Another method to find the missing Flight 370

Old March 17th 14, 11:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

Default Another method to find the missing Flight 370

I am looking into the missing Flight 370 and why don't they just ask the
pilots laying chemtrails if they saw anything?

FYI chemtrails is the old term and the new term is geo engineering.
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/c...o-engineering/

Old March 18th 14, 01:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Rocky" wrote in message

I am looking into the missing Flight 370 and why don't they just ask the
pilots laying chemtrails if they saw anything?

*** KOOK

Old March 18th 14, 03:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

On 3/17/2014 4:42 PM, Rocky wrote:
I am looking into the missing Flight 370 and why don't they just ask the
pilots laying chemtrails if they saw anything?

FYI chemtrails is the old term and the new term is geo engineering.
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/c...o-engineering/

Perhaps chemtrail pilots could have spotted it, because there is not a
much bigger aircraft than a 777. However, it was nighttime, and some
have speculated that it closely tailed another large aircraft so that
the two were depicted as one radar blip.
Old March 18th 14, 03:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Rocky" wrote in message

I am looking into the missing Flight 370 and why don't they just ask the
pilots laying chemtrails if they saw anything?

*** KOOK

And you are a ripper because you ripped the following from my post:

Old March 18th 14, 04:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
On 3/17/2014 4:42 PM, Rocky wrote:
I am looking into the missing Flight 370 and why don't they just ask the
pilots laying chemtrails if they saw anything?

FYI chemtrails is the old term and the new term is geo engineering.

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/c...o-engineering/

Perhaps chemtrail pilots could have spotted it, because there is not a
much bigger aircraft than a 777. However, it was nighttime, and some have
speculated that it closely tailed another large aircraft so that the two
were depicted as one radar blip.

Very good point because I see the most chemtrail jets in the morning and not
at night.

Rocky

Old March 18th 14, 01:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Rocky submitted this idea :
"Brad Guth" wrote in message
On 3/17/2014 4:42 PM, Rocky wrote:
I am looking into the missing Flight 370 and why don't they just ask the
pilots laying chemtrails if they saw anything?

FYI chemtrails is the old term and the new term is geo engineering.

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/c...o-engineering/

Perhaps chemtrail pilots could have spotted it, because there is not a much
bigger aircraft than a 777. However, it was nighttime, and some have
speculated that it closely tailed another large aircraft so that the two
were depicted as one radar blip.

Very good point because I see the most chemtrail jets in the morning and not
at night.

Rocky

*** What do YOU think they are "chem-trailing", Wocky ???
Old March 18th 14, 02:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

On 3/17/2014 9:32 PM, Rocky wrote:

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
On 3/17/2014 4:42 PM, Rocky wrote:
I am looking into the missing Flight 370 and why don't they just ask the
pilots laying chemtrails if they saw anything?

FYI chemtrails is the old term and the new term is geo engineering.

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/c...o-engineering/

Perhaps chemtrail pilots could have spotted it, because there is not a
much bigger aircraft than a 777. However, it was nighttime, and some have
speculated that it closely tailed another large aircraft so that the two
were depicted as one radar blip.

Very good point because I see the most chemtrail jets in the morning and not
at night.

Rocky

Rethinking this a bit, that our best chemtrail aircraft would likely
have full night-vision capability, and the IR footprint of any active
777 would actually represent a very hot target. Just the body heat from
239 people should be easily picked up, even if everything else was shut
off and it was being towed by another aircraft, or parked most anywhere
on the ground.

Not too many remote airstrips would even have a large enough hanger to
hide a 777.

Personally, I'm thinking that governments are in on this one, at the
very least by obfuscating evidence and otherwise lying their
public-funded butts off.

Basically, they got a very stealth flying bomber out of this, plus lots
of folks to trade for prisoners, because at most any time an easily
modified 777 could be slipped into an existing air traffic route, as
easily masked and electronically identified as some other valid
commercial aircraft.

In other words, we got 9-11 version 2.0 headed our way, or perhaps this
time headed for those Rothschilds.
Old March 18th 14, 03:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Brad Guth brought next idea :

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
[...]

*** Looks like 9/11 did some permanent brain damage to all you
Liberal whiners and conspiracy nuts ...
Old March 18th 14, 04:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

Brad Guth brought next idea :

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
[...]

Looks like once again you do not give any tinkers damn about others, and
have nothing whatsoever constructive to offer this or any other topic.

Old March 18th 14, 05:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Rocky used his keyboard to write :
Brad Guth brought next idea :

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
[...]

ROTFLMAO because only an idiot like you or other mass mediatologist would
believe a jet fuel controlled demolition can vaporize buildings better than a
normal controlled demolition.

And don't forget that WTC3 was also vaporized and why more of WTC3 was
vaporized after the North Tower was nuked helps prove the nuke that vaporized
the North Tower was really under WTC3.

And again. Of all the theories combined including the "Official Collapse
Theory" only one of those theory considers the damage done to every single
building at Ground Zero and the building north of WTC7. G

Rocky

*** Oh yea, Wocky, your nuclear bomb theory really make a lot more
sense than a jetliner full of fuel ... idiot.

I tried Ernies method Syd M.[_2_] Policy 6 November 13th 12 06:15 PM
Scientists Find Asteroids Are Missing... dlzc Astronomy Misc 5 March 21st 09 10:30 PM
oldest star in the Milky Way discovered to date Cosmic Missing Mass Problem; Wikipedia editor learns where the missing mass is a_plutonium[_1_] Astronomy Misc 1 May 15th 07 04:34 AM
Method Southern Hospitality Misc 21 December 25th 04 05:34 PM
Method, or meander? Twittering One Misc 10 December 23rd 04 09:32 AM