Gresham in Springtime

Old April 4th 18, 11:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default Gresham in Springtime

___"reber wrote:
"OK, that is reality and it's a given: I'm lying." Trebert
"I'm alone in my van with my ****-bucket and I am very
depressed", cuz the GOPers will come looking for me
and put https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-in-Mental-Institution
which is where I do belong. O ya. Go figure." Bert
Old April 5th 18, 11:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, April 4, 2018 at 12:54:02 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, April 3, 2018 at 7:43:26 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

With a car you can do business.Give Rotter Router great $$$$ compition and do it better.Not hard work and it adds to your SS each month. Here with credit you can have a nice 5 year old car for little money.It would pay for itself.Does Kim know how to make good pizza? Drive through,and free dilivery.Every one loves pizza.Only need a pizza over.Buy it with plastic.I'm waiting to use my unlimited VISA to make a ton of $$$$$.I'm old and deaf,but not dumb.I have always had a + income.Always paid my bills. Bert

Mornings geting warmer afternoon staying 77.No rain. Teresa lives at the foot of Mt.Baldy I would still like to look for Gold with the right stuff. A pound a week would add to my income.O ya Bert

I don't think Kim knows anything about pizza. Though she used to know how to get me free pizza from a local pizza place. She would go in and play Ms Pac-man just after lunchtime. They would feel sorry for her and give her left over pizza!

Kim finally got her driver's license renewed last week! Just 10 days before she would have had to take a driver's test! I guess she had some glasses to put on, and that along with having the eye chart completely memorized, finally got her by the eye test! Trouble is she can't hit the road until she has liability insurance. I wonder if car rental places well sell you short term liability insurance when you rent a car that will make you street legal?

I have been accumulating a lot of credit. Have about 10 cards now! One card I am letting Kim use, which makes some things much easier for her. Had a good lunch with her yesterday. Saw my old friend Dennis's brother. But Dennis is moving up to Washington State, so I may not see him anymore.

Here in Gresham it is 55F as of 3:00 PM. Steady light rain. Humidity 83%. Wind 5 mph out of the SE.

Double-A

Old April 6th 18, 01:35 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, April 5, 2018 at 3:10:03 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

hERE ITS STAYINg about the same .Lots of sun.grass dry so its ready to burn..I think with Spring things will be better.Still I'm not selling on ebay.Have pass word and buying stuff.Teresa is very smart so I'm depending on her.I'm deaf and dumb.I also do not like driving far anymore.Not even to Vegas.Don't go into LA.Huntington Beach and that's it.I park the van 4 different places.Right now its Fullerton Civic Center. The cops all know me from running for office.Good cops.I shoot pool there,Swim there,and eat there.They have great showers(hot water) Brian who runs the place loves science,and we have known each other for 3 years.I think he voted for me.1283 people did WOW Bert
Old April 6th 18, 06:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

___"reber wrote:
"I'm deaf and dumb". "OK I'm lying. That is a given" Trebert
"I feel very safe when I lie. I will lie till I die" Bert
"I am all alone in my van and I am very depressed". Bert
"I park the van 4 different places.Right now its Fullerton Civic Center."
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid ****." Bert

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO
Old April 6th 18, 10:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, April 5, 2018 at 5:35:06 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

hERE ITS STAYINg about the same .Lots of sun.grass dry so its ready to burn.I think with Spring things will be better.Still I'm not selling on ebay.Have pass word and buying stuff.Teresa is very smart so I'm depending on her.I'm deaf and dumb.I also do not like driving far anymore.Not even to Vegas.Don't go into LA.Huntington Beach and that's it.I park the van 4 different places.Right now its Fullerton Civic Center. The cops all know me from running for office.Good cops.I shoot pool there,Swim there,and eat there.They have great showers(hot water) Brian who runs the place loves science,and we have known each other for 3 years.I think he voted for me.1283 people did WOW Bert

A good thing about eBay is that you don't really have to hear. In all the sales I made on eBay I never had to talk on the phone, resolved any problems with emails. The main thing is to keep up with shipping everything on time. I have seen people get behind on their sending what they sold, and then get kicked off of eBay!

A nice day here in Gresham. Some sun through clouds and a balmy 62F as of 2 PM. Wind east at 11 mph. Humidity 70%.

Tomorrow will be another story. They are prediction hurricane force winds hitting the Oregon coast! I expect I will be battening down the hatches, lying low, and hunkering down tomorrow! The storm is not expected to have blown over until the middle of Sunday!

This April 6th is 49 years since I met the love of my life, Susan, on Easter Sunday. My research indicates that after all these years of living the life of her dreams with a wealthy husband on a horse ranch, she has finally divorced! Remember my horse poem? That was her. Could this be the year my dream comes true? 49 = 7 x 7. Lucky numbers!

Double-A

Old April 7th 18, 03:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, April 6, 2018 at 2:12:03 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Susan sounds so great Your a mountain man,so horses fit.Read your horse poem in person.Buy flowers and shave.Rent a horse that looks like Triger.Can you sing your poem? Think Roy Roger's hit song.It fits.Bert
Old April 8th 18, 10:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, April 6, 2018 at 7:28:48 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Warming trend.Its like 83 and light clouds.Seems now that I have unlimited credit other cards are bring sent.Personal and M&M.Reality isI'm a cashman.Do not like loans.Being alone I eat good but food and gas are my biggest cash flow.If Teresa can get me selling on internet.M&M will be a big winner.I want my great grandkids to never have a$$$$$ problem.Istill remember sleeping on Revere Beach Bert
Old April 8th 18, 11:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, April 8, 2018 at 2:44:42 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

During my homeless time, I found a horse club that Susan belonged to where she had made a presentation on the Dung Beetle! It had been written down by someone and put on the club's website. I loaded it down. It was the only literary work I had ever found from her. But then my computer got stolen, and it was lost to me! Riding in on a horse sounds like a great idea, except I never really learned to ride a horse. The one time when I tried to ride her horse, I almost fell off!

The storm here has passed with little damage done here locally. There were scattered power outages around the area. Kim was going to try to ride it out on the MAX Trains. Rain and wind have let up now. Currently 50F here in Gresham as of 3:45 PM. Wind SW at 10 mph. Humidity 79%. Still mist in the air.

Took in part of the Masters, but reception was really bad during the storm. Tiger seems to be a golfer whose time has come and gone.

They are predicting a sunny day for tomorrow, and perhaps up to 70F!

Double-A

Old April 9th 18, 09:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A fairly nice day here in Gresham. Sunny but a lot of high haze. Now 60F at 1:45 PM with expected high near 70F! First day I have ventured out without a coat this year! But I still have my long sleeve flannel shirt on. Don't wee many flannel shirts around here anymore. It used to be an Oregon logger staple. Wind east at 9 mph. Humidity 53%. Rain expected to return tomorrow. April is usually nothing but rain around here. The grass grows like crazy!

People around here are being allowed to keep their snow tires on until next Sunday, two weeks longer than usual. This is because of unusually cold weather this year. We got a lot of new snow in the mountains this weekend. I wonder what Al Gore would have to say about that? I heard him on the radio this morning talking about something else.

Double-A

Old April 10th 18, 12:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Double-A" aka Abner
Afterduft (= Yiddish for Asshole Aroma) AA, wrote:

"reber G=emc^2", Bert Glazier, the Face-****ter &

Crinimal Graveyard Vandal's "dick was in full view" when
Bert wrote:
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.

Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
Glazier, your "Cocaine caused the AIDS"

Abner wrote and..:
Abner, enjoyed too much looking at the AIDS-ridden wang of Glazier.

hanson wrote:
Abner, all that notwithstanding between you 2 fecal kikes,
here is something that you 2 blossoms of Jewish
intelligence have be talking about for a long time. So,
get SwineBert to come to you, up North, ASAP because:

"Homeless residents brag about makeshift 'mansion'
near Seattle's famed Space Needle
Residents of the mega tent "mansion" homeless
encampment near Seattle's famed Space Needle
are bragging about the practicality of their new digs,
taunting local politicians: "If you can live on the street
and not pay rent, then why would you pay rent?"
Read the full story
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/09/homeless-residents-brag-about-makeshift-mansion-near-seattles-famed-space-needle.html

Fall in Gresham Hägar Misc 208 January 9th 18 11:29 PM
Summer in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 165 September 30th 17 09:33 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM
Springtime On Mars Rand Simberg Policy 3 December 16th 06 07:58 PM
Springtime On Mars Rand Simberg History 2 December 16th 06 03:22 AM