Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old September 24th 09, 01:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

80F at 8am Hit 90F at 4pm Rain staying along east coast,and solar
barrels dry as a bone, Taxes going up in Osceola as politicians steal
more and more money by double dipping. Closing library days. Closing
schools.etc, Watched Larry King he had Michael Moore on.
Moore echoed my posts over the last 10 years. How banks fraud and
corruption put families on the streets. How the man that allowed this to
happen is now secretary of treasury. How Obama is just Bush warmed over.
He told that 1% being rich control America. That its money that bought
America and killed our democratic capitalist way of life. That the
constitution has to be rewritten. Moore must have studied the way of
life in Florida . Still living in Florida has gaven me a head start. It
did not take long for the rest of USA to become as EVIL. Charlie Crist
is the most typical politician. He goes beyond corruption and is just
plain despicable. Bert

Old September 24th 09, 07:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Sep 24, 5:49*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
80F at 8am Hit 90F at 4pm *

60F here at 10:30 AM PDT. Cloudy sky. Humidity back up to 81%. Low
was a bone chilling 43F. Expected high is 74F. Tomorrow it might hit
81F.

Rain staying along east coast,and solar
barrels dry as a bone,

The rain gods are busy up in Georgia!

*Taxes going up in Osceola as politicians steal
more and more money by double dipping.

And you good citizens are just going to take it?

Closing library days. Closing
schools.etc, * * * * * * * *Watched Larry King he had Michael Moore on.
Moore echoed my posts over the last 10 years. How banks fraud and
corruption put families on the streets.

Not all bank robbers walk into the lobby carrying guns. Some sit at
the bank president's desk!

How the man that allowed this to
happen is now secretary of treasury. How Obama is just Bush warmed over.

You got that right!

He told that 1% being rich control America. That its money that bought
America and killed our democratic capitalist way of life. That the
constitution has to be rewritten.

Even rewriting the Constitution won't free us from from the control of
the ultimate mafia, the Brotherhood of the Bell!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pst-2wprw6c

Moore must have studied the way of
life in Florida . Still living in Florida has gaven me a head start. It
did not take long for the rest of USA to become as EVIL. *Charlie Crist
is the most typical politician. He goes beyond corruption and is just
plain despicable. * Bert

Here in Portland, the police chief announced that officers "used
appropriate force" when they Tased and beat a mentally ill man to
death three years ago! His only admission is that they should have
taken him to a hospital before he died. They are being sued in a
federal civil-rights violation case. The chief only recommended that
the officer be suspended. Heck, I was also reading about a man who
killed some dogs, and they were talking about giving him 5 years for
each dog! But when the police Tase and beat to death a human being:
suspension only!

Double-A

Old September 25th 09, 01:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Clear blue skies here at 5:00 PM, but only an anemic 71F, coming up
again short of the forecast 74F. Blackberries are almost gone.
Acorns now crunch under my feet. Dry Ieaves blow about. It is no
question it is fall. Pumpkins are out and the Halloween store is
open. I found a trash can full of returnable drinking water bottles
last night that earned me more than a dollar! This is still the land
of opportunity, Bert, where a man can earn an honest buck without
kissing any one's ass! How come the people at the table next to me
with lots of money to spend on lottery tickets are speaking Russian?
I used to have lots of money to spend too before all the foreigners
showed up to take all the jobs. Sophia has taken good care of me this
afternoon, but her boyfriend keeps showing up to check up on her.
Short leash! She sometimes runs short of food by the end of the month
too, as Starbucks/Safeway doesn't pay her enough to make ends meet.
She has to rely on food stamps too. Corporations like Starbucks,
Safeway, and Wal-Mart perpetuate the working poor. What a country.

Double-A

Old September 25th 09, 01:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Sep 24, 5:30*pm, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Sophia just brought me one last free ice water, and announced that the
rules have changed, and she will no longer be allowed to give out free
ice waters! Well, times are tough, the cost of water is always going
up, and at Starbucks a buck is still a buck!

Double-A

Old September 25th 09, 01:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

79F at 8am No rain again nor for the next 7 days in my Osceola county
area. I wonder if the Godfather,and mother nature are in bed together?
Its been 9 months since Severn Trent Toho mafia has put a lock on my
meter. Just have to take very short showers To bad gas stations
do not have water. The kicker is after this month we go into the dry
season. O ya Bert PS Florida has gone from being the most corrupt
state to being the most EVIL. Men like Charlie Crist, Bill
MCculuum,and sheriff Bob Hansel will have a big smile on their face when
Severn trent kills me. They also kill children,and that is even sadder.
Let the poor die,and count the money Let soldiers die,but save the
poppy. Fight the Muslin Gods to prove western Gods are the only true
Gods And the band played on Bert

Old September 25th 09, 01:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double A You have learned America has gone fascist the hard way. So did
I. Oregon is starting to look more and more like Florida. Low income
jobs have to be subsidized by gov. food stamps,and here you see the rich
getting richer with government funding. Wal-Mart proves this. I can
not get food stamps,any more than I can get water. I am a trouble
maker,and must take my Tang. Bert

Old September 25th 09, 01:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

See Double A We are so much alike we both have water problems. Only
difference mine is hot water,and your's is ice water. Bert

Old September 25th 09, 06:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Sep 25, 5:55*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
See Double A * We are so much alike we both have water problems. Only
difference mine is hot water,and your's is ice water. *Bert

Right! I get my water for washing out of a spigot outside a furniture
store. In early morning there's no one around.

Double-A

Old September 25th 09, 06:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Sep 25, 5:51*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double A *You have learned America has gone fascist the hard way. So did
I. *Oregon is starting to look more and more like Florida. Low income
jobs have to be subsidized by gov. food stamps,and here you see the rich
getting richer with government funding. Wal-Mart proves this. * * *I can
not get food stamps,any more than I can get water. *I am a trouble
maker,and must take my Tang. * Bert

These foreign workers are just like indentured servants. Their visa
depends on their employer. So if they don't do what they're told, and
accept their low pay, they get sent right back to their old country!

Double-A

Old September 25th 09, 06:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Sep 25, 5:41*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
79F at 8am No rain again nor for the next 7 days in my Osceola county
area.

Only 53F here ate 10:15 AM PDT. Low was a frigid 43F, but tomorrow
morning they are forecasting40F! Expected high will be 81F, but you
know how those have been going. Beautiful clear blue skies.

I wonder if the Godfather,and mother nature are in bed together?

Well he's probably been screwing her, that's for sure!

Its been 9 months since Severn Trent Toho mafia has put a lock on my
meter. * * * Just have to take very short showers *To bad gas stations
do not have water.

They used to.

The kicker is after this month we go into the dry
season.

That's when all the rain clouds come up here for our 9 month rainy
season!

O ya *Bert * *PS Florida has gone from being the most corrupt
state to being the most EVIL. * * * * * * *Men like Charlie Crist, Bill
MCculuum,and sheriff Bob Hansel will have a big smile on their face when
Severn trent kills me. *They also kill children,and that is even sadder..
Let the poor die,and count the money Let soldiers die,but save the
poppy. *Fight the Muslin Gods to prove western Gods are the only true
Gods *And the band played on * Bert

Young people are so willing to be used as pawns. I heard of an old
German beer mug that said something like: "My duty: Kaiser, country,
and God. And in that order."

Double-A