FIGHTING CORPORATE AMERICA

Old March 20th 14, 06:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default FIGHTING CORPORATE AMERICA

IT IS THE SAME AS FIGHTING THE MAFIA.AT 86 I CAN BE BRAVE,BUT ALSO SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW I CAN NOT WIN. sTILL THIS MONDAY I WILL BE BEFORE A JUDGE. I WILL DIE TRYING tREbERT
Old March 20th 14, 06:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

G=EMC^2TreBert formulated on Thursday :
IT IS THE SAME AS FIGHTING THE MAFIA.AT 86 I CAN BE BRAVE,BUT ALSO SMART
ENOUGH TO KNOW I CAN NOT WIN. sTILL THIS MONDAY I WILL BE BEFORE A JUDGE. I
WILL DIE TRYING tREbERT

*** I don't know why you have to appear before a judge, but even though
you're 86, I hope you get sentenced to life, which in your case might
just be a fortnight ...
Old March 20th 14, 06:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Thursday, March 20, 2014 11:05:55 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
IT IS THE SAME AS FIGHTING THE MAFIA.AT 86 I CAN BE BRAVE,BUT ALSO SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW I CAN NOT WIN. sTILL THIS MONDAY I WILL BE BEFORE A JUDGE. I WILL DIE TRYING tREbERT

Good luck with that trial.

Perhaps they'll pay you off this time, instead of simply trying to kill you off.

Were you caught shop-lifting again?

How much do you owe (this time)?

Old March 20th 14, 07:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Brad Guth used his keyboard to write :
On Thursday, March 20, 2014 11:05:55 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
IT IS THE SAME AS FIGHTING THE MAFIA.AT 86 I CAN BE BRAVE,BUT ALSO SMART
ENOUGH TO KNOW I CAN NOT WIN. sTILL THIS MONDAY I WILL BE BEFORE A JUDGE. I
WILL DIE TRYING tREbERT

Good luck with that trial.

Perhaps they'll pay you off this time, instead of simply trying to kill you
off.

Were you caught shop-lifting again?

How much do you owe (this time)?

*** Nahh ... he violated the "Minimum IQ Act" ... he'll probably get
off, since he can prove he was born that way.
So GuthBall ... don't go to Massachusetts ...
Old March 21st 14, 05:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Thursday, March 20, 2014 2:05:55 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
IT IS THE SAME AS FIGHTING THE MAFIA.AT 86 I CAN BE BRAVE,BUT ALSO SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW I CAN NOT WIN. sTILL THIS MONDAY I WILL BE BEFORE A JUDGE. I WILL DIE TRYING tREbERT

Reality is Ti'm hopping the judge gives me 20 years.At 86 I sure could use them. Still Im so deaf when he says "guilty" I'l say "Thank you your honor" I could plead crazy be a dementia case and all ,but who will believe that when I'm up for a Nobel? Still being in jail would be a nice quite place to complete my six universe theories into a GUT. 20 years would be more then the time I need. Chances are its a Severn Trent Avatar owned and run prison so the Mafia will hang me with the bed sheets in just a week. That fits.. TreBert
Old March 21st 14, 05:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Old March 21st 14, 05:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Thursday, March 20, 2014 2:05:55 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
IT IS THE SAME AS FIGHTING THE MAFIA.AT 86 I CAN BE BRAVE,BUT ALSO SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW I CAN NOT WIN. sTILL THIS MONDAY I WILL BE BEFORE A JUDGE. I WILL DIE TRYING tREbERT

Could use 20 years to create GUT TreBert
Old March 21st 14, 06:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC

On 3/21/2014 1:54 PM, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

I could plead crazy be a dementia case and all ,but who will believe

that when I'm up for a Nobel?

Exactly Bert...Who WOULD believe you're up for a Nobel?

--
HVAC -Shock Treatment For Believers

The Fighting Duck! Double-A[_3_] Misc 1 September 7th 09 08:55 PM
Fighting those who fight against science Frank Astronomy Misc 1 October 20th 06 02:50 AM
'Christmas is taboo in America, but now people are fighting back' Jmpngtiger Amateur Astronomy 0 December 21st 04 12:19 AM
Fighting Buy a Star Scams Sam Wormley Amateur Astronomy 16 December 11th 04 04:15 PM