Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old August 12th 09, 02:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Double a I see the universe in the shape of a saddle. I like the curves.
TreBert

Old August 12th 09, 02:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Aug 11, 6:10*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double a I see the universe in the shape of a saddle. I like the curves.
TreBert

The saddle shaped universe won't spin. It's infinite!

Double-A

Old August 12th 09, 04:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double a I will take your word that it would not revolve saddle shaped??
So My next best shape would be like a fat frisbee. and the exact center
of this frisbee universe would have a black hole the size of the
Andromeda galaxy. Still its revolving would create more centrifugal
force than this black hole's gravity and it would be expanding at an
accelerating rate. Trebert Good night Double A its getting late.

Old August 12th 09, 01:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

79F at 8am Monsoon storm will hit by 4pm and keep temp. down to 81F
Solar barrels close to empty,but these storms will come in for the next
5 days Still getting a kick out of people going to civic town meetings.
They are getting to know America is no longer a democracy,and fascist
USA does not cotton to people being heard. They are learning what I was
taught 9 years ago. Sheriff Bob Hansel used 3 deputies to make sure my
voice would not be heard at the town meeting he was attending. No free
press No town meetings The Godfather put a stop to that here in
Florida,and now I see it happening in New York. Obama is doing only
lip service to have health care for all. Losing your job you lose the
job's health care. Godfather is not paying out the huge money it would
take to have "medicare for poor families" Not when he can hand them his
"good to the last drop" Tang TreBert

Old August 12th 09, 06:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Aug 12, 5:26*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
79F at 8am Monsoon storm will hit by 4pm and keep temp. down to 81F
Solar barrels close to empty,but these storms will come in for the next
5 days

66F here. Rained all night! Some light showers still this morning.
I got all wet walking to my locker and back last night, even with an
umbrella! Low was 52F. High expected to be 74F. Skies are gray.
This steady rain was more like the rain we get in the winter. Usually
August rains are cloudbursts from thunderstorms. August weather
should be all fun in the sun, not rain! Bring back those 100+
days!

Something always smells like dog **** when I walk past the local Chase
bank (used to be WaMu) in the morning! Is there really something that
rotten at Chase?

*Still getting a kick out of people going to civic town meetings.
They are getting to know America is no longer a democracy,and fascist
USA does not cotton to people being heard. They are learning what I was
taught 9 years ago. Sheriff Bob Hansel used 3 deputies to make sure my
voice would not be heard at the town meeting he was attending. * No free
press No town meetings The Godfather put a stop to that here in
Florida,and now I see it happening in New York. * *Obama is doing only
lip service to have health care for all. Losing your job you lose the
job's health care. *Godfather is not paying out the huge money it would
take to have "medicare for poor families" Not when he can hand them his
"good to the last drop" Tang * * * *TreBert

Will you get a free snack with that Tang?

Double-A

Old August 12th 09, 06:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Aug 11, 8:41*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double a I will take your word that it would not revolve saddle shaped??

A saddle is a curve that doesn't close on itself, unlike a sphere or a
toroid. That is why it symbolizes unlimited space.

So My next best shape would be like a fat frisbee. and the exact center
of this frisbee universe would have a black hole the size of the
Andromeda galaxy. * Still its revolving would create more centrifugal
force than this black hole's gravity and it would be expanding at an
accelerating rate. *Trebert *Good night *Double A its getting late.

When you think of centrifugal for at such great distances and speeds,
you have to think in relativistic terms, and in terms of space-time
moving along with matter. It gets very tricky. But I think its not
that much different than visualizing space-time flowing into a balck
hole.

Double-A

Old August 12th 09, 06:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double A Yes your free snack will be at Jack -in -the Box. hamberger.
However you must take your Tang to go. It fits O ya go figure Trebert

Old August 12th 09, 07:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Aug 12, 10:57*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double A Yes your free snack will be at Jack -in -the Box. hamberger.
However you must take your Tang to go. It fits *O ya *go figure *Trebert

I see. And then you get into the food chain as the snack for the next
customer at Jack-in-the-Box!

Double-A

Old August 12th 09, 11:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double A Jack-in the Box made sure that Hoffa was not part of its
hamburgers. Rats,and kangaroo yes,but Hoffa was in dog food cans
Lots of Swifts government food inspectors live about a mile from me.
Its called Salavita,and is a Mafia retirement key lock community. 18
hole golf course. Not exactly Boca Grande,but still the Godfather takes
pretty good care of those that work for him,or look the other way.
Trebert

Old August 13th 09, 01:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Aug 12, 3:01*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double A *Jack-in the Box made sure that Hoffa was not part of its
hamburgers.

Good, or they might have had to call them "Jimmy-in-the-Box"!

I wonder who Jack was anyway?

Rats,and kangaroo yes,but Hoffa was in dog food cans
Lots of Swifts government food inspectors live *about a mile from me.
Its called Salavita,and is a Mafia retirement key lock community. 18
hole golf course. Not exactly Boca Grande,but still the Godfather takes
pretty good care of those that work for him,or look the other way.
Trebert

Those who play ball have it easy, Bert. But they have to live with
their consciences.

74F here at 5 PM, exceeding expectations by 2 degrees! But thick
black clouds hang overhead, and there is a bit of a breeze! However,
the sun is breaking through, and the forecast looks better for
tomorrow.

Double-A