Its permanently 20th december here

Old December 31st 17, 07:39 PM posted to sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

Default Its permanently 20th december here

On this group at least.
At what time do they celebrate the new year on the ISS, as they are on GMT
one supposes at midnight. However I decided today, well this morning to
listen to it arrive in New Zealand and hence I can tell you no serious bugs
have been found as yet.
So have a happy one or if not happy, at least try not to harm others when
you have a bad one!

Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!

Old January 2nd 18, 08:46 AM posted to sci.space.station
David Spain

On 12/31/2017 1:39 PM, Brian Gaff wrote:
On this group at least.
At what time do they celebrate the new year on the ISS, as they are on GMT
one supposes at midnight. However I decided today, well this morning to
listen to it arrive in New Zealand and hence I can tell you no serious bugs
have been found as yet.
So have a happy one or if not happy, at least try not to harm others when
you have a bad one!

Brian

Happy New Year Brian!

Dave