Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old October 13th 09, 06:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

On Oct 12, 7:34*pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Oct 12, 7:11*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

Double A *We are both at opposite sides of the spectrum. I got out of
bed because its to hot to sleep,and you can't sleep because its cold.
You are close to the north pole,and I to the equator. * * *My heat wave
is breaking records for almost a week. Go figure * Bert

You deserve every last kosher degree of spare heat they can toss at
you, and otherwise taken away from Double A. *However, in your case
there are no such things as any bad Jews in Florida, and apparently
there's none in Oregon because, they must all be in Detroit where the
average home goes for $7K,

Know many black Jews?

/ and their Detroit crime rate is way the
hell down because there's hardly anyone left to molest, pillage or
shoot.

*~ BG

And Robocop is on the beat!

Double-A

Old October 14th 09, 02:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Only 50F here at 6:00 PM and there are still hard gusts of the cold
east wind! Not raining at the moment. Overcast. Only rain in the
foreseeable forecast. It was so bad outside that even the Asian lady
come inside and sat here in the Safeway/Starbucks food court. Sophia
just came on duty for a couple hours after being absent all day. Ah,
as I type, she just brought me a free sample latte with whipped cream
and cinnamon on top!

Double-A

Old October 14th 09, 03:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

81F at 9am another record breaking day Will be 93f at 4 pm No wind no
rain Spoke to Barbara Arrant yesterday. She is with Severn Trent Toho
Mafia water. She like Kelley are laughing that I can stay living with
no water for 9 months. My life to Severn trent water is just a laugh.
Arrant knows Toho is above the law and will soon be on my house tax
assessment bill if I pay for water or not. Severn trent water is going
the way of Waste Management. reality is Florida at this spacetime is
100% godfather controlled. I am no longer a trouble maker. I am a loser.
Severn Trent is the power and the glory. Severn trent took care of me by
showing who is boss. That only in a democracy can the one person be
heard and protected. I am the power of one,and that means I have no
power. That means I can be left to die. Just a crazy old man. Bert

Old October 14th 09, 07:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Oct 14, 7:51*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
81F at 9am another record breaking day Will be 93f at 4 pm No wind no
rain

You lucky dog! Just lying about in that warm Florida sun! Here is is
11:20 AM PDT and still only 57F and raining! Low was 49F. Expected
high only 59F! Wind south at 18 mph. Humidity 82% Rain forecast for
as far as the eye can see! Sophia is here this morning and brought me
some ice water to go with my baloney and horseradish sandwiches! She
isn't supposed to anymore, but when she is working alone, she can
break the rules. The Asian lady is here too. How lucky can I get?
Well I suppose I'd be even luckier if I didn't have a lady sitting at
the next table making phone calls on her laptop using Skype! So I am
having to listen to all her problems.

*Spoke to Barbara Arrant yesterday. She is with Severn Trent Toho
Mafia water. She like Kelley are laughing that I can stay *living with
no water for 9 months. My life to Severn trent water is just a laugh.
Arrant knows Toho is above the law and will soon be on my house tax
assessment bill if I pay for water or not. Severn trent water is going
the way of Waste Management. reality is Florida at this spacetime is
100% godfather controlled. I am no longer a trouble maker. I am a loser.
Severn Trent is the power and the glory. Severn trent took care of me by
showing who is boss. That only in a democracy can the one person be
heard and protected. *I am the power of one,and that means I have no
power. That means I can be left to die. Just a crazy old man. Bert

Just fight the good fight, Bert. That's all you cab be expected to
do.

Double-A

Old October 15th 09, 02:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

6:35 PM. 60F. Wind SW at 6 mph. Occasional showers.

Double-A

Old October 15th 09, 02:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

80F at 9am Little cooler so it will hit only 90F at 4 pm. No rain nor
for the next 3 days,but still cooler weather coming in. Will get a lot
done around the house on sunday for it will only have a high of 80.
bert

Old October 15th 09, 04:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Front page of Sentinel has Charlie Crist stating "To much corruption in
Florida" He is going after it. What a laugh,for corruption to work it
starts at the top. Its just more of republican controlled press passing
out PR(bull ****) He iCharlie Crist is beyond corruption he is the most
EVIL man in all USA. His record proves this. He is the reason poor
Florida families have no water or electric. He is the reason they call
me for help and not the governors office. Charlie Crist works not for
the people but only for Severn Trent Mafia. Bert

Old October 15th 09, 07:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Oct 15, 6:34*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
80F at 9am Little cooler so it will hit only 90F at 4 pm. *No rain nor
for the next 3 days,but still cooler weather coming in. Will get a lot
done around the house on sunday for it will only have a high of 80.
bert

Only 55F here in rainy Oregon at 11:25 AM PDT. But no wind makes all
the difference, and so it feels warmer. Only light sprinkles this
morning, but rain still continuing in the foreseeable forecast. Low
was 51F, expected high only 64F, but I expect a little better than
that.

Sophia is on duty and brought me a hazelnut latte to start my day! At
night, the Japanese checker girl Sicho takes good care of me and
pointed out upcoming sales, 3 for a dollar 2 liter bottles of soda,
and Doritos for $1.49! She knows I like them.

Double-A

Old October 16th 09, 04:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Late posting My rusty trusty dusty,and beer spilt upon webtv. had MSN
technical problems all morning. Out for 4 hours. At 11 am its 81F and
very cloudy. Only hit 85 by 2PM and then heavy rains will keep it cool.
Heat wave over Saturday and Sunday have the best weather of the year.
might go to the beach with Rudy. Rudy loves the van and the beach.
Another foreclosure on my street. Getting real bad. Bank America getting
stifled by its card holders. Wish I could stiff them. They are
Godfather owned,and will get their losses given back to them by the
treasury. It only proves what I have been preaching is true. Will not
be long food stamps run out,and the poor will be allowed to grow food on
any vacant lot. It will have PR showing America has a big heart O ya
Bert

Old October 16th 09, 06:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Oct 16, 8:36*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Late posting *My rusty trusty dusty,and beer spilt upon webtv. had MSN
technical problems all morning. Out for 4 hours.

Sure it wasn't Rudy who wetted down your WebTV?

At 11 am its 81F and
very cloudy. Only hit 85 by 2PM and then heavy rains will keep it cool.
Heat wave over Saturday and Sunday have the best weather of the year.
might go to the beach with Rudy.

56F here at 10:05 AM PDT. Low 54F. Expected high 64F. Light
sprinkles of rain. This is a lot better than that cold wind we had
earlier in the week. Nothing but rain in the forecast.

Rudy loves the van and the beach.
Another foreclosure on my street. Getting real bad. Bank America getting
stifled by its card holders.

But they are getting even by charging a $99 annual fee!

*Wish I could stiff them. They are
Godfather owned,and will get their losses *given back to them by the
treasury. *It only proves what I have been preaching is true. *Will not
be long food stamps run out,and the poor will be allowed to grow food on
any *vacant lot. *It will have PR showing America has a big heart *O ya
Bert

I think it was Hillsboro that just repealed an ordinance against
raising chickens in your back yard! Why not?

Double-A