SPACE SHUTTLES over JERUSALEM

Old October 15th 03, 10:03 AM
Kazmer Ujvarosy

Default SPACE SHUTTLES over JERUSALEM

Here is the most detailed description of Christ's takeoff from the Mount of
Olives. The following excerpts are from THE UFO CONNECTIONS OF JESUS CHRIST,
copyright 1977 by Kazmer Ujvarosy. The book is out of print at this time. It
consists of a collection of texts from early Christian manuscripts.

Woe to the unbelievers when Christ shall come as judge, with angels, a fiery
chariot, a mighty wind....

--The Revelation of Stephen

[Now it came to pass that] ... my Lord Jesus Christ our king said unto me
[Peter]: Let us go unto the holy mountain. And his disciples went with him,
praying. And behold there were two men there, [talking with Jesus concerning
his departure, which he was to accomplish at Jerusalem,] and we could not
look upon their faces, for a light came from them, shining more than the
sun, and their raiment also was shining, and cannot be described, and
nothing is sufficient to be compared unto them in this world ..., for their
aspect was astonishing and wonderful. And ... their head was a marvel. And
upon their...

foreheads was a crown of nard woven of flair flowers. As the rainbow in the
time of rain, so was their hair. And such was the comeliness of their
countenance, adorned with all manner of ornament. And when we saw them on a
sudden, we marvelled. And I drew near unto the Lord God Jesus Christ and
said unto him: O my Lord, who are these? And he said unto me: They are Moses
and Elias.... And I said unto him: O my Lord, wilt thou that I make here
three tabernacles, one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias? And
he said unto me in wrath: Satan maketh war against thee, and hath veiled
thine understanding; and the good things of this world prevail against
thee.... There is but one tabernacle....

And behold, suddenly there came a voice from heaven, saying: This is my
beloved Son in whom I am well pleased: he hath kept my commandments. And
then came a great and exceeding white cloud over our heads and bare away our
Lord and Moses and Elias. And I trembled and was afraid: and we looked up;
and the heaven opened and we beheld men in the flesh, and they came and
greeted our Lord and Moses and Elias and went into another heaven.

And the disciples followed him with their eyes, and none of them spoke,
until he reached the heaven, but they were all in great silence. This now
came to pass on the 15th of the moon, on the day on which it becomes full in
the month Tybi.

Now it came to pass, when Jesus went up into heaven, after three hours, all
the powers of heaven were troubled, and they all trembled together ..., and
the whole earth was moved, and all that dwell upon it. And all men in the
world were troubled, and the disciples also, and all thought: Perhaps the
world will be rolled up. And all the powers that are in the heaven ceased
not from their agitation, they and the whole world, and they were all moved
one against the other from the third hour of the 15th of the moon in the
month Tybi until the ninth hour of the following day....

But the disciples sat together, in fear, and they were exceedingly troubled;
but they were afraid because of the great earthquake which took place, and
wept with one another, saying: What then will happen? Perhaps the Saviour
will destroy all places.

While they now said this and wept to one another, then the heavens opened,
about the ninth hour of the following day, and they saw Jesus descend,
shining very bright, and the light in which he was was beyond measure. For
he shone more than at the hour when he ascended up to the heavens, so that
the men in the world could not describe the light that was upon him, and it
sent forth many beams of light, and its beams were beyond number, and its
light was not like one to the other, but it was of different kind and of
different form, since some beams surpassed the others countless times; and
the whole light was together, it was of three different kinds, and one
surpassed the others countless times; the second, which was in the midst,
was superior to the first, which was beneath; and the third, which was above
them all, was superior to both those which were beneath; and the first beam,
which was beneath them all, was like the light which came upon Jesus before
he ascended into the heavens, and was like only to itself in its light....

Then Jesus drew to himself the splendour of his light; and when this had
come to pass all the disciples took courage, stood before Jesus, and all
fell down together and worshipped him, rejoicing with great joy; they said
to him: Rabbi, whither didst thou go, or what is thy service to which thou
didst go, or why rather were all these upheavals and earthquakes which have
taken place?

Then spoke Jesus, the merciful, to them: Rejoice and be glad from this hour
on, for I went to the places out of which I came. From henceforth will I
speak with you openly from the beginning of the truth unto its completion,
and I will speak with you face to face without parable....

And as they were coming down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying,
Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man is raised from the dead....

[Now it came to pass that]... Our Lord Jesus Christ was on the Mount of
Olives, and I [Peter] was with Him after He had spoken unto me and commanded
me concerning all the Law. And again He said unto me, "O Peter, go thou unto
thy brethren, and call them unto Me here." So I went down from the Mount of
Olives, and I left our Lord standing there; and I cried out to my brethren,
that is to say, to James, and John, and Andrew, and they cried out to the
rest of the Twelve Apostles and to the Seventy-two Disciples, and we all
came into the mountain, and we stood upon it facing towards the east, with
Jerusalem lying below us. Then a white and shining cloud, which was like
unto a flame of fire, surrounded us, and all the people of Jerusalem saw the
splendour thereof and were dismayed. And we were standing in the midst of
the cloud, and we saw the doors of heaven opened, and the angels of light
ascending and descending upon a ladder of light. And we saw our Lord
standing at the foot of the ladder, and He was wishing to ascend unto His
throne of radiant glory, and He stretched out His holy right hand, and
blessed us.... And again, we saw a chariot of light descend from heaven upon
the wings of the Cherubim, and with it there were thousands and tens of
thousands of thousands of angels [i.e. a great multitude of angels], and the
Seraphim, each of whom had six wings; and they all in their various grades
were singing praises, and crying out joyfully, and were ascribing holiness
and thanks unto Him to the strains of beautiful music, and clear and sweet
voices. Now all the Apostles, and the company of the Seventy-two Disciples
rejoiced, even as we rejoiced at the time of the Resurrection. And we heard
the sounds of trumpets and of horns, and the angels in their various
companies cried out with loud cries of glory and with praising and
glorifyings. And certain companies of the angels ascribed glory unto God,
and said, "Blessed be God Who is from the beginning, and Who shall endure
for ever! Amen."...

And again we heard above a great and awful voice which was like unto
thunder, and it said, "Open ye the gates, O princes, and let the doors which
were from the Creation be opened, and the King of glory and honour shall
come in." And again we heard the voices of the celestial companies who were
standing by the throne, saying, "Who is this king of glory and honour?" And
the voice, which we heard before, answered and said unto them, "It is God,
the Strong and Mighty."... And again we saw angels waving fans of light, and
some of them bore vessels wherefrom there went out scents which for
sweetness exceeded those of all the flowers in the world....

And when we saw all this we all wept with a sore weeping, and we made
lamentation, and said, "O our Lord and God, forgive us, for we have believed
in Thee; leave us not orphans." And the head of me, Peter, was bowed down to
the earth through fear of what I had seen, and my heart was moved. Then my
Lord and God looked at me, and He said unto me, "O Peter, be not sorrowful;"
and He stretched out His right hand to me, and said unto me, "Rise up, be
strong, and make thy brethren to be strong, and keep in your hearts what ye
have seen." And we all rose up from the ground, and stood upon our feet, and
my Lord and God gave unto me a book. And my Lord and God said unto me,
"Know, O Peter, that I never gave this book unto any man before, and I shall
never again give what I have now given unto thee to anyone except Mary, My
mother, by whom I became incarnate. Know, O Peter, that I will help thee by
means of another Apostle, who shall be with thee, and who shall help thee in
all the cities whereunto thou shalt preach the preaching of the Gospel
therein, and the people of which thou shalt teach. Do you everything which I
have commanded thee, and preach in My Name in all the world." And when I had
received into my hand the eight books which our Lord had written with His
own hand, wherein were written the mysteries which the tongues of the
children of men are neither able to utter, nor to understand with their
hearts, except those whose hearts are arrayed in the strength of the
gracious gift of baptism, I rejoiced. And I, Peter, saw the race of the
angels, and their apparel, and their appearance, and their names. And I saw,
moreover, a gathering together of the armies of the angels with flaming
chariots of fire, and they were mounted upon horses of light; and when the
children of men looked upon them, their eyes were carried away by the sight
thereof. And I heard a voice which said, "O Peter, this book is not meet for
anyone of the Apostles except thyself alone." And I saw the angels in their
assemblies bowing down in homage before my Lord and God. Certain of them had
their loins girt about with broad girdles of light, and certain of them had
girded themselves with bands of light, without fringes, over their apparel;
and certain of them wore over their left shoulders long, narrow scarves,
with fringes; and in three places in each scarf, that is, in the middle, and
where it touched the shoulders, and in the part which hung down over the
back were written the words, "In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and
of the Holy Ghost, One God." And certain of the angels wore upon their
shoulders a broad scarf, which in breadth was as wide as a kerchief, and
upon each were written at the four corners, and in the middle, the words,
"We are the good shepherds, and we believe in the Name of the Father, and of
the Son, and of the Holy Spirit." And some of the angels had round their
shoulders girdles, each of which was of the width of two fingers, and at
nine places in each one of them was written, "Serve ye God with fear," and
the faces of all of them were like unto fire and unto the lightning which
flasheth and is gone. And the heavens, and the earth, and the air were
filled with the angels, and with the multitudes thereof. And, moreover,
great numbers of the people of Jerusalem at that time saw things which I was
seeing, and there were with them many of the Jews who had transgressed
against righteousness, and who did not believe in our Lord Jesus Christ. And
they stood at that time at the place where they could readily see these
things, and fear and dismay came upon them all, and they glorified God. Then
some of them who were doubtful concerning what they had seen wished to go up
into the Mount of Olives, and there came upon them tongues of fire and
burned up many of them.

And again, I saw a cloud in the form of a bow which appeared among the
clouds, and upon it was a tabernacle of light, and in the innermost part
thereof sat the holy Virgin Mary, who gave birth to our Lord in the flesh.
And angels surrounded her, and in their hands were swords and spears of
fire, and they said, "Blessed art thou, O fair vine-branch, wherefrom sprang
the grape-clusters of salvation. Blessed art thou, O chamber, whose womb
bore God, the Lord of Lords;" and when I had seen this, my body burned with
fire, and my bowels were greatly moved, and my heart was dismayed.... And
the Virgin Mary went and stood before the throne of God, the Lord of Hosts,
and all the hosts said unto her, "Rejoice, O Lady of all living beings." And
when the angels and those who were with them had finished saluting the
Virgin our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God, my God, appeared
unto her, and all the spiritual beings, and all the beings of light bowed
down in homage before Him. Then the Mother of the Light entered into the
tabernacle of light wherein our Lord sat upon his throne of glory, and she
sat down with Him for a space of three hours, and none knew what He said
unto her except herself, and then she came forth from His tabernacle of
light. And when she came forth the earth quaked, and I saw angels crying out
in their companies, and frequent shouts of joy went out from the mouths of
them all, and much praise, and the whole universe was filled with their
glorifyings; and I heard voices in the earth, the like of which I had never
heard before. And again, I saw a cloud over the Mount of Olives, and I heard
the voice of my Lord and God, saying thereunto, "Stand still in thy place, O
Mount, that thou mayest be a witness for me to My ascent from thee into the
heavens; and know, O mountain, that no one shall ascend from thee except
Myself into heaven until My second coming." And after this my Lord God took
me by the hand, and raised me up from my knees, and I stood up in great
power; and He said unto me, "Awake, O Peter, and look upon these mysteries,
for thou wast the first to become a witness that I am the Son of the Living
God, Who was, and Who is; and thy heart shall then become the means of
ascent unto heaven. And now, behold, thy soul and thy heart are strong in
thy body, and thy brethren are with thee; be thou a witness to that which
thou hast seen, and be strong to conceal everything." And again I saw the
Cherubim come, and with them were chariots of light, and when I had seen the
angels I was dismayed. Then our Lord ascended upon a chariot of the
Cherubim, and the clouds bore Him away, and I heard the sounds of trumpets
sounding. And I saw the keys of light laid out, and censers filled with
incense, not that which is of the earth, but which is of heaven; and I heard
on all sides hymns of praise and psalms.... And I Peter and my brethren the
disciples watched the chariot whereon Christ our God had mounted until it
entered into the first heaven, and then I saw the gates of heaven close.

And as for us, we remained upon the Mount of Olives until the time of
evening, and we prayed on the spot wherefrom we saw our Lord ascend into
heaven, and we also prayed upon the place where the chariot rested, and upon
the place whereon stood the tabernacle in which we had seen our Lord. Then
we the Apostles came down from the holy mountain, and entered into the city
of Jerusalem, and we came unto our Lady Mary and entered into her house, and
saluted her; and we made known to her concerning the Ascension of her
beloved Son, Who is our Lord and God Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living
God, Who hath existed for ever. And every day the Apostles used to go up
into the Mount of Olives at morn and at eve and pray there.
Labor donated by Kazmer Ujvarosy