Aliens 'May Well' Exist in a Parallel Universe, New Studies Find

Old May 18th 18, 06:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Aliens 'May Well' Exist in a Parallel Universe, New Studies Find

On Friday, May 18, 2018 at 5:42:21 AM UTC-5, casagi... wrote:
If I say everything while pointing at parallel lines, I obviously mean
both of them. You seem to be implying some kind of parallel realities,
which of course is nonsense. Parallel lines are relateable in that the
orthogonal distance is constant. In what sense are your parallel
realities or universes relatable ? You say they never "intersect".
Just what the hell does that mean ?

Who are you talking to? Haven't you watched Star Trek? They fully explain parallel realities.
Old May 18th 18, 10:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Ah, I stand corrected.

Star Trek is, of course, an authority on this ...
Old May 18th 18, 11:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, May 18, 2018 at 2:00:46 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Ah, I stand corrected.

Star Trek is, of course, an authority on this ...

And today's textbooks have nothing better to go on.

Double-A

Old May 18th 18, 11:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, May 18, 2018 at 3:03:46 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, May 18, 2018 at 2:00:46 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Ah, I stand corrected.

Star Trek is, of course, an authority on this ...

And today's textbooks have nothing better to go on.

Double-A

Treb posted all this 16 years ago.Hmmm best they can do is read my old posts Bert
Old May 19th 18, 12:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, May 18, 2018 at 3:13:23 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, May 18, 2018 at 3:03:46 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, May 18, 2018 at 2:00:46 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Ah, I stand corrected.

Star Trek is, of course, an authority on this ...

And today's textbooks have nothing better to go on.

Double-A

Treb posted all this 16 years ago.Hmmm best they can do is read my old posts Bert

That's probably where Star Trek got their "facts".

Double-A

Old May 19th 18, 02:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"TurdBert " wrote that
Glazier is "to die from chicken pox, Shingles & a
slew of https://tinyurl.com/PigGlaziers-Diseases-2017
in two weeks. Sad but reality predicted "Treb" which
is "The reeking excrement bucket" that I have in my
Van, and have profound discussion with, told me, Bert

that I could have paid off all my creditors, in full, using
money from my city-block-of-houses that I own, or paid
them with my hangar full of rare & valuable collector cars, &
I could have stayed in Massachusetts, where I could
have bought into in a royal, posh & plush Jewish Retirement
resort on the East Coast, and be living in their most luxurious
State-room, and be

Dr.-Bert-Glazier, the Social Events Director for this Community,
whereat I could give my Nobelch level Science Talks, Lectures
& Seminars to the local yokels, by me, Dr.-Glazier, the best
Imperial thinker there ever was, who is a proud Jew with a
Superiority complex and an IQ-of-1.22, and who knows how
everything works.

But now, that I have elected to leave Boston ...

I am sad to be in Fullerton, Huntington Beach or Anaheim
California where I am now a vagrant & homeless bum, and
I live in an old van with a bucket that I **** into. I call that pail

[T] "Treb" which is short for "The reeking excrement bucket".
[T] This very Treb ****-pail is the first thing that enters my mind
[T] when I wake up, and that "Treb" talks to me and I talk back
[T] to it, since I have now nowhere else to go to, but to cry & ****
into the UseNet, while http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-de-Minting

goes on & http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker
causes more of Glazier's self-induced depression with that
gruesome end that she has in store for Glazier who got very
despondent because of it but, "never-says-'I'm-sorry" because
of https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments & all his
bad https://tinyurl.com/PigGlaziers-Diseases-2017 which
made Bert say: "If I get shot in back of my head. So What".
"I-was-shot-for-setting-a-bad-example" TreBert"

hanson wrote:
So, Glazier, old pali, snap out of it by stopping the use of
your "Cocaine that is a wonder-drug" for you and sober up
& stop that "Glazier's bar tab for Bud Light broke all records".

Now Bert, say instead something that makes people laugh
AT you, which you said you do like to do, .... and so, Bert
why don't you re-tell your reasons once more for what
you meant by that "What", when you said:
"If I-get-shot-in-the-back-of-my-head. So What TreBert"

Bert, listen up:
Are you going to do it with your own 357-Magnum which
you said to have bought when you were a Jewish Jailbird
who got death-threats when you were in the custody of
Osceola Sheriff Bob Hansell, for badmouthing & thieving...
or....

was it about those other 2 times of death-threats which
you always brag about but never explained?

What exactly were you stealing on those 2 occasions?

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO