where is the dark-matter, obviously, the Nucleus of the Atom Totality#127 ; 3rd ed; Atom Totality (Atom Universe) theory

Old August 7th 09, 07:28 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default where is the dark-matter, obviously, the Nucleus of the Atom Totality#127 ; 3rd ed; Atom Totality (Atom Universe) theory

I realize this post is out of sequence in this book in that it should
be in the chapter of missing-mass, but
I watched a NOVA Science Now discussing this topic tonight on Iowa
PBS.

You know your theory is correct, when you watch
a TV program that asks where is the Dark Matter?
And you have a simple elegant answer. An answer
that dismisses the Wisconsin mine and dismisses
the computer modeling of dark-matter.

NOVA Science Now discussed this issue tonight
showing a underground iron mine in Wisconsin
where they have a laboratory and a vault where they
keep some instruments near absolute-zero temperature. Hoping to detect
Dark Matter.

One of the troubles of this program and of this
science issue is that there is no logical consensus
as to how much is missing? The host and some
commentators spoke of 5 times the amount missing
indicating 80% of the mass of the Universe is missing, yet at the end
of the program it was mentioned that 95% was missing. This is a
problem
I have run into ever since I discovered the Atom
Totality theory. Of course, the nucleus of an atom
has 99.9% of the mass.

So if I can get the present day science community
to be honest with themselves, to admit that 99.9%
of the mass of the Universe is missing, well, I would
have made progress towards, people then taking the
logical next step-- what if the Universe is an Atom.

That Wisconsin underground mine lab is never going to witness any dark-
matter, since the dark-matter is the Nucleus of an Atom Totality.

An easy way of proving this is for those observations of "solid body
rotation" of some galaxies. In order to
create that type of rotation requires 99.9% of the mass of the
Universe to be missing. Then the logic is, what physical system has a
separation of 99.9% of its mass? The answer is an atom. So the
Universe
itself is an atom, and the reason we are surrounded by evidence of a
99.9% missing mass is because an
atom hides 99.9% of its mass in a nucleus.

So, one sitting and relaxing and watching a TV show
asking where is the missing mass, and with an elegant and simple
answer -- look for a nucleus.

But one tie-in with the program is that they had to go
underground to get away from Cosmic Rays and I have been discussing
the building of Cangaroo observatory in Australia to monitor Gamma Ray
Bursts. So if we had both Utah and Australia monitoring Cosmic Gamma
Ray Bursts, and found out that they are linked in events of arriving
on Earth,
would mean that there is a Nucleus of an Atom Totality that was
sending those gamma ray bursts.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old August 7th 09, 07:32 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default So, how many times did NOVA NOW vacillate?? #130 ; 3rd ed; AtomTotality (Atom Universe) theory

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
[...]

Now the question is about this TV program NOVA NOW, discussing the
Dark Matter. There is a huge problem with the Big Bang theory and that
was made clear by this program. But solutions to the problem by saying
there is a alternative theory which immediately eliminates the Dark
Matter
was never discussed. And that is a problem of scientists, as they bias
and make prejudice for their pet theory Big Bang yet never mention
other theories that eliminate the Dark Matter problem. So NOVA NOW
is a platform that entrenches false theories of science like the Big
Bang.

And does anyone review NOVA programs before they air on TV? Because
false theories of science is bad enough-- Big Bang, but the waffling
and
vacillating of a fake theory is something that should have been edited
before it was aired. What I speak of is the vacillation over the data
of
how much Dark Matter?

I believe it was at least three times or it may have been 4 times in
the
program where different numbers were given to how much Dark Matter
is looked for. Sometimes it was said that 5X the amount of matter was
missing, so that would be 80% Dark Matter to 20% ordinary matter.
At the end of the program it was mentioned that 95% is Dark Matter.
I do not recall anyone saying 99%, but it is bad enough when every
other
person vacillates over a number.

So the science community is playing games. Not only do they realize
there is a huge problem with Dark Matter, but they want to preserve
their
fake theory of Big Bang. So they do not come clean on even the
presentation
and logic of how much Dark Matter. If they came clean on how much
Dark Matter, then they would not be able to ignore an alternative
theory
that easily explains Dark Matter.

There are some galaxies that show **solid body rotation**. This solid-
body
rotation implies that the Dark Matter must be 99.9% of the Cosmos of
matter. In other words the Dark Matter is the Nucleus of an Atom
Totality.

Scientists are people tied to the truth above all else. And it is a
shame that
NOVA glides over and away from the truth by presenting propaganda ads
for a fake theory of the Big Bang.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium