After Finding trillions and Trillions of new Galaxies. What if??

Old October 17th 16, 11:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default After Finding trillions and Trillions of new Galaxies. What if??

What if we are looking beyond our Universe and in reality seeing our parallel universe edge on.Hmmmm Treb likes that Go figure TreBert
Old October 18th 16, 09:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35:02 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
What if we are looking beyond our Universe and in reality seeing our parallel universe edge on.Hmmmm Treb likes that Go figure TreBert

Well if we can see it, I would think it is still part of our universe.

Double-A

Old October 20th 16, 03:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 1:54:06 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35:02 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
What if we are looking beyond our Universe and in reality seeing our parallel universe edge on.Hmmmm Treb likes that Go figure TreBert

Well if we can see it, I would think it is still part of our universe.

Double-A

AA Its not a given.Not long ago imperial thinkers had all being the Milky Way O ya TreBert
Old October 24th 16, 07:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 7:05:02 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 1:54:06 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35:02 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
What if we are looking beyond our Universe and in reality seeing our parallel universe edge on.Hmmmm Treb likes that Go figure TreBert

Well if we can see it, I would think it is still part of our universe.

Double-A

AA Its not a given.Not long ago imperial thinkers had all being the Milky Way O ya TreBert

Universe has so many stars so it could create humankind.It was a long shot with 10 over a trillion Os.to create microbes.Humans have the whole universe to them selves. No alien microbes.Sagan was wrong.I had no more proof than him Trebert
Old November 10th 16, 10:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, October 24, 2016 at 11:36:50 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 7:05:02 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 1:54:06 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35:02 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
What if we are looking beyond our Universe and in reality seeing our parallel universe edge on.Hmmmm Treb likes that Go figure TreBert

Well if we can see it, I would think it is still part of our universe.

Double-A

AA Its not a given.Not long ago imperial thinkers had all being the Milky Way O ya TreBert

Universe has so many stars so it could create humankind.It was a long shot with 10 over a trillion Os.to create microbes.Humans have the whole universe to them selves. No alien microbes.Sagan was wrong.I had no more proof than him Trebert

What if we are looking at galaxies that are virtual when over 15 billion LYs from us? Look leal,but not.TreBert