Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old October 10th 09, 02:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Only 64F at 6:00 PM. Expected that it could get as low before morning
as 29F! Long underwear time!

Double-A

Old October 10th 09, 02:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double A Hold onto your body heat or your resistance will go down.
Yes we should have a heat exchanger to mix Florida 95F with Oregon's 29F
AS I type its 89F at 9am another record day as it will be 95F by 5pm. No
rain for the next 5 days as no atmosphere changes will take place.
Reason for all this heat is air current coming up due south. Why such a
draught is a mystery. Ms Kelley can not believe Severn Trent Toho
Mafia(she works there) has not killed me. She keeps asking me how I can
still be alive? My answer was my quest to bring Severn Trent Mafia
lieutenants to justice. Reality is Florida has no justice,and its just a
dream. Bert

Old October 10th 09, 05:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Oct 10, 6:15*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double A *Hold onto your body heat or your resistance will go down.
Yes we should have a heat exchanger to mix Florida 95F with Oregon's 29F
AS I type its 89F at 9am another record day as it will be 95F by 5pm. No
rain for the next 5 days as no atmosphere changes will take place.
Reason for all this heat is air current coming up due south. Why such a
draught is a mystery.

43F here at 9:45 AM PDT. They say the low was 30F, but I didn't see
any frost this morning, so I question that. Expected high for the day
is only 63F. Sunny with a few clouds. Calm.

Ms Kelley can not believe Severn Trent Toho
Mafia(she works there) has not killed me. She keeps asking me how I can
still be alive? * My answer was my quest to bring Severn Trent Mafia
lieutenants to justice. Reality is Florida has no justice,and its just a
dream. Bert

My locker rent is due today, and again I don't know if my uncle will
pay it, or if I will be locked out tomorrow!. Job at Free Geek still
uncertain. Won't have the "tools" I need to go to work if I'm locked
out. Ain't life fun?

Double-A

Old October 11th 09, 01:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

It's 5:15 PM and the temperature is 63F, exactly as forecast. I
stepped outside, and while it is still sunny, I felt the cold breath
of the east wind upon me! The dry cold wind of fall. Humidity has
dropped to 26%. Forecast for tonight again 30F. My uncle came
through on my storage rent again today, but warned this is the last
time. I hope my situation will have changed by next month.

Double-A

Old October 11th 09, 01:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

81F at 8am Same weather all week and it will last another week 94F at
5pm With Progress Energy and Severn Trent Toho water all getting big
increases + their fraudulent bills this heat is putting big bucks in the
Godfather's deep pocket. Time for Charlie Crist to spend big bucks on PR
andwin big in his senate seat. Than its off to the White House. America
today makes this all possible. Money is the power and the glory. Best
not forget that Bert

Old October 11th 09, 02:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
_@Jeff_Relf.Seattle.inValid

Default  Bert's grandparents.

Good Morning Bert, it's 6 a.m. here (Seattle) with
a perfect 66.6°F in my room, 43 F outside my window.

I'm still waiting to hear about your grandparents.
You do know something about them, I hope.
Old October 11th 09, 05:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default  Bert's grandparents.

Good morning to you Jeff(way up in seattle) your 43F is a winter day way
down here. Was born at my grandfathers apartment in Bellingham street
Chelsea Mass.My grandfather had 16 children with two wives. Tunta was a
bellie dancer and his last wife. My grandfathers name was "Levi" and was
Jewish. He lived to be 105. Was a baker,and once had lots of bucks but
came to America when he lost every thing in the UK depression.He Was a
sargent in the Boor war. He help start the bakers union. He was a very
clever non practicing Jew. My mother got her own place at 178 Pearl st
in Chelsea,Murry motors I got my first job was on Pearl st. You know
the rest of the story. My mother died of breast cancer,and I was more or
less a vagabond. Still for me the 30s were the best of times. Bert

Old October 11th 09, 09:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
_@Jeff_Relf.Seattle.inValid

Default  Bert, is Tunta (from Egypt) your biological grandmother ?

Is Tunta (from Egypt) your biological grandmother ?
Do you recall her maiden name ?

My paternal grandmother's maiden name was Meeker;
her grandfather, Ezra Meeker, was a famous Oregon Trail pioneer; see:
www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezra_Meeker

My maternal grandmother's maiden name was Schoden (sp? Swiss German).
In German, “Schaden” means “adversity, harm”; hence “Schadenfreude”.
Old October 11th 09, 10:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

At 2:00 PM still only 54F here in greater Hillsboro. I saw the Asian
lady sitting at an outside table as I walked to the bottle return
room. As always writing in a log book, as the breeze ruffled the
pages. I said, "Aren't you cold out here?" And I told here the
temperature, and said she could come sit inside. She smiled and
replied that she was cold, but was waiting for someone. But she would
come inside later. She thanked me. She looks like such a waif, but
talks like a sophisticated woman. She is older and wiser than she
appears, but still plenty young for me.

Double-A

Old October 11th 09, 11:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default  Bert, is Tunta (from Egypt) yourbiological grandmother ?

Jeff My Mother (Betty)was from his first wife. He had 8 children with
each. Have no idea of his wives maiden names. Had a lot of aunts and
uncles,but did not know them to well. Bert