Andromeda Galaxy Devouring Its Neighbors!

Old September 7th 09, 02:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Nightcrawler

Default Andromeda Galaxy Devouring Its Neighbors!

"Double-A" wrote in message
On Sep 6, 4:14 pm, Saul Levy wrote:

I no longer believe the idea that Hilter was out to conquer the
world. His actions make more sense from the point of view that he was
out to settle old scores from WWI, and then he was surprised by his
own easy victory in France. Hitler's Blitzkreig advocating General
Heinz Guderian complained that Hitler was holding him back in the
French campaign. Hitler was not acting like a man bent on world
conqest. Why did he not try to destroy the British army at Dunkirk
when he had them in a vulnerable position? Instead he ordered his
forces to hold back and allowed them to escape! Why did he not
continue his conquest of France until all of France had been occupied
by the German army, and all French coloneys would have been ceded to
him? That should have been the course of a man bent on world
conquest. Instead he allowed Vichy France to exist and keep control
of the coloneys. He got involved in other some other countries such
as Greece because Mussolini kept starting wars he couldn't finish. He
definitely had a score to settle with Russia, and seemed to believe
Russian territory would be easy to take, and even thought the
Communist system would collapse and people would be glad to be
"liberated" from it. Hitler's declaration of war on the US was in
solidarity with Japan, and probably one of Hitler's most foolish
decisions. Hitler was hoping Japan would attack Russia from the east
and force them to fighjt a two front war, but that never happened.
I'm not in any way sticking up for Hitler. I just think his goals
were much more limited than world conquest. I don't think Japan had
any designs on conquering the US either. I think they just wanted the
US to stay out of "their business" in Southest Asia and the Pacific,
and that destroying the US fleet at Pearl Harbor would ensure that.
The most foolish mistake they ever made!

Double-A

Hitler never made any wise decisions. All he had to do was
finish up with mainland Europe and not bother with Great
Britain for awhile, and he'd have been set. Launching an
all out aerial campaign on Britain wasn't a mistake. His
decision to stop, however, was. Attacking Russia before
consolidating the west was asinine.

As for Gerpan. It is well known that Germany and Japan
were in league together. It was thought that Japan could
crush the U.S. and thus stave off the support Great Britain
and the U.S. were giving the Chinese. This plan backfired
and Japan now faced a two front war, as well as Germany
did when the Allies invaded Normandy. See first paragraph.
If Germany had not attacked Britain and saved itself for the
fight against Russia, things might have turned out different.
If Germany had finished off Great Britain things would have
turned out different.

Simple blunders, timing and underestimation were the true
defeat of Gerpan.

(Canada and Australia were of help in the cause and were left
out to keep things simple)

Now, as for world conquest? Who could say in the end? That's
why I only stated that he and the Soviet Union had plans for
Europe. I know the Soviet Union had world domination on the
mind.

Old September 7th 09, 03:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Sep 6, 6:36*pm, "Nightcrawler" wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

Great Britain and France declared war on Germany at the time Germany
and the Soviet Union partitioned Poland. Then they sat around
seemingly doing nothing for 6 months after declaring war on Germany.
When Germany finally took the offensive and invaded France, they had
already been in a state of war with them for 6 months. Britain had
stationed troops in mainland Europe in solidarity with France. Of
course the advancing German forces had to engage with them as well as
the French. But I think Hitler was hoping Britain would give up and
agree to a truce, and that would have left Hitler free to pursue his
designs on Russia. That didn''t happen, but he went ahead and
attacked Russia anyway.

Double-A

Simple blunders, timing and underestimation were the true
defeat of Gerpan.

(Canada and Australia were of help in the cause and were left
out to keep things simple)

Now, as for world conquest? *Who could say in the end? *That's
why I only stated that he and the Soviet Union had plans for
Europe. *I know the Soviet Union had world domination on the
mind.- Hide quoted text -

Old September 7th 09, 04:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Nightcrawler

"Double-A" wrote in message

Great Britain and France declared war on Germany at the time Germany
and the Soviet Union partitioned Poland. Then they sat around
seemingly doing nothing for 6 months after declaring war on Germany.
When Germany finally took the offensive and invaded France, they had
already been in a state of war with them for 6 months. Britain had
stationed troops in mainland Europe in solidarity with France. Of
course the advancing German forces had to engage with them as well as
the French. But I think Hitler was hoping Britain would give up and
agree to a truce, and that would have left Hitler free to pursue his
designs on Russia. That didn''t happen, but he went ahead and
attacked Russia anyway.

Double-A

Yes, like I stated. Simple blunders. The Germans mopped up
France like the place didn't exist. Then they stopped short at Dunkirk
and failed to deliver the fatal blow in the Battle of Britain. One more
week would have folded the RAF and the isles would have been fair
game for German bombers and the U.S. would not have been able
to establish bases there. No bases = no invasion of Europe from the
West. Impatience proved fatal, period.

As for the Russian front. Germans, with all of the technology that they
possessed, did not have a modern means of transporting supplies to
forces that were deployed. They still used horse-drawn wagons! Can
you believe that? Talk about inadvertently shooting yourself in the foot.
They pretty much kicked the snot out of the Russians until the winter
hit and then couldn't get supplies. So, it was more like they laid siege
to themselves. At this time the Soviets were getting supplied by the
U.S. Yep, some angry Ruskies came to fight and were well supplied
and fed.

Yep, blunder after blunder.

Old September 7th 09, 05:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Sep 6, 5:39*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Sep 6, 3:00*pm, "Nightcrawler" wrote:

Well, they were buddies there for awhile.

Yes, and even Hitler's own Generals couldn't understand his decision
to invade Russia, especially since he wasn't even beating England at
the time. *But I guess he had written in Mein Kampf that annexing
Russian territory would be easy, so he couldn't back down from what he
had written.

*The Germans didn't have
allies that would manufacture stuff for them and find a way to
deliver the product.

You've certainly got that right!

Face it, both wanted substantial control of Europe. *Hitler showed
his cards first. *They did have Poland divided up before Germany
invaded Poland you know, right?

Right. *And after the war, Russia kept their part of Poland, and
nothing is much said about it today. *They carved more provinces out
of Germany and gave them to Poland to make up for it.

Double-A

* "Double-A" wrote in message

Then how do you explain the Germans vs. the Russians in WWII? *Stalin
rejected religion outright. *Hitler wasn't too big on it either. *And
they both hated Jews. *Yet they fought each other fanatically for 5
years, until the side with the absolute least religion, Russia, won!

Poland was one of the best educated and most technologically advanced
jewel in Europe, and to that extent they had lots of Zionist Jews
willing to sell their kosher souls to the first available devil
warlord they could partner up with. Apparently in the quest of faith-
based global domination, you do whatever it takes, because the means
always justifies the ends.

You and a few others should know the drill.

~ BG
Old September 7th 09, 02:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Nightcrawler

Dirty, ol' man.

"Saul Levy" wrote in message

Their schoolgirls look cute in those uniforms too! lmfjao!

I've grown very fond of them.

Old September 7th 09, 05:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
news:3u47a592bs2cvugs590es4v36472omtbqi@pasoschwei z.de...
On Sat, 5 Sep 2009 14:54:46 -0700 (PDT), Double-A
wrote:

Sure you want to **** them off? You know the local galaxy group that
we move with? Some 36 galaxies.

http://www.atlasoftheuniverse.com/localgr.html

There may have once more, but they ****ed the Andromedans off!

Yes, yes, .. :-)
The Andromedans, or as we call them "Andros", are the intergalactic
Americans. They shall bring us peace and democracy :-
After they defeated us, the helped to build the GF (Galactic Federation)
and the GC (Galactic Council) an institution like the UN on earth (which
they dominate).

C.

(I hope that Hagar reads this in order to put some new information on
his special page about me, bwhwahahahah)

I consider it a personal pleasure ... I even added a bonus,
you Loon ... bwahahahahahhhh ...
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgfwg98t_2cg8pc5c6

Old September 7th 09, 06:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Sep 4, 2:07*pm, Double-A wrote:
"The Andromeda galaxy, the closest neighbour to our own Milky Way, has
been growing by scooping up stars from smaller surrounding galaxies, a
Canadian-led team of astronomers has found."

"Astronomers have long suspected that galaxies grow by pulling in
stars from smaller galaxies, a theory called the hierarchical model.
The model predicts that a large galaxy should be surrounded by the
remnants of smaller galaxies it has cannibalized in the past."

""Because of the gravity of the bigger galaxies, smaller galaxies get
pulled apart, and stars in them get pulled out into long stellar
streams," McConnachie said. The survey found several such streams
around Andromeda, which McConnachie called the "fossilized remains" of
other galaxies.

The astronomers found a stream of stars between Triangulum and
Andromeda, as well as distortions in the disc of Triangulum, both
evidence that the two galaxies have come into contact in the past.

The galaxies orbit each other in a long, slow spiral, and
McConnachie's team predicted that the next time they get close to each
other, Andromeda could pull in even more stars and destroy Triangulum.

The study also found that galaxies are much larger than previously
thought. Stars loosely bound to Andromeda's gravity were found at
distances up to 100 times the radius of the central disk of the
galaxy.

"Five to 10 years ago, before we started doing this kind of work, we
would never have looked half a million light years from Andromeda.
Everybody would have thought you were just looking into empty space,"
McConnachie said.

The study, to be published Thursday in the journal Nature, offers the
first panoramic view of a galaxy and the "fossils" of the galaxies it
has absorbed."

http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2...ronomy-androme...

We're doomed!

Double-A

You mean to share with us, that after decades of America going down
the toilet, David Kaiser is only now getting around to suggesting that
our federal, state and local governments and their usual insider cabal
of mostly republican kosher puppet-masters haven't been exactly
telling us the whole truth and nothing but the truth? (why I'm
shocked and totally dismayed)

Since when was the Federal Reserve ever any official part or agency of
our government?

How could anything of what BHO and his spunky team of youth and less
kosher minions have to offer, as such possibly be any worse off than
what the old Zionist saturated republican guard and their contrived
hell on Earth that was already well established and growing by leaps
and bounds?

Outside of our elected boss becoming another Hitler, and going
retroactive postal against those responsible for the vast bulk of this
social, political, economic and environmental mess, whereas how can
decades and subsequent generations of such faith-based orchestrated
debauchery, ethnic and social status disparity, mountains of greed and
tax avoidance hording be corrected in a few years?

BHO needs a second term, and after that we’ll need another young
Democrat or independent with absolutely no faith-based ties (a devout
Atheist).

Old September 7th 09, 06:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Sep 4, 2:07*pm, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Oops, I'd posted to the wrong topic (again). Sorry about that.

-

Perhaps not for a half million years do we have to worry, if ever.
The way it's going, there will not be all that much left of Earth to
fret over within the next few thousand years, especially if those
Zionist Republicans and their terrestrial pillaging rapists take
charge again, along with yet another false flag perpetrated war or
two.

~ BG
Old September 7th 09, 08:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

Yes, the Russians were well supplied and fed. The Germans came so
close to Moscow that they could actually see it. But they were unable
to cross those last few miles against a fanatical Russian defense.
When the Russian counter attacked, they would send waves of human
bodies against the German machine guns until the machine gunners would
literally run out of bullets! The first waves were sometimes unarmed
villagers including women! No need for them to be armed since they
were only serving as cannon foder! The real Russian soldiers would
attack last after the Germans had depleted their ammunition! Many
German soldiers suffered from frostbite for lack of wool clothing.
Hitler wanted his army to take Moscow before the winter of 1941.
Maybe his failure to issure them winter clothes was his idea of an
imcentive!

Double-A

Old September 7th 09, 08:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

* "Double-A" wrote in message

Then how do you explain the Germans vs. the Russians in WWII? *Stalin
rejected religion outright. *Hitler wasn't too big on it either. *And
they both hated Jews. *Yet they fought each other fanatically for 5
years, until the side with the absolute least religion, Russia, won!

Poland was one of the best educated and most technologically advanced
jewel in Europe, and to that extent they had lots of Zionist Jews
willing to sell their kosher souls to the first available devil
warlord they could partner up with. *Apparently in the quest of faith-
based global domination, you do whatever it takes, because the means
always justifies the ends.

You and a few others should know the drill.

*~ BG

It's hard to believe that at the time of the Mongol invasions circa
1000 AD, Poland had the largest army in Europe! They were bullies to
Russia! But over the ages, its military prowess certainly declined.
Perhaps it was a matter of lack of modernization. By WWII, the Polish
army was still riding around on horseback carrying lances as though
they thought it was still the middle ages! But the Germans had a
saying, "The motor will always beat the horse, and the cannon the
lance!" While the Germans still used lots of horses for bringing
supplies and pulling field cannon, they had modernized as fast as they
could, considering that a lot of modern technology hadn't been around
all that long yet at that time.

Double-A