This is a quantum, phase universe:

Old January 10th 10, 11:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

Default This is a quantum, phase universe:

On Jan 8, 4:43*pm, bert wrote:
On Jan 7, 10:10*pm, fitz wrote:

This is a quantum, phase universe:

http://www.amperefitz.com/aphaseuniverse.htm

Click above link to read.

Cheers

Fitz

yes we are in the phase of 6 times c on accelerating space inflating
bert

Its a simple theory. Create accelerating motion and you also create a
greater and greater force of gravity. It all fits Bert
Old February 3rd 10, 05:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Jan 10, 6:20*pm, bert wrote:
On Jan 8, 4:43*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 7, 10:10*pm, fitz wrote:

This is a quantum, phase universe:

http://www.amperefitz.com/aphaseuniverse.htm

Click above link to read.

Cheers

Fitz

yes we are in the phase of 6 times c on accelerating space inflating
bert

Its a simple theory. Create accelerating motion and you also create a
greater and greater force of gravity. It all fits * Bert

I can relate the universe to the three phases of water. It is now in
the evaporation means inflation phase. Same amount of water but
getting less dense at an accelerating rate TreBert
Old February 3rd 10, 06:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 3, 9:39*am, bert wrote:
On Jan 10, 6:20*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 8, 4:43*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 7, 10:10*pm, fitz wrote:

This is a quantum, phase universe:

http://www.amperefitz.com/aphaseuniverse.htm

Click above link to read.

Cheers

Fitz

yes we are in the phase of 6 times c on accelerating space inflating
bert

Its a simple theory. Create accelerating motion and you also create a
greater and greater force of gravity. It all fits * Bert

I can relate the universe to the three phases of water. It is now in
the evaporation means inflation phase. Same amount of water but
getting less dense at an accelerating rate * TreBert

Or just perking itself along as per usual, with lots and lots of
little bangs taking place. In our case, the Great Attractor is the
local drain hole that'll eventually perk our insignificant molecular
existence out to some new location for a fresh restart.

~ BG