Fl.Weather + Heavy Air Theory

Old February 12th 10, 04:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

Default Fl.Weather + Heavy Air Theory

$3F at 7am Rain and high of 53F at 3pm. Pan Handle to get some snow.
Atlanta about 5 inches. My heavy air theory is proving my predictions
of great snow storms and heavy rain storms. Global warming is putting
more water into the air. Cold jet stream in the mix and it condenses.
Crazy jet stream on the weather map as it curves out over the Atlantic
and swings by Georgia and Florida. Looks like Feb will match Jan.
electric bill of $337 The poor will pay as Progress Energy keeps
nailing us into our coffins. Thanks to Charlie Crist.the most corrupt
governor to ever hold office. TreBert
Old February 12th 10, 07:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Feb 12, 7:54*am, bert wrote:
$3F at 7am Rain and high of 53F at 3pm. Pan Handle to get some snow.
Atlanta about 5 inches. *My heavy air theory is proving my predictions
of great snow storms and heavy rain storms. Global warming is putting
more water into the air. Cold jet stream in the mix and it condenses.
Crazy jet stream on the weather map as it curves out over the Atlantic
and swings by Georgia and Florida. *Looks like Feb will match Jan.
electric bill of $337 *The poor will pay as Progress Energy keeps
nailing us into our coffins. Thanks to Charlie Crist.the most corrupt
governor to ever hold office. *TreBert

I read that there could be snow in all 50 states after this storm. Of
course there is always snow in Oregon up on Mt. Hood, and Mt.
Jefferson, etc. Hawaii has snow in the winter up on Mauna Kea where
Tholen hangs out. Here it is 46F at 9:45 AM PST in greater
Hillsboro. Low 45F. Expected high 50F. Rain, rain, rain! In spite
of my umbrella my coat is wet, my pants are wet, and my feet are wet!
Wind out of the south at 8 mph. Humidity 93%. Four day forecast:
rain, rain, rain, and more rain! A benevolent soul left a whole cart
of beer bottles off last night. I asked him if he was just going to
leave it there. He said yes. I said thanks! Kim and I split it!
Life is sweet! Raining hard last night too.

Double-A

Old February 12th 10, 07:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Feb 12, 1:03*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Feb 12, 7:54*am, bert wrote:

[...]

Double A Rain and more rain Snow and more snow. Bigger and more wide
spread storms is what my heavy air theory predicts. You must keep you
feet and head dry. I worry about you,even if you are a hardy mountain
man. Here its a cold Boston like light rain,but it will last all
day. Still having my Dell giving me a hard time. Its all I gotso best
we get along. Webtv fast as light Dell slow as me TreBert
Old February 12th 10, 07:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Feb 12, 7:54*am, bert wrote:

[...]

I am taking my shoes off at night now to let my socks and shoes dry
out. The cement floor is cold to my feet, but I lay down several
layers of newspapers to make it not so bad. So long as the warmer
weather keeps the temp up in the 50's in my locker it's OK. I sleep
sitting on only a stool and leaning back against boxes. I have to be
careful not to fall off, which is not pleasant when it happens.

Here its a cold Boston like light rain,but it will last all
day. *Still having my Dell giving me a hard time. Its all I gotso best
we get along. Webtv fast as light Dell slow as me * TreBert

You seem to be doing very well with the Dell!

Double-A

Old February 12th 10, 11:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Feb 12, 7:54*am, bert wrote:

[...]

Double-A- Hide quoted text -

Double A Dell is so slow I start booting it in than take Rudy for a
walk.Than press favorite,and make breakfast,and when I sit down to eat
altastronomy is on. All this takes average of 15 minutes. Web did it
all in 35 seconds Dell always having infections webtv in 15 years
never got a bug. Well it can go wireless so maybe heaven only has
laptops. Dell was made in hell,and put on the Earth to cause stress
and agravation..It ****s TreBert PS it has no spell check. Can't set
up email Well I bought a printer scanner for it. My friend accross
the street is going to set it up for me Sunday TreBert Be cool
and stay warm and dry
Old February 13th 10, 12:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Feb 12, 7:54*am, bert wrote:

[...]

Sounds like my old Packard Bell 486 (which was dumbed down to be
slower than a 386 so they could sell it cheaper).

All this takes *average of 15 minutes.

Mine took as much as an hour. It couldn't handle all the images the
websites started loading down as faster machines came out. Switching
to a "text only" option led to other problems.

Web did it
all in 35 seconds * Dell always having infections webtv in 15 years
never got a bug. *Well it can go wireless so maybe heaven only has
laptops. *Dell was *made in hell,and put on the Earth to cause stress
and agravation..It ****s * TreBert

Then why did you buy a brand that rhymes with "hell"?

PS it has no spell check. Can't set
up email * *Well I bought a printer scanner for it. My friend accross
the street *is going to set it up for me Sunday * TreBert * *Be cool
and stay warm and dry.

A printer/scanner! I have one. Never could get the scanner to
interface with the PC!

Double-A

Old February 13th 10, 07:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Feb 13, 5:57*am, bert wrote:
On Feb 13, 7:53*am, Saul Levy wrote:

Remember, BEERTbrainLESS that your Heavy Air BULL**** doesn't work for
Tucson!

What a SENILE IDIOT you have become!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 10:42:19 -0800 (PST), bert

On Feb 12, 7:54 am, bert wrote:

$3F at 7am Rain and high of 53F at 3pm. Pan Handle to get some snow.
Atlanta about 5 inches. My heavy air theory is proving my predictions
Double A *Rain and more rain Snow and more snow. Bigger and more wide
spread storms is what my heavy air theory predicts. You must keep you
feet and head dry. I worry about you,even if you are a hardy mountain
man. * Here its a cold Boston like light rain,but it will last all
day. *Still having my Dell giving me a hard time. Its all I gotso best
we get along. Webtv fast as light Dell slow as me * TreBert- Hide quoted text -

37F at 6am * High of 55F at 4pm and colder for Sunday. *It showed on
PBS how banks like Goldman Sachs can get free money from treasury,and
buy about 4% treasury bonds,and make tons of bucks. This could not
happen when USA was a democracy. Sachs owned by the Godfather has the
key to the treasury,and has congress,and Federal reserve in his
pocket.

How come Lehman Brothers was allowed to fail? Not owned by the
Godfater?

*The people will pay,because they do not have the guts to put
a stop to this fraud and corruption. *Obama knows full well families
are thrown on the streets without due process of law. He knows
electric companies like Progress Energy burn coal and kills children
and old people first. *He told us lots of jobs would be created to
make USA green. Wind and sun,and not so dependent on Muslin oil. *He
is still alive because he goose steps to the Godfather. *Makes no
difference who you vote for its Mafia from top to bottom.
TreBert

And I guess the Godfather doesn't need anymore hired help right now,
so he says, "You're on your own, suckers!"

46F here in the Tualatin Valley at 10:15 AM PST under cloudy skies.
Not raining at the moment, but was earlier. Nevertheless, can't
complain about the temperature. Low 46F. Expected high 59F. Yeah,
59F! Calm with no wind. Humidity 92%. Ate a $5 Friday platter of
chicken with Kim last night along with some rice rolls filled with
beans or pork, somehow traditional for the Chinese New Year. The New
Year coincides with Valentines Day this year. Since tomorrow is
Valentines Day, maybe they should call today Foreplay Day!

Double-A

Old February 14th 10, 12:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Feb 12, 7:54 am, bert wrote:

[...]

Double A Foreplay is a great way to huddle and get to know each other.
Your weather is warrmer than here in Florida Going down to 33F and
with the wind its 23F Daytona racing going on. I don't have much
interest in it. One churce in Orlando is saving lives by letting
people inside Progress Energy is killing many,and its good
advertising. Pay your fradulant high bill or die. Very cold,but clear
sky TreBert
Old February 14th 10, 02:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Feb 12, 7:54 am, bert wrote:

[...]

sky *TreBert- Hide quoted text -

33F at 7am clear sky,and 58F at 3pm Temperature should have a high
of 74F More GOP stealing on TV this morning. 5 years ago tax payers
were scamed into funding the removal of gas tanks under ground. The
millions and millions can't be found,and drinking water has to be
boiled or your died. Seems Exxon Mobil and the rest of the other 4
sisters should pay for removing their tanks before they rotted away.
Oooops I forgot USA is fascist and big business is above all laws,and
spending money only means less money for republican officials. Fallow
the money and you are a trouble maker. Charlie Crist got millions to
see that Exxon Mobil is free and clear if they polute and kill. It
is not surprizing Florida is #1 in fraud and corruption I wonder how
long it will be when Osceola sheriff Bob Hansel have one of his deputy
relatives kill me. Maybe done with instant cancer pill,or car
accident They can't imagine my having no water for 16 months and
still alive. Heard Severn Trent is taking bets on who will win closes
to the day I am killed. All this is making me laugh. go
figure TreBert
Old February 14th 10, 08:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Feb 12, 7:54 am, bert wrote:

[...]

Or maybe they will just send you an exploding Valentine's box! Be
careful opening your mail today!

Nice to hear you're having a cool morning. A balmy 51F here already
at 11:00 AM on this Saint Valentine's Day and Chinese New Years day
all rolled in to one. Gung Hay Fat Choy! Was raining earlier, but
has stopped now. Cloudy skies. Low 40F. Expected high 54F. Wind 0
mph. Humidity 93%. In my locker up to 60F! My personal Valentine,
Kim, wandered off yesterday and never came back before I had to
leave. I hope she is OK. All praise to Al Gore for this wonderfully
warm February! And a happy Valentine's day to you all, especially to
Twittering One, Darla and crew, and Bee-Ji wherever you are!

Double-A