Photos of treBert.

Old July 12th 13, 02:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Photos of treBert.

On Monday, July 8, 2013 5:20:10 PM UTC-4, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
At last, <Photos of treBert>.

Quoting <The News Article with the treBert photos>:
whereas for Einstein the curve is concave for Glazier it is convex.

Anyone here who thinks he's right, and Einstein is wrong, should rethink.
<Einstein Quotes>

P.S. <A photo of Me.>

Reality is GR he came up with at 26,and I threw in 9 more years He was a great thinker when in his prime. I eat MSP and that extended my prime. I did not peak at 26. Still have great far out thoughts that I can create reality with. Treb is also a big help. Two heads are better than one. O ya TreBert
Old July 12th 13, 03:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC

On 7/12/2013 9:37 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

Reality is GR he came up with at 26,and I threw in 9 more years He was a great thinker when in his prime. I eat MSP and that extended my prime. I did not peak at 26. Still have great far out thoughts that I can create reality with. Treb is also a big help. Two heads are better than one. O ya TreBert

That's what she said?

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old July 12th 13, 06:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Friday, July 12, 2013 6:37:05 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2 wrote:
On Monday, July 8, 2013 5:20:10 PM UTC-4, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:

At last, <Photos of treBert>.

Quoting <The News Article with the treBert photos>:

whereas for Einstein the curve is concave for Glazier it is convex.

Anyone here who thinks he's right, and Einstein is wrong, should rethink.

<Einstein Quotes>

P.S. <A photo of Me.>

Reality is GR he came up with at 26,and I threw in 9 more years He was a great thinker when in his prime. I eat MSP and that extended my prime. I did not peak at 26. Still have great far out thoughts that I can create reality with. Treb is also a big help. Two heads are better than one. O ya TreBert

Have you checked up on Rudy?

Did you feed any of you MSP to Rudy?

At $750 to $1000 per tonne, doesn't seem all that spendy.

http://jszdfood.en.alibaba.com/produ...phate_MSP.html

http://lianyungang.en.ec21.com/Food_...8_3615729.html

No doubt your MSP is manufactured in China, especially if it's distributed and sold by the likes of Walmart.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-mono...-phosphate.htm
"Supplements of monosodium phosphate are also available in food grade tablets. These are not as potent as medicinal formulations and can be taken orally to supplement phosphorous in the diet. Horses are commonly given monosodium phosphate supplements for this reason. It is important not to overdose on these supplements because they can be hard on the kidneys if taken in amounts higher than recommended."

It sounds like you've been consuming quite a bit of MSP, so how are your kidneys doing?

Photos of treBert. G=EMC^2[_2_] Misc 1 July 11th 13 10:39 PM
Photos of treBert. Brad Guth[_3_] Misc 0 July 9th 13 03:08 PM
Photos of treBert. Brad Guth[_3_] Misc 0 July 9th 13 07:09 AM
TreBert Explanation for Bee G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 19 April 8th 06 11:44 PM