Happy Birthday!

Old February 26th 13, 11:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Happy Birthday!

Tomaorrow is Susan's birthday. I don't know whether I will be posting
tomorrow, so I will post this now.

Happy Birthday, Susan!

Oh Susan your hair was like gold in the morning.
Your eyes flashed like lightning.
Your movements were graceful.
I tell you our chance for happiness ended
The night when we played and pretended like magic,
And now the days are dark forever after.
Susan I cry,
Where do you lie?

Double-A

Old February 27th 13, 12:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Feb 26, 2:45*pm, Double-A wrote:
Tomaorrow is Susan's birthday. *I don't know whether I will be posting
tomorrow, so I will post this now.

Happy Birthday, Susan!

Oh Susan your hair was like gold in the morning.
Your eyes flashed like lightning.
Your movements were graceful.
I tell you our chance for happiness ended
The night when we played and pretended like magic,
And now the days are dark forever after.
Susan I cry,
Where do you lie?

Double-A

Susan is most likely another CIA or IRS secret operative, so when
she's out of your sight is when she gets to live large.
Old February 27th 13, 10:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Feb 26, 3:57*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
On Feb 26, 2:45*pm, Double-A wrote:

Tomaorrow is Susan's birthday. *I don't know whether I will be posting
tomorrow, so I will post this now.

Happy Birthday, Susan!

Oh Susan your hair was like gold in the morning.
Your eyes flashed like lightning.
Your movements were graceful.
I tell you our chance for happiness ended
The night when we played and pretended like magic,
And now the days are dark forever after.
Susan I cry,
Where do you lie?

Double-A

Susan is most likely another CIA or IRS secret operative, so when
she's out of your sight is when she gets to live large.

She is living on a horse ranch way out in the country, which always
was her dream.

Double-A

Old February 28th 13, 07:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Feb 27, 1:55*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Feb 26, 3:57*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

On Feb 26, 2:45*pm, Double-A wrote:

Tomaorrow is Susan's birthday. *I don't know whether I will be posting
tomorrow, so I will post this now.

Happy Birthday, Susan!

Oh Susan your hair was like gold in the morning.
Your eyes flashed like lightning.
Your movements were graceful.
I tell you our chance for happiness ended
The night when we played and pretended like magic,
And now the days are dark forever after.
Susan I cry,
Where do you lie?

Double-A

Susan is most likely another CIA or IRS secret operative, so when
she's out of your sight is when she gets to live large.

She is living on a horse ranch way out in the country, which always
was her dream.

Double-A

That's good to hear. What's your dream, or is it too late?
Old February 28th 13, 11:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Feb 27, 10:12*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

To be there riding with her.

Double-A

Old March 1st 13, 10:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Reposted from 4-28-2005.

Long, long ago she said,
"I love my horse so much!
How can I make him love me?"
Long, long ago I said,
"You love your horse I know.
How can I make you love me?"

Many years ago it was.
My arm was strong; my face was young.
I tried to grab a hold of life,
To take my place beneath the Sun.
She walked into my world one day,
I looked at her. Are you the one?

Several years our friendship grew
But for me, 'twas so much more.
Those days seem sacred now to me
A fairy tail, a lovely dream.
I also rode her horse, you see.
I rode her horse, but she never rode mine.

And fairy tails to dust return
In life's hot fires, to ashes burn.
Cannot go back, though back we wish,
All lost within the halls of time.
Regrets so sear, yet times sublime.
I rode her horse, but she never rode mine.

So all is lost, yet all is here,
Ancient, cold, yet brings a tear,
Far away, yet close to me.
I could not see what was to come.