my scientific project

Old November 29th 18, 12:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default my scientific project

On Saturday, November 17, 2018 at 1:08:42 PM UTC-6, The Starmaker wrote:
I'm currently working on a scientific project I cannot divulge yet...

that means it isn't on paper because my idea needs to be protected from

the governments of the world.

That aside...

my scientific project has led to

'other' discoveries I can make public now.

For example.

1) Lie detectors are being administrated incorrectly.

2) Mug shots are being taken incorrectly.

(usually they take a frontal view and one profile of a person arrested)

That's incorrect. Both profiles must be taken and the frontal view.

(they are missing a profile. Each profile contains...different information from the other.)

3) Animals like monkeys, gorillas, elephants, raccoons, (all animals) (all insects, fishes)

don't have consciousnesses.

(I looked using my 'scientific project I cannot divulge yet' and there is none.

No consciousnesses exist in animals, only humans have consciousnesses.

4) The human face is an illusion. You have only one eye, one mouth, one ear, one nose.

(look at a profile and all you see is one of each. You put both profiles together and it forms the 'illusion' of...a face)

You heard the expression talking from both sides of the mouth. There is two mouths. (one on one profile, and the other on the other profile)

You also use one side of the nose to snort cocaine. There is two nose.

2 eyes, 2 nose, 2 mouths, 2 ears.

(2 arms, 2 hands, 2 leges, 2 feet...)

You are a little bit of a motor mouth. Try condensing next time and I may have

the time to read it.