Hitachi VK-C2000E

Old September 9th 12, 11:51 AM posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
[email protected]

Default Hitachi VK-C2000E

On Friday, 27 April 2001 20:24:21 UTC+5:30, Marco Holm wrote:
Hello!

I have a Hitachi VK-C2000E CCD Color Camera and don't know the pinout of the
connector.
The connector has 10 pins. There also a connector named VF and I don't know
the function of it.
If someone has a manual of this camera ( I know it is very old) or can give
me a link I wouild be very happy
about that.

Thanks in advance

Marco Holm

Hello Marco Holm, the connector should be connected to VTR(video tape recorder)http://www.radiomuseum.org/r/hitachi..._cassette.html
VF is a view finder, u can connect CRT view finder to it.
you can download service manual here http://www.freeservicemanuals.info/e...chi/VK-C2000E/