ET (Aliens) is alive. Conclusive proof found

Old October 2nd 07, 11:56 AM posted to sci.astro.seti
Jesus-loves-you

Default ET (Aliens) is alive. Conclusive proof found

"Jesus-loves-you" wrote
6981 news 6993
6998

Please note, that this newsletter is sent to many SETI-newsgroups.

Our Headquarter (HQ) is:
News:no.kultur.folklore.ufo

(There will perhaps only be responce from me through this newsgroup, and
please use english so that all Mankind can understand, what You are saying.
Use perhaps translation through http://translation2.paralink.com/ . And
sorry: My english is very bad. Speak therefore please with simple words. It
will also help other non-english speaking people to understand Your words.)

-

So - What is the proof ?

Well, first we must understand a little bit about atoms.

In the nature atoms is build-up by protons and neutrons. A substance like
hydrogen with only one proton can have many neutrons. The list is this:

Isotope_____½ life
001-H_-001, Stable
001-H_-002, Stable
001-H_-003, 12,33 years
001-H_-004, Unknown (lower that some hours)
001-H_-005, Unknown (lower that some hours)
001-H_-006, Unknown (lower that some hours)
001-H_-007, Unknown (lower that some hours)

As You can see, some of the isotopes are not stable (H-3, H-4, H-5, H-6,
H-7).

And if we make a *complete* ½-life list (in the time-interval 10-99 years),
it will be like this:

Isotop_________ ½ life (years)
056-Ba-133____ 1,0510 e+01
036-Kr-085____ 1,0772 e+01
001-H-003_____ 1,2330 e+01
098-Cf-250_____ 1,3080 e+01
063-Eu-152_____ 1,3537 e+01
094-Pu-241_____ 1,4350 e+01
061-Pm-145____ 1,7700 e+01
096-Cm-244____ 1,8100 e+01
089-Ac-227_____ 2,1773 e+01
082-Pb-210_____ 2,2300 e+01
038-Sr-090______2,8780 e+01
096-Cm-243____ 2,9100 e+01
055-Cs-137_____ 3,0070 e+01
083-Bi-207______3,1550 e+01
018-Ar-042_____ 3,2900 e+01
063-Eu-150_____ 3,6900 e+01
022-Ti-044______4,9000 e+01
078-Pt-193______5,0000 e+01 .......... Focus
092-U-232_____ 6,8900 e+01
064-Gd-148____ 7,4600 e+01
094-Pu-238_____ 8,7700 e+01
062-Sm-151____ 9,0000 e+01
065-Tb-157_____ 9,9000 e+01

The good news is this:

The Year of Restoration

Count seven times seven years,
a total of forty-nine years.

(apropos 022-Ti-044______4,9 e+01 )

Then, on the tenth day of the seventh month,
the Day of Atonement ... the fiftieth year.

(3.Mos., Leviticus 25,8-10)

There is a day-markpointer here. And the number is:

10 days + (365,25 * 6 month/ 12 month)
= 182,625 + 10 days
= 192,625 days

If we go back to the isotop-list and create a new *complete* list in
the atommass-interval 192-193, it will be like this:

Isotop__________Atommasse_______½-life
084-Po-192____ 191,991335149____0,034 S
075-Re-193____ 192,967470000____Unknown ( 1 day)
076-Os-193____ 192,964151563____30,11 H
077-Ir-193______192,962926430____Stable
078-Pt-193_____ 192,962987401____50 Y .......................... Focus
079-Au-193____ 192,964149715____17,65 H
080-Hg-193____ 192,966665421____3,80 H
081-Tl-193_____ 192,970672000____21,6 M
082-Pb-193____ 192,976173234____Unknown ( 1 day)
083-Bi-193_____ 192,982959771____67 S
084-Po-193____ 192,991025275____0,45 S
085-At-193_____ 192,999843112____Unknown ( 1 day)
075-Re-194_____ 193,970420000____Unknown ( 1 day)

Compare ...

193_______(078-Pt-193, ½ life = 50 years)
192,625___ (The Year of Restoration, 50 years)

The question is this:

How good can we find the correct (day)atommass-number by a
contingency ("accident", chance) ?

1 day of a year is the same as 1/365,25 = 0,274 %.

Only 0,274 % of a chance !!!

There must therefore be around 99,73% probability for, that there is some
kind of a intelligens behind the signal !

But, You see:

Mankind did NOT have these informations for 2500-3400 years ago,
when the Bible was written (The books of Moses).

The conclusion must therefore be, that ...

The information about Pt-193 must come from somewhere else; an civilization
from space (ET, Aliens) !

We have also found a ET-starmap (inside the Bible) with *copyright*. You can
read more about this in the info-files (see below).

Their Mothership is around 2/3 of the Moon (see Rev.21,16), called: The
*New* Jerusalem.

-

A pertinent question is:

Are they (ET, Aliens) still here (in our sunsystem) ?

Well, we have some strong presumptions (evidences).

One of the strongest evidences is still the meteor-contact (the 1. contact)
7 days before the Tsunami in Asia december 26, 2004, because Mankind can
NOT *bluff* with such kind of things, see ...
5676
(The "syntax-code" was a little bit like Joshua 10,11)

But also the Chicago-UFO 2006-11-07 can no longer just be bluff, because ...

50 days *before* something happened in space:

6480
(sorry. It's danish)

It was a very big Supernova-explosion.

And You see:

All isotopes include Pt-193 comes from Supernova-explosions.

So it means, that the Chicago-UFO knew about this "secret" because of the
day-counter 50.

But why Chicago ?

Well, a man created the Domsday-clock there (in a magazin 'Bulletin of the
Atomic Scientists') for 60 years ago just after the 2 atombombs was droped
upon Japan the 6'th and 9'th august 1945.

Compare ...
Supernova-*explosion*
Nuclearbomb-*explosion*

and ...
A Supernova-explosion can kill, and
a nuclearbomb can also kill.

United States did NOT knew anything about this Pt-193 proof at that time in
nov. 2006 (as far as I know), and they were therefore NOT inable to make
dirty tricks !

The conclusion must therefore be (for a while), that the Chicago-UFO also is
authentic.

Hope You all got the point:

We are not alone (in space), and
they are *already* in our sunsystem.

This is the greatest news in human history ... :-)

Have a nice day.

-

Coming up news:
Iran hit by a meteor. Iran is no more (Jeremiah 49,34-39 + Jos. 10,11).

Last file-OUTPUT:
7071

With kind regards,
Mogens Kall, The servant of Michael, the *fool* of Christ.
--
Old Info: 6562
(use http://groups.google.dk/group/no.kultur.folklore.ufo/ ).