can solid-body rotation alone prove the Universe is an atom? #131;3rd ed; Atom Totality (Atom Universe) theory

Old August 8th 09, 08:50 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default can solid-body rotation alone prove the Universe is an atom? #131;3rd ed; Atom Totality (Atom Universe) theory

Here is a paragraph I wrote in the 2nd edition of this
book:

Cosmic Missing Mass Conundrum starts with astronomers
of the 20th century observing and recording the motion of
globular clusters and other astronomical objects in that they
possessed Solid Body Rotation. But this Solid Body Rotation
can have a Missing Mass Problem of anywhere from 70%
missing mass to that of 99% missing mass.

--- end quoting a 2nd edition discussion of solid body rotation ---

A few nights ago I watched NOVA Science Now on
dark-matter with their vacillating data as to how much
missing mass is in the Cosmos. Sometimes the
commentators spoke of 80% missing, and maybe
someone said 70%, but I distinctly remember the host saying that it
could be 95%.

So why has the physics and astronomy community
not come together and used logic to weed out these
opinionated numbers and used logic to make a firm
case that the solid-body-rotation as seen in
globular clusters definitively sets the missing mass
percentage at 99.9% missing.

For one of the most pressing issues of science, the
missing mass and the dark matter, should have gathered a conference
where someone of enough
logical abilities can definitively say, 99.9% of the
mass of the Cosmos is missing. That definitive
claim based on globular cluster solid-body-rotation.

Now the reason I am posting this tonight is not for
a conference for the 99.9% but for an analogy.

I said and made the prediction that when Cangaroo
gets up and running to be the counterpart experiment
in the southern hemisphere to the Fly's Eye of Utah
for cosmic gamma ray bursts that since their observatories are in
opposite directions of the Cosmic skies, I predict that a cosmic gamma
ray burst event that occurs at Cangaroo, say on August
8, 2010 at 10pm would occur simultaneously in Utah
at the same time. That is a prediction based on the idea that Cosmic
gamma ray bursts come mostly from the Nucleus of the Atom Totality.
And is a
implication of Dirac's new-radioactivities.

But let me apply that prediction to that of Solid-Body-Rotation. In an
Atom Totality, the solid body rotation is a sign that the galaxies and
stars are rotating around a Nucleus of the Atom Totality. So that we
should have a southern hemisphere telescope pick out a globular
cluster in the southern hemisphere which is also in solid body
rotation and is eerily similar to a northern hemisphere globular
cluster
in solid body rotation. But here is the thing. The direction of
rotation of these opposite hemisphere
globular clusters, in an Atom Totality would be the
same direction. They should be all one direction.
But in a Big Bang theory, some globular clusters
would be clockwise whereas an equal probability
would be counterclockwise. In an atom totality, the
direction would be uniform.

And there is a chapter in this book that talks about
where the location of the Nucleus of the Atom Totality resides. It is
further on in the direction of the
Great Wall and Sloan Great Wall. So if it is spotted that these
globular clusters of solid body rotation
seem to pinpoint the Sloan Great Wall as the center of that rotation,
then we have proof of the Atom
Totality theory with its 99.9% missing mass and
the Nucleas near the Sloan Great Wall.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Old August 9th 09, 05:57 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default is the Great Wall or Sloan have solid body rotation? #132; 3rd ed;Atom Totality (Atom Universe) theory

On Aug 8, 2:50*am, Archimedes Plutonium
wrote:
Here is a paragraph I wrote in the 2nd edition of this
book:

Cosmic Missing Mass Conundrum starts with astronomers
of the 20th century observing and recording the motion of
globular clusters and other astronomical objects in that they
possessed Solid Body Rotation. But this Solid Body Rotation
can have a Missing Mass Problem of anywhere from 70%
missing mass to that of 99% missing mass.

--- end quoting a 2nd edition discussion of solid body rotation ---

I do not know if the Great Wall or Sloan Great Wall are some of those
globular clusters.
If they are in those Walls, would pretty much indicate closeness or
nearness to the