theories' are worthless and juvenile.

PS- Happy 86th birthday!

Hvac You are a humorist. Laughing at you on my birthaday makes my day.
I will have to live 4 more years to make you right.

4 YEARS! You'll be lucky to go 4 more WEEKS!

PS- Happy 88th birthday!

Old February 9th 10, 09:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

"bert" wrote in message
Start with present spacetime. It is expanding rapidly and getting
almost empty in both micro and macro realms. About 11 billion years
ago this critical expansion rate started to kick in. It is easy for me
to theorize the universe is shaped like a saddle.

If the universe were shaped like a saddle it would have to be a hollow
saddle, because everything would have expanded from the center
after the Big Bang.

It makes more sense to say the universe is shaped like a hollow ball.
That is more what you would get after an explosion.

Old February 9th 10, 11:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Feb 9, 6:54*am, bert wrote:
Start with present spacetime. It is expanding rapidly and getting
almost empty in both micro and macro realms. About 11 billion years
ago this critical expansion rate started to kick in.

But if there was an inflationary period near the beginning, then the
universe must have speeded up, slowed down, and then speeded up
again! Who's foot is working the gas pedal?

It is easy for me
to theorize the universe is shaped like a saddle.

Why? So God can ride?

A spacetime in the
future will see the universe having no matter in it.

The protons will decay? Hasn't been proven yet that they do.

This is a grim
one,but reality.Its a universe still iof time,and space,but no
physical matter.

But then we can't be there, so the universe can't see itself!

*All this comes knowing galaxies are moving away from
each other at an accelerating rate. That the age of star formation has
slowed way down.That means some future spacetime with no new stars.
Right now white dwarfs are in. *Matter particles not being created at
as fast rate as in the past. *That means decay into
radiation(ultimatly unstable) * My convex space theory puts this
senario into play. So play with it,and let me know what you think?
Its my virtual bithday present to "YOU ALL * * * TreBert

A saddle does not close on itself. Implies infinite space. Does not
imply a Big Bang beginning.

Happy Birthday!

Double-A

Old February 10th 10, 07:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Feb 9, 6:44*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Feb 9, 6:54*am, bert wrote:

[...]

Double A Thanks I have stated my age at 82 all year so now that I am
82 I do not feel I got older. Age can be a state of mind.Old and ugly
am I but glad when I wake up and find I am alive go figure Universe
having a saddle shape tells me it has a negative curve,or open .As you
know Double A I like curves,and so does Pee-Air TreBert
Old February 11th 10, 11:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
JeffRelf.F-M.FM   @.

Default  HVAC is a “sheriff Bob Hansel”, so to speak.

HVAC is a “sheriff Bob Hansel”, so to speak.
Old February 12th 10, 12:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Feb 11, 3:53*pm, JeffRelf.F-M.FM **@. wrote:
HVAC is a sheriff Bob Hansel, so to speak.

Ya think they might both work for Severn Trent?

Double-A

Old February 12th 10, 03:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Feb 11, 6:53*pm, JeffRelf.F-M.FM **@. wrote:
HVAC is a sheriff Bob Hansel, so to speak.

Jeff It takes a very EVIL person to do what Osceola sheriff Bob
Hansel in keeping people in line does here in Osceola county. He has
made Osceola third in being Florida's most corrupt county. Miami #1
and Tallahassee #2 Bob Hansel works for Severn Trent and its Severn
Trent money that keeps him in office. Hvac is not very nice,but he
could never be as bad as sheriff Bob Hansel. If he was the Godfather
would use him. TreBert
Old February 12th 10, 03:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Feb 11, 7:09*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Feb 11, 3:53*pm, JeffRelf.F-M.FM ***@. wrote:

HVAC is a sheriff Bob Hansel, so to speak.

Ya think they might both work for Severn Trent?

Double-A

Double A Those that work for Severn Trent do not mind killing
children here in Osceola county. San Remo has no sidewalk and children
wait for the school bus,and many are killed on dark and foggy
mornings. PE will not replace burned out bulbs. San Remo street is
about a mile from me. Severn Trent Avatar will tell you sidewalks cost
money,and your taxes will go up. Its cheaper to kill children ,and
that way you can save a buck Sad but true TreBert
Old February 12th 10, 07:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Feb 12, 7:35*am, bert wrote:
On Feb 11, 7:09*pm, Double-A wrote:

On Feb 11, 3:53*pm, JeffRelf.F-M.FM ***@. wrote:

HVAC is a sheriff Bob Hansel, so to speak.

Ya think they might both work for Severn Trent?

Double-A

Double A *Those that work for Severn Trent do not mind killing
children here in Osceola county. San Remo has no sidewalk and children
wait for the school bus,and many are killed on dark and foggy
mornings. PE will not replace burned out bulbs. San Remo street is
about a mile from me. Severn Trent Avatar will tell you sidewalks cost
money,and your taxes will go up. Its cheaper to kill children ,and
that way you can save a buck *Sad but true * TreBert

Yes, at Severn Trent life is cheap, but a pound is still a pound
(being British)! Do they fly the Union Jack outside their offices?
British Petroleum used to fly the Union Jack outside their offices
here, and I thought to myself, didn't our forefathers fight a war so
we didn't have to see that flag flying here?

Double-A