plane took power dive

Old March 30th 14, 04:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default plane took power dive

that is best I CAN COME UP WITH.PILOT SUICIDE .HE WENT UP TO 50,000 FEET,AND HIT HE WATER SO HARD IT EXPLODED INTO SHRAPNEL.CAME DOWN LIKE A METEORITE. WATER HIDES ALL . TREBERT
Old March 30th 14, 06:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sunday, March 30, 2014 8:37:45 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
that is best I CAN COME UP WITH.PILOT SUICIDE .HE WENT UP TO 50,000 FEET,AND HIT HE WATER SO HARD IT EXPLODED INTO SHRAPNEL.CAME DOWN LIKE A METEORITE. WATER HIDES ALL . TREBERT

The remotely hijacked autopilot would be attempting to fly it the best it could. Perhaps it didn't get to its intended target because it ran out of fuel.
Old March 30th 14, 07:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"G=EMC^2TreBert" wrote in message

that is best I CAN COME UP WITH.PILOT SUICIDE .HE WENT UP TO 50,000 FEET,AND
HIT HE WATER SO HARD IT EXPLODED INTO SHRAPNEL.CAME DOWN LIKE A METEORITE.
WATER HIDES ALL . TREBERT

*** Yes ... and the Co-Pilot and the Navigator and whoever else was on the
crew
all buckled up and twiddled their thumbs while the pilot prepared to kill
them ...
you are an idiot, Beeert.

Old March 31st 14, 02:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sunday, March 30, 2014 11:20:30 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"G=EMC^2TreBert" wrote in message

that is best I CAN COME UP WITH.PILOT SUICIDE .HE WENT UP TO 50,000 FEET,AND

HIT HE WATER SO HARD IT EXPLODED INTO SHRAPNEL.CAME DOWN LIKE A METEORITE..

WATER HIDES ALL . TREBERT

*** Yes ... and the Co-Pilot and the Navigator and whoever else was on the

crew

all buckled up and twiddled their thumbs while the pilot prepared to kill

them ...

you are an idiot, Beeert.

Actually, a depressurized interior at 45,000' would not take long to kill all on board. O2 supply via emergency masks is only good for 15 minutes, and roughly at most twice as long for the pilots. A super-cold interior could kill most even receiving O2.

It would be an easy task for a remote cyber-hijacked aircraft to have eliminated any possible humans, because the entire flight management is fly-by-wire, and via cyber-hijacking is where pilots can be easily enough locked out.
Old March 31st 14, 03:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

"G=EMC^2TreBert" wrote in message
that is best I CAN COME UP WITH.PILOT SUICIDE .HE WENT UP TO 50,000
FEET,AND HIT HE WATER SO HARD IT EXPLODED INTO SHRAPNEL.CAME DOWN LIKE A
METEORITE. WATER HIDES ALL . TREBERT

Thanks for the input but that would mean the people that claimed the engines
kept giving status updates for 5 hours after the transponder was turned off
lied and maybe they did lie.

Me, I originally suspected a hijacking and now I suspect an Electronic
Hijacking where if they really wanted to make MH370 disappear without a
trace they could use a nuke.

And back to the status of the engines. Does that tell us why they quit
giving a status 5 hours later as in was there a wreck or were they just
turned off? TIA

Rocky

Old March 31st 14, 03:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
[...]

Their flight management CPU is not even pilot accessible, because all they
have is a dumb console, and without the new password it's nearly impossible
to revert/reboot and regain even manual control.

All fully fly-by-wire aircraft should be grounded until this cyber-hijacked
access is resolved.

=================================

Good point but we will keep hearing of a debris field here and a debris
field there to avoid addressing an Electronic Hijacking as long as possible.

I'll bet they might even call it Operation Endless Scavenger Hunt.

Rocky

Old March 31st 14, 03:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sunday, March 30, 2014 6:24:29 PM UTC-7, Rocky wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

As is it's probably costing us a million dollars per hour, and it could continue for at least another month before backing off to the dull roar of as little as a million dollars per day for the next couple years.

Meanwhile, all modern military and civilian aircraft using fly-by-wire technology are at risk if those pilots can't fully reboot their flight management CPUs from scratch, and accomplish this without any possible cyber-hacked password issues.

Old March 31st 14, 04:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
metspitzer

[...]

What do you make of the extra ping?
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...t-live-3236617
Old March 31st 14, 04:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
metspitzer

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

What do you make of the extra ping? Wrong link

http://www.aviationweek.com/Article...._p0-675203.xml
Old March 31st 14, 05:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

It's very complex, as well as perplexing. There's no good excuse for not having 24 hour recording capacity of flight recorders, a fully independent satellite beacon with full flight management data packets streamed at the very least hourly w/o faults and minute by minute reporting with fault issues, and those pingers with tenfold more sonic energy and at least a three month battery capacity.