Comets Don't Make Sense

Old May 11th 18, 06:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Comets Don't Make Sense

On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 1:04:33 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
In realityI see them falling into the Sun after just a few million years of going around,and round.I see them going off in space after a few million years as their longated orbit gets bigger and bigger. I think its unreal to say they came out of the Oort cloud 2.7 LYs away,and the Oort cloud is just an idea of Oort.How can e be right with a name like Oort? Go figure Bert Ps Comets with 2 million mile tails just have to fade away

Comets have a mind of their own. They might go anywhere.
Old May 18th 18, 11:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, May 11, 2018 at 10:20:52 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 1:04:33 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
In realityI see them falling into the Sun after just a few million years of going around,and round.I see them going off in space after a few million years as their longated orbit gets bigger and bigger. I think its unreal to say they came out of the Oort cloud 2.7 LYs away,and the Oort cloud is just an idea of Oort.How can e be right with a name like Oort? Go figure Bert Ps Comets with 2 million mile tails just have to fade away

Comets have a mind of their own. They might go anywhere.

Comets go with the flow of gravity.Their tails go with the force f solar energy.Going through a vacuum,and being hit by ultra-violet photons have made them 100% dry. To bad low wit imperial thinkers are so brain washed.Bert
Old May 19th 18, 02:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

TurdBert just now did admit
why Bert is such a Stupid ****.
See why in ------- Glazier's Dossier -------
e.g. http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent
Old May 21st 18, 08:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, May 18, 2018 at 3:38:13 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, May 11, 2018 at 10:20:52 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 1:04:33 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
In realityI see them falling into the Sun after just a few million years of going around,and round.I see them going off in space after a few million years as their longated orbit gets bigger and bigger. I think its unreal to say they came out of the Oort cloud 2.7 LYs away,and the Oort cloud is just an idea of Oort.How can e be right with a name like Oort? Go figure Bert Ps Comets with 2 million mile tails just have to fade away

Comets have a mind of their own. They might go anywhere.

Comets go with the flow of gravity.Their tails go with the force f solar energy.Going through a vacuum,and being hit by ultra-violet photons have made them 100% dry. To bad low wit imperial thinkers are so brain washed.Bert

After Tempel 1 there will be no more comet probes.Finding out how dry Tempel 1 is made that reality.Bert
Old May 21st 18, 08:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"reber G=emc^2" wrote:
SwineBert just now did admit
why Bert is such a Stupid ****;

and with his constant Sanctimony
Bert sounds too loud and very phony.

See why in --- Glazier's Dossier --- Bert pimping
https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments
and http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent

Old May 23rd 18, 09:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, May 21, 2018 at 12:03:39 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Comets give a free ride.I like the one's with no tail.To bad they are so dry.Bert
Old May 24th 18, 02:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 3:47:35 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

If a comet has no tail it is a runaway asteroid.

Old May 24th 18, 11:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Reference? My bull**** meter is pegged...
Old May 25th 18, 06:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

palsing wrote on 25/05/18 08:19:
On Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 6:08:56 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:

If a comet has no tail it is a runaway asteroid.

Reference? My bull**** meter is pegged...

Has your bull**** meter been out of order for the last little while,
then?? ;-) After all, the amount of bull**** that gets peddled, here,
every day ..... !!

--
Daniel
Old June 5th 18, 11:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 11:04:33 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
In realityI see them falling into the Sun after just a few million years of going around,and round.I see them going off in space after a few million years as their longated orbit gets bigger and bigger. I think its unreal to say they came out of the Oort cloud 2.7 LYs away,and the Oort cloud is just an idea of Oort.How can e be right with a name like Oort? Go figure Bert Ps Comets with 2 million mile tails just have to fade away

Comets wiped out the dinasours,even though it was known rats came in at the exact time dinasours went out.You read it by me first Bert