Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old February 4th 09, 02:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

40F at 7am Kicker is only hit 51F at 4pm,and than the coldest night of
the winter. It will stay cold until Saturday. Obama having his
problems filling his cabinets with honest politicians. with millions
writing checks out to the IRS its not goo PR letting us tax payers know
that the big political guns can cheat all they want. It only shows that
the Mafia need not pay any taxes. Banks need not pay taxes on that
700,000,000,000. If a person thinks all is fair and equal to all people
in America today he or she is not living in todays America. Getting a
little cooled off on Obama. If he keeps this up he will be refereed to
only by his initials go figure TreBert PS just a little worried about
Double A this morning

Old February 4th 09, 11:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Trebeeeeert Will break a cold weather record Will go down to 22 f Where
i8s Double A? treBert

Old February 5th 09, 02:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Feb 4, 2:37*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Trebeeeeert Will break a cold weather record Will go down to 22 f *Where
i8s Double A? * * treBert

Hello again, Bert. When the forecaster predicted 57F for here this
morning, he bragged that it would be warmer than Orlando Florida! And
so it is! A very nice springlike day!

I have been unable to post since 3:30 PM Saturday because the Safeway
Wi-Fi Internet access has been down. The people working in the store
said, "I know nothing." Finally I found a tech support number today
on a table top sign they use to advertise the service and called them
myself. The guy I talked to said they know about the problem and it
is basicly on their list of things to do. I asked for an estimated
time when it would be fixed, but he wouldn't give me one. I asked him
for other Safeway stores with Wi-Fi, but none were close. Other
stores with "hot spots" seem to make it conditional on something like
buying stuff, or your already having a high speed AT&T account. I
told him a lot of people normal use the service, but now can't. I
sensed great indifference. Must be a union shop!

Now I am back at the library from where I used to post. They have
replaced all the computers with new Dells. The keyboards are
different than my laptop, so my typing is worse than usual, and I
would be able to post much in my alloted 30 Minutes here. Hope
everyone here is still OK. I am OK, just out of touch for now.

Duoble-A

Old February 5th 09, 02:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

AA I am a worry wart. We lost nightbat,and Darla,and for me over the
last internet years(11) I have lost many more,plus my real friends that
have died or moved away. Very cold with the wind factor 22F at 8am,and
will not go over 50F by 5pm
With Progress Energy increase plus their over billing I hate to see this
months electric bill. People are ready to march to Tallahassee. Charlie
Crist will be calling out his state police(storm troupers) If to many
they will be meet by national guards tanks. Another foreclosure on my
street. And auction signs on just about every street. Obama proposal
and spending a trillion dollars will not mean a pinch of snuff to create
jobs this year. We need immediately the WPA and CC camps. People have
to work. TreBert

Old February 5th 09, 04:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 5, 5:29*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
AA I am a worry wart. We lost nightbat,and Darla,and for me over the
last internet years(11) I have lost many more,plus my real friends that
have died or moved away. * Very cold with the wind factor 22F at 8am,and
will not go over 50F by 5pm
With Progress Energy increase plus their over billing I hate to see this
months electric bill. People are ready to march to Tallahassee. Charlie
Crist will be calling out his state police(storm troupers) *If to many
they will be meet by national guards tanks. *Another foreclosure on my
street. And auction signs on just about every street. *Obama proposal
and spending a trillion dollars will not mean a pinch of snuff to create
jobs this year. *We need immediately the WPA and CC camps. People have
to work. *TreBert

Go to work for the State or Federal government, because they are not
laying off. Whereas instead most States and Feds are still hiring
like there's no tomorrow. It seems only government services and
benefits to the rest of us are getting cut back, while private
industry and especially local family run businesses are in the toilet,
yet the Rothschilds and our SEC approved Ponzi Madoff's are doing just
fine and dandy, as well as getting their fair share of bailout loot.

~ BG
Old February 5th 09, 09:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Feb 5, 5:29*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
AA I am a worry wart. We lost nightbat,and Darla,and for me over the
last internet years(11) I have lost many more,plus my real friends that
have died or moved away. * Very cold with the wind factor 22F at 8am,and
will not go over 50F by 5pm

Not as warm here as yesterday. Dropped to freezing again before
dawn. Kind of cloudy with rain on the horizen. I guess that's good
because they are beginning to worry about drought. But dry is nice
when you are outside a lot. I don't think Darla is really gone. She
often takes a log time between posts.

With Progress Energy increase plus their over billing I hate to see this
months electric bill. People are ready to march to Tallahassee. Charlie
Crist will be calling out his state police(storm troupers) *If to many
they will be meet by national guards tanks. *Another foreclosure on my
street. And auction signs on just about every street. *Obama proposal
and spending a trillion dollars will not mean a pinch of snuff to create
jobs this year. *We need immediately the WPA and CC camps. People have
to work. *TreBert

My grandparents used to have a windcharger on their farm that provided
them with electicity. My uncle was always handy with things
electrical, and rigged it up for them. I guess they were popular back
in the depression era. Well, here we are again! With a depression
economy and bloated electricity prices, people should perhaps turn
again to do it yourself elctricity generation using the wind. The
windcharger would charge a bank of car batteries that in trun would
provide electricity for lights, radio, etc. Nothing beyond your
abitlities, Bert. Converting might not be as hard as you would think,
as I think most things now actuaklly DC, it being provided by the
transformer/rectifier thing you plug into the wall socket.

Double-A

Old February 6th 09, 03:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

27F at 6am will be 63By 4pm and will get warmer and warmer being 82F on
Sunday. Best to keep in mind the best time for tourists to come to
Florida for its beaches is Feb 15 to June 1 24 days without water,and
no rain Severn Trent Toho Mafia is set to kill me. It is an
act of murder, Only in Florida can Severn Trent kill and answer to no
one. It will spread as the USA becomes more and more fascist. Severn
Trent out of the UK paying off government officials is now above federal
laws. They spent their money wisely,and bought our democracy cheap.
TreBert

Old February 7th 09, 12:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Feb 6, 6:21*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
27F at 6am will be 63By 4pm and will get warmer and warmer being 82F on
Sunday.

52F here a few minutes ago, now 49F. Dark clouds and threatening
rain! Felt a little too warm as I walked up here in my heavy
clothes. Back at the library again, but this time I brought my
Iaptop. Found out yesterday that this library provides free Wi-Fi
access! This way I am not limited to an hour a day like on the
library's computers. Safeway's access is still down. Trouble is that
the library is about 2 miles instead of one mile, and in the opposite
direction. And I have to lug the laptom all that way. It is not too
heavy, but it seems to get heavier as the miles go by.

Best to keep in mind the best time for tourists to come to
Florida for its beaches is Feb 15 to June 1 * 24 days without water,and
no rain * * * * * * Severn Trent Toho Mafia is set to kill me.. It is an
act of murder, Only in Florida can Severn Trent kill and answer to no
one. It will spread as the USA becomes more and more fascist. Severn
Trent out of the UK paying off government officials is now above federal
laws. *They spent their money wisely,and bought our democracy cheap.
TreBert

Maybe you can get some of those chlorine tablets that let you drink
the swamp water!

Double-A

Old February 7th 09, 02:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

AA I always bought drinking water. Its taking showers each day that is
my big problem. I use my Jacuzzi water right now to flush the
toilets,and wash the floors with. treBert

Old February 7th 09, 02:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

41F at 7am will be t6F at 4pm All local news on the big Progress
Energy fraudulent bills.that are wiping out small business and the poor
families left and right No help for small business that make up 60% of
USA jobs. M&M could put hundreds to work with 2 million dollar loan,and
it would put families now out on the streets in a clean healthy home.
Banks will not part with that 700,000,000,000 Christmas gift. The
depression poor children will suffer the most I did growing up in the
30s. It is so sad having a governor that all this only puts a big smile
on Charlie Crist face. He needs now only a uniform and a high balcony to
wave down from. We are his subjects. We have not had a government of
free citizens in Florida for over 10 years. Its republican Mafia from
top all the way down TreBert.