Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old January 11th 10, 07:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

41F here in the beautiful Tualatin River Valley at 9:45 AM PST. Low
40F. Expected high 45F. Periodic rain showers. No wind. Humidity
93%. Sophia on duty! They are installing some kind of security
monitor screen up on the ceiling here. Always more security, never
less. Kim gave me some Mochi, and some preserved duck eggs in the
shell to eat. I dared to eat one of them. The white part had turned
blue! I wonder if this is the same thing that the Chinese call 1000
year old eggs? It smelled a little putrid, but the taste wasn't bad.
Already salty. But I had the feeling it was one of those foods I
should I be drinking something strong with to help me forget about
what it was I was actually eating! It had a strong aftertaste
sensation in the back of the nose that indicated to me that a strong
alkali had been used in its preservation. So it oddly reminded me of
the Scandinavian lutefisk, big at Christmas, which is Atlantic codfish
soaked in lye water! Kim says they're good for me. Not so sure about
that!

Double-A

Old January 12th 10, 06:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

46F here in greater Hillsboro at 9:26 AM PST. Low 43F. Expected high
52F. Wind N at 0 mph. Humidity 96%. Cloudy. Occasional rain
showers. Kim had me eating noodles, rice, and kimchee again last
night. Nice to have someone who cares.

Double-A

Old January 13th 10, 12:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Jan 12, 12:37*pm, Double-A wrote:
46F here in greater Hillsboro at 9:26 AM PST. *Low 43F. *Expected high
52F. *Wind N at 0 mph. *Humidity 96%. *Cloudy. *Occasional rain
showers. *Kim had me eating noodles, rice, and kimchee again last
night. *Nice to have someone who cares.

Double-A

Double A I found my weather post(thanks to you) So I will give you
Wensday's weather re[port now. At 7am it will be 39F and go up to 61F
by 4pm. South wind bring up warm air. It broke most records and the
longest cold spell. Every one in Osceola county is worried about their
PE bill. Last year it was $210,and paid for by(Aid to the elderly) I
have to heat the house for Rudy. I do block of two heat vents. That
sink hole is getting bigger. Its 50 feet deep and 150 yards accross.
I got a chill walking Rudy and will be off to bed. Bert At one time
PE was picked up for over billing,now they have a licence to steal.
The Godfather saw to it. Charlie Crist off to Washington,and then our
president in 2012. The Godfather will see to it Oi ya Bert
Old January 13th 10, 12:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jan 12, 3:03*pm, bert wrote:
On Jan 12, 12:37*pm, Double-A wrote:

46F here in greater Hillsboro at 9:26 AM PST. *Low 43F. *Expected high
52F. *Wind N at 0 mph. *Humidity 96%. *Cloudy. *Occasional rain
showers. *Kim had me eating noodles, rice, and kimchee again last
night. *Nice to have someone who cares.

Double-A

Double A *I found my weather post(thanks to you) *So I will give you
Wensday's weather re[port now. At 7am it will be 39F and go up to 61F
by 4pm. South wind bring up warm air. It broke most records and the
longest cold spell. Every one in Osceola county is worried about their
PE bill. Last year it was $210,and paid for by(Aid to the elderly) I
have to heat the house for Rudy.

Ever thought of installing a wood stove?

I do block of two heat vents. That
sink hole is getting bigger.

What sink hole?
Its 50 feet deep and 150 yards accross.

In your back yard???

I got a chill walking Rudy and will be off to bed. Bert

Bert, now that Florida weather is becoming more like the rest of the
country, you have to become familiar with the concept of "winter
clothes". You know, this time of year you should take the short pants
off and put on the long handles!

*At one time
PE was picked up for over billing,now they have a licence to steal.
The Godfather saw to it. *Charlie Crist off to Washington,and then our
president in 2012. The Godfather will see to it *Oi ya * Bert

Time to storm the Bastille, Bert!

Double-A

Old January 13th 10, 06:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

50F here at 9:30 AM PST. You couldn't ask for a more pleasant
morning January morning, except for the occasional light shower. Low
38. Expected high 49F. Wait a minute, it's already 50F! Light rain
showers. Wind SW at 14 mph, but only a few gusts. Humidity 83%.
Yesterday I ate one of those century duck eggs, and later ice cream
for breakfast, then French sandwiches with Kim for lunch. Sitting
outside is pleasant with this warm weather. Rain just adds
"atmosphere".

Double-A

Old January 14th 10, 07:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

47F at 10:30 AM PST here in the great Oregon Territory. Low 36F.
Expected high 49F. Calm. Sun with partial clouds. Humidity 86%.
Overall a very pleasant day for January. Must be global warming!
Yesterday it got rainy and windy (S 24 mph) during the day. Kim came
inside with rain all over her face and hair. But it calmed down by
evening, and we had noodles, rice, and kimchee out at the sidewalk
table.

Double-A

Old January 15th 10, 07:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

47F at 10:15 AM PST here in the Pacific Northwest. Another lovely
morning. No wind. Only a few light sprinkles. Low 41F. High
56F!!! Humidity 77%. Wow, 56 degrees! I might have heat stroke if I
don't take of some of this winter underwear! Global warming proof
positive! Saw those 100 Canadian geese again this morning. They must
be wintering over here.

Double-A

Old January 16th 10, 07:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Another nice January morning. Not raining. No wind. Currently 47F
here in God's country at 10:15 AM PST. Low 40F. Going for 49F. The
California transplants are back in their short pants and short
skirts. Al Gore should come here! Found a bottle return slip jammed
in the machine yesterday morning. Whipped out my pocket knife and
worked it out. $3.60! Those are the kinds of breaks on needs on the
streets!

Double-A

Old January 17th 10, 07:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

A pleasant 48F here near the great Willamette Valley at 10:00 AM PST.
Unseasonably warm temperatures continue. Low 41F. Expected high 49F,
though I'm sure that will be exceeded. Light rain sprinkles. Light
breeze east at 6 mph. Humidity 93%. Overcast. Being money ahead on
my food card this month, I treated Kim to sushi yesterday. She
doesn't buy it because it is too expensive. My high toned wife would
have never eaten Safeway sushi, but Kim thought it was just fine!
Tasted good to me, except the rice didn't seem to be of the highest
quality variety that high class Koreans prefer. Most Americans would
say, "Rice is rice!" Sherilyn, the petite American girl with the
health care agenda, came by in the evening. A girl friend came and
and brought her some goat cheese! "I milked the goat myself," she
said!

Double-A

Old January 18th 10, 07:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

46F here in windy city at 10:00 AM PST. Low 40F. Expected high a
spring-like 52F. Currently the sun is out, partly cloudy, and no wind
at present, unlike last night! Humidity 83%. Last night a storm
moved through with wind gusts that shook my storage facility! Rain
poured down most of the night! This morning it was extremely pleasant
outside, just like it all had never happened, like a bad dream in the
night. But in the news, a tree had been blown into an apartment house
in Gresham. There were tree branches on the path in the wooded area
of park when I waked through it this morning. And the umbrella on
Kim's table was blown out of its socket in the table and is crooked
now! Hard to believe such a blustery night could lead to such a
pleasant morning!

Double-A