It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

Old December 2nd 18, 12:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

On Thursday, November 29, 2018 at 3:02:46 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 9:37:40 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at 1:56:09 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at 1:10:14 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, November 26, 2018 at 2:00:39 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, November 25, 2018 at 6:14:22 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Anaheim is turning warehouses into roofs for the homeless.400 unitsWOW Maybe 5 **** closets.Talk about virus breathing.It will make for more hospitals.500 people farting in each others face.Beans will be outlawed.. My van is my palace.Its made to sleep a family of 5.My bed is 5x6 I toss and turn.I fart and I'm the only one that smells it.Being deaf I hear it not. You know if I took the motor.Tranmision and all weight not needed I could add pontoons and it could be a house boat for little money.Large lake would due.Bert

Sounds squalid. Here they may turn a jail they build but never used into a homeless shelter. Do you think they would really like it there behind bars? Your van sounds like a better solution. Maybe they could turn a fleet of old vans into shelters for the homeless. Why not?

Calm here before a coming storm. Now 51F as of 2:00 PM here in Gresham. Overcast and still dry, but rain is expected soon. Humidity 68%.

Double-A

Sunny and cool,but nice for sleeping.Try not to drive at 5 because the sun is right in my eyes. Gave up asking questions since I can not hear the answers. Bertqa Bright and no clouds again.Very cool at 4 am.Two heavy blankets and a stocking hat keeps me from having hotel bills.Staying in bed for 11 hours.WOW McDonals open a 6 so a hot breakfast starts my day.Don't drink wine or beer since I now take 12 pills a day.Doctor's order.I do not know what to do over New years.Going to Vegas fits,but being old deaf and depress kind of holds me back. Getting the van smog checked this week.Bert

It is hard to believe you could make it to over ninety eating the food at McDonalds! Might be careful though about giving up drinking. That may be what's been keeping you alive! What do doctors know?

Now a warm 56F here in Gresham as of 1:45 PM. Rained all night. Now occasional showers. Wind south at 6 mph. Humidity 76%.

Double-A

Cooler Brighter,and good view of Mt.Baldy.Might have a glass of white wine with my dinner.Hmmm Outlived 4 doctors.Now I have a new doctor every visit.I'm taking lots of B12 because I feel tired and that pill peps you up. McDonalds I have eggs with bacon on a muffin + coffee Bert

Patients who bury their doctors is better to hear of than doctors who bury their patients.

Twittering is death on bacon, and its carcinogenic effects! Eggs seem to be not as bad as once thought. Coffee is nowadays thought to be good for you! Red wine is considered more healthful than white wine.

48F here in Gresham as of 3 PM. Wind east at 13 mph. Partly cloudy, but dry. Humidity 75%.

Double-A

Trying to have V8 include MSP Bert
Old December 2nd 18, 10:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 3:26:42 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Trying to have V8 include MSP Bert

Sounds like a great idea. Seems like I recall V8 has too much salt in it too. Twittering has been campaigning for a saltless, all natural peanut butter. Don't take in so much salt, and you won't have to take so much of that dangerous blood pressure medication.

Rain has subsided here in Gresham. Should stay away for most of the coming week. Now a seasonal 46F here as of 1:15 PM. Partly cloudy with sun peeking through. That means the east wind is starting up again. Currently only 5 mph, but it will soon get stronger, until the rain returns. Humidity a robust 77%.

Double-A

Old December 3rd 18, 10:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

44F here in Gresham as of 1:45 PM. Wind east at 14 mph. Sky clear and sunny. Humidity 71%.

The Ducks will be playing Michigan State in the Redbox Bowl in Santa Clara on December 31 at 12 noon on FOX!

Well, at least a New Years Eve bowl game is the next best thing to a New Years bowl game!

Double-A

Old December 5th 18, 09:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, December 3, 2018 at 1:50:56 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
44F here in Gresham as of 1:45 PM. Wind east at 14 mph. Sky clear and sunny. Humidity 71%.

The Ducks will be playing Michigan State in the Redbox Bowl in Santa Clara on December 31 at 12 noon on FOX!

Well, at least a New Years Eve bowl game is the next best thing to a New Years bowl game!

Double-A

Cold and rained over night.Van passed smog test.Running smooth,and hope it runs for another 82,000 miles.First on 2019 I will be living in Irvine .The people at its university(Dr.Philips) think alike.40 years ago I was there when they put in the pool of water to see if Hydrogen atom broke down.Its still running.Their still waiting,and my saying "no" is still reality.Bert
Old December 6th 18, 05:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"homo-reber G=emc^2" is
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal who wrote:
Oops-OK-I-lied. it's reality. Go figure. O ya." Bert
"Ok-I'm-lying" "I feel very safe when I lie. I will lie till I die" Bert

"My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records" Bert
"and along the very same line I guzzle my wine". Bert
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"The drugs I'm taking are fogging my mind". Bert
"I can't even remember lots of stuff".Bert ... But...
"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert

I am phony Swine who shamed & hates his own Glazier-Family,
which now does not want to have anything to do with Bert anymore.
And SwineBert is proud to be at fault of having caused it.
It's a given. Go figure. O ya. Bert ... .... which is why

"I am a first class low wit bigot. Sad and so true. Bert"
"I daily bleat "My Stupid Palaver ( = MSP) to prove
that I have always been a Mental Cadaver. Bert"
____ "I park & bark in the dark. Bert" _________
"I'm a stupid **** and always very full of it." Bert."

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". That is a given. Bert
"Get the picture", "Go figure", "O ya", "I know why".Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert. _________

"I am a proud Marxist/Soros/Bolshevik Jew with a IQ of 1-point-22". Bert
"I have a Superiority complex" without any quirks
which lets me know how everything works." as is seen by
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent as the
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal which
shows that SwineBert has always-ONLY-ONE-thing-on
his mind, namely to do all those items-from-(1)-to-item-(5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" :
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert

Old December 8th 18, 10:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

I roasted some fresh beets. My first attempt. I posted pics! Come see.
Old December 8th 18, 10:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, December 5, 2018 at 12:58:50 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, December 3, 2018 at 1:50:56 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
44F here in Gresham as of 1:45 PM. Wind east at 14 mph. Sky clear and sunny. Humidity 71%.

The Ducks will be playing Michigan State in the Redbox Bowl in Santa Clara on December 31 at 12 noon on FOX!

Well, at least a New Years Eve bowl game is the next best thing to a New Years bowl game!

Double-A

Cold and rained over night.Van passed smog test.Running smooth,and hope it runs for another 82,000 miles.First on 2019 I will be living in Irvine .The people at its university(Dr.Philips) think alike.40 years ago I was there when they put in the pool of water to see if Hydrogen atom broke down.Its still running.Their still waiting,and my saying "no" is still reality.Bert

I thought the big question was whether the proton ever broke down!

I've just been hunkering down the last few days because the east wind has been blowing so hard and cold I didn't want to venture out into it! Now partly cloudy here in Gresham. Temp up to 37F as of 1:45 PM. Wind east at 21 mph. Humidity 70%. Rain coming tomorrow. Looks like the east wind will hang around until Monday. Expected ice storm up where I used to live, where the wind has been blowing 60 mph.

Double-A

Old December 10th 18, 10:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Stayed home and watched NFL yesterday.

Weather is better today. Warmer and east wind has all but stopped. Some rain earlier, and fog. Now 43F as of 1:30 PM here in Gresham. Wind east at 6 mph. Overcast. Humidity 84%. Expecting a storm tomorrow with strong south wind and more rain.

Double-A

Old December 13th 18, 09:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Weather has gotten pleasant. Nice day for lunch with Kim yesterday.

Now 52F as of 12:45 PM here in Gresham. Sun is out with light clouds. Wind southeast at 10 mph. Humidity 59%.

Double-A

Old December 14th 18, 09:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Another nice afternoon here in Gresham. Rain was forecast, but has been postponed until evening. Now 52F as of 12:45 PM. Sun shining through scattered clouds. Wind SE at 12 mph. Humidity 48%.

I put some money into big pharma today on the market's dip. I can't imagine a more sure thing!

Double-A