New images CCD

Old October 9th 03, 09:31 PM
Chuck Taylor

Default New images CCD

Nice photos! I like your movie of the moon going through a full cycle. It
really shows libration as well as the change in apparent size.

Clear Skies

Chuck Taylor
Do you observe the moon?
Try the Lunar Observing Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lunar-observing/

"GiMen" wrote in message
Hi to all,
I have adjourned my page with new elaborations from lunar images with CCD

in
the spring-summer 2003 and you perform with a Takahashi M-210 + HX-516
SXpress.

The images in the denominated section
"CCD lunar images Summer 2003" of the home page

Good vision and... comment well as always accept!!

Giorgio Mengoli
e-mail:
e-mail 2:

---------------------------------------
Astrophotography web site:
http://digilander.libero.it/gm2

Old October 10th 03, 03:18 PM
Stephen Paul

"GiMen" wrote in message

Giorgio Mengoli

Astrophotography web site:
http://digilander.libero.it/gm2

Very nice Giorgio. I remember my first view of Rupes Recta. I was making my
way around the lunar terminator using my C8 without any plan when I stumbled
on to it. It seemed like a big deal, and the feeling was as though I had
discovered something new. I assured myself that that wasn't the case, but
the feeling was just as if I had. It is such a striking and unique feature,
especially when it's looming in the shadows.

Thanks for the link, and the images. The nice thing about pictures, is they
remind us of our experiences.

-Stephen Paul

Old October 10th 03, 08:02 PM
GiMen

Hi Stephen,
Thanks of the compliments and of the beautiful words on the moon.
For me it is always an emotion when I acquire new lunar images and up to
that it will be so I think that my spirit is happy to do him/it

Best regards

Giorgio Mengoli
e-mail:
e-mail 2: