ANN: DEEPSKY Special Deal for Astronomy Clubs & societies

Old June 23rd 04, 05:15 AM
Deepsky Astronomy Software

Default ANN: DEEPSKY Special Deal for Astronomy Clubs & societies

I wanted to let people know about my discount program for Deepsky Astronomy
Software. If you are a member of an astronomy club or society and want to
purchase my software in quantities of 2 or more, I offer a savings of nearly
60% off the regular price. All you have to do is get together with your
club members and decide how many copies you want to buy. Once you have that
information simply send me an email to and I will
quote you a real good price. This offer is for all clubs and societies no
matter how big.

Sincerely

Steven S Tuma
http://www.deepskysoftware.net