ASTRO : NGC891 and NGC2403

Old October 17th 07, 09:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Fabio

Default ASTRO : NGC891 and NGC2403

Hi to all,

finally i had my first light using my C9.25 and the SXVF-H9C (in the past
i used 100mm refractor, SIGMA lens and a Newton).

Seeing was really not stable and varying a lot during the time. Also the
Meade focal reducer change drammatically the optical quality of my C9.25.

You can see three images at
http://www.fabioh2o.it/Images/DeepSky/deep_index.html , i am sending one
example.

Regards

Fabio Acquarone
Website: http://www.fabioh2o.it
Email :

Old October 17th 07, 11:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Stefan Lilge

Fabio,

NGC 891 looks very nice. NGC 2403 has somewhat strange looking colours (or
to be more precise colour is too strong in the center and too thin in the
halo). I probably would prefer a b/w version here.

Stefan

"Fabio" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hi to all,

finally i had my first light using my C9.25 and the SXVF-H9C (in the
past i used 100mm refractor, SIGMA lens and a Newton).

Seeing was really not stable and varying a lot during the time. Also the
Meade focal reducer change drammatically the optical quality of my C9.25.

You can see three images at
http://www.fabioh2o.it/Images/DeepSky/deep_index.html , i am sending one
example.

Regards

Fabio Acquarone
Website: http://www.fabioh2o.it
Email :

ASTRO: NGC891 in Andromeda Preston S Justis Astro Pictures 2 February 10th 07 05:46 PM
NGC891 Melkor Astro Pictures 1 November 29th 06 11:17 AM
A Galactic Space Halo -- NGC2403 (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 October 18th 05 04:01 PM
A Galactic Space Halo -- NGC2403 (Forwarded) Andrew Yee News 0 October 18th 05 03:35 PM
Machholz + NGC891 pi-ey Amateur Astronomy 1 April 11th 05 09:16 PM