Gresham in Springtime

Old May 19th 18, 12:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Gresham in Springtime

On Friday, May 18, 2018 at 3:20:16 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, May 18, 2018 at 3:00:38 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 2:38:27 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 1:55:27 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A cool day here in Gresham. Currently 61F as of 1:45 PM. Overcast.. Wind SW at 6 mph. Humidity 66%.

Nice lunch with Kim yesterday. She called some old friend in Hawaii who has made it big in real estate. At least she is on a different island from that raging volcano.

There have been several earthquakes off the Oregon coast. I think there may be an underwater volcano out there!

Double-A

Double-A

Staying cool ad sunny.When the wind kicks in Calif.will burn.I've been here for 4 years,and no earthquakes WOW. I predict 2018 will be an earthquake year everywhere.Bert That was one on my new year predctions.

This is Mt. St. Helens Day! May 18, 1980 is when she blew her top! I remember it well. She has now been quite since 2008. I remember I was still living at my last apartment when I could see over the hills the last great puff of smoke that came out of her. She is less than 50 miles from us here in Gresham. And Mt. Hood is much closer! Mt. Hood last erupted in the 1790's. But that's only a blink of an eye in geologic time! If Mt. Hood were to blow, it could cause us some serious problems! They are now thinking that Kilauea in Hawaii could blow its top just like Mt. St. Helens! It has already blown smoke and ash 30 miles into the sky!

Another cool, cloudy day here. Currently 66F as of 3:00 PM. Wind west at 6 mph. Humidity 55%. But still dry.

Double-A

Cool and sunny.I think after Kilauea blows I can buy a house cheaper.My friend warren Hoo has family in Hawaii,and he knows best.I think Calif. has the best beaches,and I have sand in my shoes bert PS shingles is clearing up a little each day.Its no fun

I think your timing is perfect! For a very low price I bet you could buy into a very high quality development of once multimillion dollar homes! Never mind that most of the rest of the neighborhood are now smoldering ruins. Might be hard to get fire insurance though.

Double-A

Old May 19th 18, 02:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Bert does not have a bit of wit
as Bert is always full of ****
------- See: Glazier's Dossier -------
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent
Old May 19th 18, 08:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Overcast and cool. Now 63F as of 12:30 PM. Wind west at 3 mph. Humidity 67%.

Woke up this morning and watched the Royal Wedding. Missed Sir Elton's rendition, but I saw most of the wedding. What can I say. While Harry and Megan took a long carriage ride after the ceremony, I was glad to see that the Queen and Prince Philip have finally become modern enough ride in the luxury of a Rolls.

This afternoon is the Preakness at Pimlico! Justify is the 1-2 favorite. Favorites win more often than not, but pay so little that you can't make any money off or them.

Double-A

Old May 19th 18, 10:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, May 18, 2018 at 4:25:28 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

If Ken
en(my son) wants to live in Hawaii I will pay cash for the house,or big down payment.He lives in a pent house 5 stories up overlooking New Bedford Harbor.Teaches advance math.he's 62.He like 4 seasons.We are not that close.My fault
Old May 19th 18, 10:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 2:10:09 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Kim used to own a condo in a high rise in Honolulu. She would like to go back, if she could find someone to give her the money. Your son should be thinking about retirement soon. Retiring to golden pond. The Pacific is a mighty big pond!

Double-A

Old May 19th 18, 10:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote
"Ken (my son) wants to live in Hawaii I will pay cash
for the house,or big down payment.
We are not that close.My fault"... actually, said Bert:
"I hate and left my own Family that now refuses to
have anything to do with me, for I have shamed them" Bert
_"I AM a first class low wit bigot. Sad and so true. Bert"
Old May 20th 18, 10:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Overcast here and 66F as of 2:30 PM. Wind west at 5 mph. Humidity 45%. But staying dry.

The tavern across from the library, newly remodeled, seems to be doing great business with a young hipster crowd. Odd because the old place that was there seemed to to hardly any business at all. They must be doing some good advertising, or have a great happy hour!

Double-A

Old May 21st 18, 02:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, May 20, 2018 at 2:40:10 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Overcast here and 66F as of 2:30 PM. Wind west at 5 mph. Humidity 45%. But staying dry.

The tavern across from the library, newly remodeled, seems to be doing great business with a young hipster crowd. Odd because the old place that was there seemed to to hardly any business at all. They must be doing some good advertising, or have a great happy hour!

Double-A

Cool again about the same temp.your having..Massachusetts is a pretty state..I can only come up with ideas.Bert

Old May 21st 18, 02:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"I am a first class low wit bigot. Sad and so true. Bert"
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm a stupid **** and full of it." Bert."

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

PS:
SwineBert Glazier's daily Sanctimony and his
phony idiotic posts, are very different from
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent [J]
who brags to be a Marxist Jewish Supremacist &
pimps https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments[J]
as http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal [J]
with https://tinyurl.com/PigGlaziers-Diseases-2017 [J]
who brags to know how everything works, which
is 1st & foremost TurdBert's habit to **** into
peoples' mouths, & to see them being murdered
so that Glazier can be a criminal graveyard vandal
& **** onto their graves.
Read it in Jewpig Glazier's own words in link [J]

Fall in Gresham Hägar Misc 208 January 9th 18 11:29 PM
Summer in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 165 September 30th 17 09:33 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM
Springtime On Mars Rand Simberg Policy 3 December 16th 06 07:58 PM
Springtime On Mars Rand Simberg History 2 December 16th 06 03:22 AM