Aether, the final frontier for Best Theory of Gravity

Old April 7th 05, 02:41 PM
nightbat

Default Aether, the final frontier for Best Theory of Gravity

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

The intrinsic structure of space is its fabric. The fabric's
structure is made of gravity lines of force. I refer to it as a grid.
All is immersed in this gravity grid both micro(particles) and
macro(galaxies) and the overall universe. Gravity seen as
a grid takes away gravity waves(they will never be detected) My
thoughts take away gravity as a one way force of only attraction. I can
use it for repulsion. It fits right in with my concave convex curving of
space theory. I have nature herself on my side. She balances every
thing. I also have space inflating to help prove what I say is reality.
I have stolen much of my thinking from Newton,and Einstien. Moby told
me to add this. He relates this gravity grid to the water pressure he
is immersed in. It shaped him. It balances the downward force of
gravity,and its instantaneous because its already there. Newton liked
the last part. Seeing gravity as lines of force whose lines are
infinitely long,and thinner than a planck length is more realistic than
thinking about gravity as a wave,or a particle. It is not an EM force.
Thinking about gravity in a new light has to be the best way to go. At
this spacetime our trying to find gravity waves,and the graviton has
costs us much time and money, Bert

nightbat

Please don't include serious scientist's or researchers in your
formulation of " us " and opinion of costing much time and money about
gravity waves and your sci fi book friends proposed graviton iterations.
I tried saving you library time or store book money for no evidence sci
fi presentations which you defended for years. Answer oc's aether
question which he asked politely about what is waving, what is
expanding, in a zero medium premise. Multi Universe, black holes,
strings, and parallel dimensions are fine for Hollywood because they are
making money. Think of all the time and money you would have saved to
buy Bud lights and sweet potato pies and how theoretical Halo Redwood
saw dust young you would be to start all over again to ponder about my "
Black Comet ". You cheer me up when you throw those darts my way. Hope
your wife is feeling better, and give my regards to Moby.

the nightbat
Old April 7th 05, 04:16 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi nightbat Moby gives his regards,and thanks you for thinking of him.
My wife is about the same and i'm lucky I can lift her out of bed,so its
a good thing I eat all those MSP pies. I'm afraid all
my scientific fiction book writing friends(like Einstien Feynman,and
Bohr) would think like you since a new event has taken place in my
spacetime. I now only drink boilermakers;. They give my thinking a jolt
in the right direction.They make my weirdest sci-fiction ideas so clear
that reality is right under my nose hiding in the foam of my Bud.
Moby who is immersed in a constant force,and also has an up force to
move against gravity's down force is my expert on this gravity space
grid theory. He told me to tell nightbat(who he likes) this profound
reality. "Gravity does not have to move at 'c' to go from A to B it is
instantaneous because just like Moby's pressure of water it is already
there. I'll add this to Moby's thinking. Our universe was born from,and
is immerged into this gravity space grid from the "go" (big bang)
It is gravity inside,and out,up,or down strongest,and weakest
force.Only depends in the ways nature uses it to construct all that is
Bert PS the universe is much to large for gravity to keep track of
every thing going al the speed of 'c' Only instantaneous gravity force
can accomplish this action. Bert

Old April 7th 05, 11:04 PM
Double-A

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
[snip]
I'm afraid all
my scientific fiction book writing friends(like Einstien Feynman,and
Bohr) would think like you since a new event has taken place in my
spacetime. I now only drink boilermakers;. They give my thinking a

jolt
in the right direction.They make my weirdest sci-fiction ideas so

clear
that reality is right under my nose hiding in the foam of my Bud.

Well today you can mix another boilermaker and watch the Master's Golf
Tournament.

Double-A

P.S. Google keeps crashing my Internet Explorer browser today!

Old April 8th 05, 12:50 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Double-A What does the Masters have to do with astronomy?(who do I
sound like?) Bad golf day .(to windy) Boilermakers are good for deep far
out thinking of cosmology(yes) What can be further out than our
universe? Tiger Woods needs a stiff boilermaker after that putt went
into the water. He has to stop looking at his very pretty girl friend
and keep his eye on the ball. I have a theory great sex,and sports
don't mix What makes a great astronomer like Hubble is having little
sex,and staying up all night looking for red shifts. It makes it "hard"
just trying to get your mind of sex My Pee-Air has a mind of its own
Bert

Old April 8th 05, 05:48 PM
Double-A

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Hi Double-A What does the Masters have to do with astronomy?(who do

sound like?) Bad golf day .(to windy)

So you did watch it. Seems they're not showing the make up round this
morning, or maybe it has been rained out again.

Boilermakers are good for deep far
out thinking of cosmology(yes) What can be further out than our
universe? Tiger Woods needs a stiff boilermaker after that putt went
into the water.

Tiger certainly misjudged that shot. But I liked the play at last
weeks tournament where in the sudden death playoff, one guy teed up and
hit the ball right in the lake. So he teed up again, and hit the ball
right in the lake a second time! Then he just gave up and headed for
the clubhouse.

He has to stop looking at his very pretty girl friend
and keep his eye on the ball.

Once one is rich enough to afford all the wine, women, and song one
desires, plus all the other luxuries, it's hard to keep up the Spartan
discipline that is required to remain a great athlete.

I have a theory great sex,and sports
don't mix What makes a great astronomer like Hubble is having

little
sex,and staying up all night looking for red shifts.

Good thing that his telescope was built so it could only focus on the
sky, not on neighborhood bedroom windows during those long lonely
nights.

It makes it "hard"
just trying to get your mind of sex My Pee-Air has a mind of its

own
Bert

Trouble is, the more dry and intellectual your pursuit, the more the
mind wants to wander towards those more pleasurable things.

Double-A

Old April 10th 05, 11:21 PM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Hi nightbat Moby gives you a thumbs up(lots of thumbs) Like throwing
darts your way,because you get the point. Einstien used concave space
for attraction. I see space curving outward(convex) to show that nature
can balance gravity as she balances all energies and forces. My "Spin
is in Theory" works well with magnetisim,and my space gravity grid gives
gravity its source,structure,and action over distance. nightbat you
can't ask for more than that.(yes) Bert PS my wife is home,but
still can hardly walk.Lifting her out of bed is the big problem. Thanks
for asking

nightbat

You're welcome Bert, and may I suggest getting some home health
care assistance for your wife. It is very difficult to fully take care
of someone at home especially at your age Bert.

The natural propensity of energy to attempt to dissolve back to the base
field provides for its Universal theoretical and observed expansion. The
ability for strong gravity fields to form or exist to further condense
energy provides for plasma and matter formation into formed bodies and
continuity of Universal dynamics. Thumbs up to you too Bert and may your
wife hopefully get better soon.

the nightbat