OT - Glenn Beck shows us all what _real_ courage looks like

Old September 8th 10, 04:28 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries[_2_]

Default OT - Glenn Beck shows us all what _real_ courage looks like

Fred J. McCall wrote:
"Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)" wrote:

Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:

You sound upset.

He should have some tea.

Sounds like you lot should have some Thorazine.

Hint: The old Stupid Usenet Tricks "Oooo, he lost his temper" tactic
is probably older than you are.

Hint: It's only Usenet. Clue, this is Greg. Greg, this is a clue.
Try to remember what one looks like in future...

Really, really upset.

Here, have a cookie.

Old September 8th 10, 08:15 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

On 9/8/2010 7:28 AM, Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:

Really, really upset.

Here, have a cookie.

There was another knock on the door this morning, and it was those same
two guys again, but this time they were wearing fake noses and
mustaches, and claiming to be Seventh Day Adventists.
"I'll bet you're wondering what Seventh Day Adventists think about Santa
Claus." one said "...and we'd be glad to tell if you happened to have
any Lobsters and Dom Pérignon Champagne lying around."
"Ah, you can't fool me this time." I replied, "You're some of those damn
Norski Lutherans pulling one of off your jokes again at the expense of
us decent Irish Catholics! We'll have none of that here!"
"He's on to us Sven! The Irish aren't as dumb as they say!" said the
taller of the two. "Yah, you betcha Ole...but I'll bet they're _nearly_
as dumb as they say." said the short one. They both laughed at this
witticism and were off in a flash. ;-)

Pat

Old September 10th 10, 06:58 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
kT

On 9/8/2010 7:11 AM, Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:
Pat Flannery wrote:
On 9/7/2010 8:31 PM, Greg D. Moore (Strider) wrote:
Fred J. McCall wrote:
Well, Roundly Cheeseburger and Fries, why are you all twitching and
screaming? Poor Sensitive Pat can't stand up for himself? Or
perhaps he's bright enough to realize he doesn't need to, unlike,
say, YOU.

You're missing the point yet once again. There's nothing for him to
to stand up for. In fact I'm not sure Pat would stand for much.

Why, no sooner than had I finished writing my last posting on this
subject than there came a knock on the door, and who should be
standing there but two Mormons!
Immediately I invited them in, which surprised them to no end, as the
normal response they get is people slamming the door in their face so
hard that a Mormon missionary's success is measured by how many times
he's had his nose broken.
"Now, let's get to the bottom of this Santa Claus stuff in relation to
The Church Of Latter Day Saints." I said, and asked them if they would
like anything to eat or drink.
"Just warm water and stale bread for us..." they replied "...as we
wish to remain pure."
"That's too bad, as I've just finished grilling three filet mignons
and have opened a bottle of Chateau Petrus, but I admire your piety."
"Although we wish to remain pure, it is sometimes impossible in a
wicked world like this...I do hope you let the Petrus air properly,
as I see it's vintage 1998, and that year was noted for a bit more of
a tannin bite than most." was their answer, and I think I got only
around half an once of that wine when all was said and done; but as
yet they were hesitant to talk about the man in red, as it is
considered a church teaching known to only a select few.
When we were deep into the second bottle of Laphroaig whisky and on
our third Havana cigar, they finally spilled the beans on the matter.
It seem that Santa Claus was really the angel Macaroni, brother of
Moroni, and his elves are nothing less than the Ten Lost Tribes Of
Israel, condemned to live at the North Pole for their disbelief in
the divinity of Jesus and drinking coffee.
I also found out that Michael Jackson is now also an angel, and
ruling a planet of zombie children orbiting a star named Kolob or
Kobal, (their speech was becoming somewhat slurred by now) which is
apparently at war with the Cylons.
They asked me if I wanted to become an angel also, and also get to
rule a planet. "Hot Damn, Yes!" was my reply "I want the planet
Mongo, and I want to inflict my will on those filthy Hawkmen so
severely that they will wish they'd never been hatched!"
"Everyone wants to rule Mongo...but it's already taken...Hitler is
running it." they responded.
"Hitler was a Mormon?" I asked in astonishment.
"It's a fact we don't advertise much, but you note he neither smoked
or drank." was their reply. "Would you settle for The Planet Of The
Vampires?" I told them I would think about it.
When we had finished the third bottle of Laphroaig they had to call it
an evening, as they had to be up early the next morning to beat the
crap out of some Jehovah's Witnesses who had been seen going
door-to-door in the neighborhood. "This is our turf, and no way are
we going to let those mofo's go treading around on it. We are going
to cut their white asses." ;-)

I'm glad you were able to clear that up. Thank you for your hard work.

Pat needs to get a blog. Something like this :

http://cosmic.lifeform.org
Old September 10th 10, 07:20 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries[_2_]

Fred J. McCall wrote:
[...]

kook site removed

Pat isn't a kook.

Old September 11th 10, 01:09 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
kT

Fred J. McCall wrote:
[...]

The evidence doesn't support your conclusion.
Old September 11th 10, 03:11 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries[_2_]

Fred J. McCall wrote:
[...]

---auk and Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. are thataway.

The evidence supports the conclusion that Pat is a gifted and wildly
imaginative writer. The evidence supports the conclusion that you are a
nutjob.

Back into the killfile with you, Tommy-Boy. There are far and away more
amusing kooks than you on which I can waste some time.

Old September 13th 10, 06:28 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
kT

Fred J. McCall wrote:
[...]

i.e. - a kook.

The evidence supports the conclusion that you are a
nutjob.

i.e. - a human being.

Back into the killfile with you, Tommy-Boy. There are far and away more
amusing kooks than you on which I can waste some time.

Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries thinks she's 'normal. That's just plain kooky!
Old September 14th 10, 12:04 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

On 9/13/2010 9:28 AM, kT wrote:

Pat isn't a kook.

The evidence doesn't support your conclusion.

---auk and Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. are thataway.

The evidence supports the conclusion that Pat is a gifted and wildly
imaginative writer.

i.e. - a kook.

The evidence supports the conclusion that you are a
nutjob.

i.e. - a human being.

Back into the killfile with you, Tommy-Boy. There are far and away more
amusing kooks than you on which I can waste some time.

Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries thinks she's 'normal. That's just plain kooky!

You know, as long as the two of you are alternately praising and damning
me (and each other) could you at least snip the quoted previous
postings, so I can get down to the actual new postings where I'm God's
gift to man or completely insane more quickly while reading them? ;-)

Pat

Old September 14th 10, 01:31 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries[_2_]

Pat Flannery wrote:

You know, as long as the two of you are alternately praising and
damning me (and each other) could you at least snip the quoted
I'm God's gift to man or completely insane more quickly while reading
them? ;-)

I rarely snip anything these days. It's a bad habit that started in auk, but
since the lawsuit, it seems safer to keep the context for my comments
intact. The one thing that Novins drove home in the most costly possible way
is that any nutjob in the world (and Elifritz is high on that list, no
matter what he calls himself these days) can make what he wants of one's
words, at least temporarily (i.e., long enough to be somewhat expensive). In
Novins' case, it was worth the money to see him smacked around by his peers
and a federal court judge, but it's unlikely that I'd be so amused a second
time.

With that said, the best response to Elifritz is no response at all, and I
should be roundly chastised for giving in to my knee-jerk reaction.

Old September 14th 10, 04:50 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
David Spain

Pat Flannery wrote:
You know, as long as the two of you are alternately praising and damning
me (and each other) could you at least snip the quoted previous
postings, so I can get down to the actual new postings where I'm God's
gift to man or completely insane more quickly while reading them? ;-)

Pat

Pat clearly you are man's gift to an insane God.

Dave