H Glazier+Barrel Boat+G=EMC^2+M&M Made Full Page in Gazzette

Old July 8th 13, 04:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default H Glazier+Barrel Boat+G=EMC^2+M&M Made Full Page in Gazzette

I'm in weekend Gazette. GOT EMAIL I made Facebook All was just a small fraction of my 85 years in the cosmos. Its in section B and gazettenet.com and you see me in four pictures in color. You see Nashawannuck Pond. Its done by Judson Brown and he should get the Politzer prize O Ya TreBert
Old July 8th 13, 08:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Monday, July 8, 2013 11:13:14 AM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:
I'm in weekend Gazette. GOT EMAIL I made Facebook All was just a small fraction of my 85 years in the cosmos. Its in section B and gazettenet.com and you see me in four pictures in color. You see Nashawannuck Pond. Its done by Judson Brown and he should get the Politzer prize O Ya TreBert

Chief Greycloud fished and hunted deer and moose on this pond. It has many arrow heads.Hope you all find the pictures and the profile on me interesting. You can still buy boat plans My equation framed Two letterws from the Vatican,and painting of chief Greycloud for little money. Iwill be going to U of Mass Medical lab so I might not have time to post. My Catheter idea to help do away with it and give Pee-Aire a chance to do his job is what in reality I hope to do. TreBert PS Wish me luck
Old July 8th 13, 11:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Monday, July 8, 2013 8:13:14 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2 wrote:
I'm in weekend Gazette. GOT EMAIL I made Facebook All was just a small fraction of my 85 years in the cosmos. Its in section B and gazettenet.com and you see me in four pictures in color. You see Nashawannuck Pond. Its done by Judson Brown and he should get the Politzer prize O Ya TreBert

Very nice, though too bad Rudy wasn't there.

http://www.gazettenet.com/artsentert...ond#photofull2
Old July 9th 13, 09:35 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Greysky

Cactus Saul, I'd really like to see the article they will write about you
when
you turn 85 - oh that's right, you'll be long dead and moldering dust in
your coffin for decades by then and no one (with the exception of HVAC) will
even remember your name. But, if it could be written, it would probably be
concerning some senile, angry, wheelchair ridden geezer caught flashing his
privates (such as they will be once HVAC gets done with them) to nursery
school kids at the park.

And I can also anticipate your response to the above comment: "Greyfart, I
am not
an angry man! Now shut the **** up and DIE ALREADY!!!"

So predictable...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++
wrote in message news
DIE, YOU SENILE OLD MORON!

Saul Levy

Old July 10th 13, 04:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Monday, July 8, 2013 11:13:14 AM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:
I'm in weekend Gazette. GOT EMAIL I made Facebook All was just a small fraction of my 85 years in the cosmos. Its in section B and gazettenet.com and you see me in four pictures in color. You see Nashawannuck Pond. Its done by Judson Brown and he should get the Politzer prize O Ya TreBert

Will sell M&M my mold and mildew company for the best offer over $25,000. Have two accounts that need my service and just having one would make you very rich. Global warming has increased mold and mildew,and its a killer on cruise ships. My chemicals has been proven to do the best job,and last for 7 years. TreBert
Old July 11th 13, 11:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC

On 7/10/2013 11:59 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:
On Monday, July 8, 2013 11:13:14 AM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:
I'm in weekend Gazette. GOT EMAIL I made Facebook All was just a small fraction of my 85 years in the cosmos. Its in section B and gazettenet.com and you see me in four pictures in color. You see Nashawannuck Pond. Its done by Judson Brown and he should get the Politzer prize O Ya TreBert

Will sell M&M my mold and mildew company for the best offer over $25,000. Have two accounts that need my service and just having one would make you very rich. Global warming has increased mold and mildew,and its a killer on cruise ships. My chemicals has been proven to do the best job,and last for 7 years. TreBert

Are all your 'chemicals' licensed for residential use?
What certifications do you have?

How much have these two accounts grossed over the last 5 years?

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old July 11th 13, 03:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Wednesday, July 10, 2013 8:59:22 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2 wrote:
On Monday, July 8, 2013 11:13:14 AM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:

I'm in weekend Gazette. GOT EMAIL I made Facebook All was just a small fraction of my 85 years in the cosmos. Its in section B and gazettenet.com and you see me in four pictures in color. You see Nashawannuck Pond. Its done by Judson Brown and he should get the Politzer prize O Ya TreBert

Will sell M&M my mold and mildew company for the best offer over $25,000. Have two accounts that need my service and just having one would make you very rich. Global warming has increased mold and mildew,and its a killer on cruise ships. My chemicals has been proven to do the best job,and last for 7 years. TreBert

When your home gets blown apart and/or washed away by the next stormy season, is kinda resolving whatever mold and mildew issues.

Homes are getting intentionally built of highly flammable and toxic substances, whereas surrounding trees tend to withstand the fires but there's nothing left of those homes to speak of.

Most everything including homes are disposable, in part because of their owners being incapable of maintaining or fixing hardly anything, and their extremely light or minimal construction getting filled up with loads of our flammable stuff (including cars and motorbikes that nowadays spontaneously burst into flames).

So, your M&M may need to include an "F" or "FP" for fire proofing. or perhaps an upgrade to "FFP" for flotation and fire proofing.

Old July 15th 13, 06:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Monday, July 8, 2013 11:13:14 AM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:
I'm in weekend Gazette. GOT EMAIL I made Facebook All was just a small fraction of my 85 years in the cosmos. Its in section B and gazettenet.com and you see me in four pictures in color. You see Nashawannuck Pond. Its done by Judson Brown and he should get the Politzer prize O Ya TreBert

M&M keeps home owners.and people on cruise ships from getting sick by breathing in "mold & Mildew" that lives in air vents. My chemicals are proven to work,and have developed a final chemical that keeps them from reacuring for 7 years. All this has been proven. I have been franchising M&M for the last 10 years when I lived in Florida. Will sell it out right for only $25,000 Its a bargin. TreBert
Old July 15th 13, 06:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Monday, July 8, 2013 11:13:14 AM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:
I'm in weekend Gazette. GOT EMAIL I made Facebook All was just a small fraction of my 85 years in the cosmos. Its in section B and gazettenet.com and you see me in four pictures in color. You see Nashawannuck Pond. Its done by Judson Brown and he should get the Politzer prize O Ya TreBert

My real fame will be in a few months when my catheter innovation works and Pee-Aire is no longer in limbo. It will be a boom to man-kind. O ya TreBert
Old July 15th 13, 11:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Monday, July 15, 2013 10:26:57 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2 wrote:
On Monday, July 8, 2013 11:13:14 AM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:

I'm in weekend Gazette. GOT EMAIL I made Facebook All was just a small fraction of my 85 years in the cosmos. Its in section B and gazettenet.com and you see me in four pictures in color. You see Nashawannuck Pond. Its done by Judson Brown and he should get the Politzer prize O Ya TreBert

M&M keeps home owners.and people on cruise ships from getting sick by breathing in "mold & Mildew" that lives in air vents. My chemicals are proven to work,and have developed a final chemical that keeps them from reacuring for 7 years. All this has been proven. I have been franchising M&M for the last 10 years when I lived in Florida. Will sell it out right for only $25,000 Its a bargin. TreBert

Tough mold spores can often demand more than a chemical treatment, but the process of cleaning and applying chemicals is a better solution than using the same old rag for wiping down multiple surfaces in multiple areas of a ship. Air ducts and water supply can be zapped with an overdose of UV. A battery/array of UV lamps can even be placed in vacant rooms for added sterilization.

Once humans have depleted all the necessary resources and having contaminated most of Earth, is when the molds, germs, bugs and insects will reclaim whatever is left of this planet that can no longer sustain humans.