Knew Thoughts ????(on flying)

Old January 7th 10, 11:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

Default Knew Thoughts ????(on flying)

@010 will be the year going by plane will be to much to bare. We are
depending on the government for our safty Its a dream. 13 CIA agents
killed prove this.Eastern Plane had a known Muslin terrorist with a
bomb. Proves this. A plane is a flying bomb. It needs only a fuse. I
have figured out 5 ways to cause a plane to blow up. I will not post
these ways,but they are simple. Two planes blow up like that one
taking off from NYC and airlines can put their planes in mothballs
bert
Old January 9th 10, 06:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Jan 7, 6:58*pm, bert wrote:
@010 will be the year going by plane will be to much to bare. *We are
depending on the government for our safty *Its a dream. 13 CIA agents
killed prove this.Eastern Plane had a known Muslin terrorist with a
bomb. Proves this. A plane is a flying bomb. It needs only a fuse. I
have figured out 5 ways to cause a plane to blow up. I will not post
these ways,but they are simple. Two planes blow up like that one
taking off from NYC and airlines can put their planes in mothballs
bert

Can never find my Fl. weather post on this Del so post it here. Cold
Rain mixed with snow. 33F at 7am high of 47F at 3pm. Severn Trent on
the news. Making water bills so high even those with jobs will go dry.
Calling FPSC gets you a fascist one finger solute. Severn Trent Mafia
owns Mary Banes its director. Severn Trent tells their customers now
to call their Penn. office. But to pay their fraud and corrupt bill if
they want water. Progress Energy gives out the same advice. Its is
Mafie all the way down. Now that my house phone # has been changed I
get no calls from mothers that have young children. Calling Charlie
Crist or writing him will only take you down a long dark tunnel and no
light at the end. Crist is beyond being corrupt he is 100% EVIL A
killer of children. For corruption to work it has to start at the very
top. Bert
Old January 9th 10, 07:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jan 7, 3:58*pm, bert wrote:
@010 will be the year going by plane will be to much to bare. *We are
depending on the government for our safty *Its a dream. 13 CIA agents
killed prove this.Eastern Plane had a known Muslin terrorist with a
bomb. Proves this. A plane is a flying bomb. It needs only a fuse. I
have figured out 5 ways to cause a plane to blow up. I will not post
these ways,but they are simple. Two planes blow up like that one
taking off from NYC and airlines can put their planes in mothballs
bert

A guy who made smart remarks on an airline comments card about the
possibility of an air crash and being stranded on Gilligan's Island
is facing 20 years in prison! Remember to check your sense of humor
and free speech rights at the boarding gate!

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index...ony_charg.html

Double-A

Old January 9th 10, 08:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jan 9, 10:56*am, bert wrote:
On Jan 7, 6:58*pm, bert wrote:

@010 will be the year going by plane will be to much to bare. *We are
depending on the government for our safty *Its a dream. 13 CIA agents
killed prove this.Eastern Plane had a known Muslin terrorist with a
bomb. Proves this. A plane is a flying bomb. It needs only a fuse. I
have figured out 5 ways to cause a plane to blow up. I will not post
these ways,but they are simple. Two planes blow up like that one
taking off from NYC and airlines can put their planes in mothballs
bert

Can never find my Fl. weather post on this Del so post it here. Cold
Rain mixed with snow. 33F at 7am

Snow in Florida??? 33F??? Must be more signs of "global warming"!!!

high of 47F at 3pm. Severn Trent on
the news. Making water bills so high even those with jobs will go dry.
Calling FPSC gets you a fascist one finger solute. Severn Trent Mafia
owns Mary Banes its director. Severn Trent tells their customers now
to call their Penn. office. But to pay their fraud and corrupt bill if
they want water. Progress Energy gives out the same advice. Its is
Mafie all the way down. Now that my house phone # has been changed I
get no calls from mothers that have young children. Calling Charlie
Crist or writing him will only take you down a long dark tunnel and no
light at the end. Crist is beyond being corrupt he is 100% EVIL * *A
killer of children. For corruption to work it has to start at the very
top. *Bert

Here's what they do to you around here when you don't pay your water
bill, Bert! The camera views are from the MAX Train pulling out from
the nearby Sunset Transit Center as the guy is thrown under it!

http://www.oregonlive.com/washington..._departin.html

Double-A

Old January 9th 10, 10:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Jan 9, 2:51*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Jan 7, 3:58*pm, bert wrote:

@010 will be the year going by plane will be to much to bare. *We are
depending on the government for our safty *Its a dream. 13 CIA agents
killed prove this.Eastern Plane had a known Muslin terrorist with a
bomb. Proves this. A plane is a flying bomb. It needs only a fuse. I
have figured out 5 ways to cause a plane to blow up. I will not post
these ways,but they are simple. Two planes blow up like that one
taking off from NYC and airlines can put their planes in mothballs
bert

A guy who made smart remarks on an airline comments card about the
possibility of an air crash and being stranded *on Gilligan's Island
is facing 20 years in prison! *Remember to check your sense of humor
and free speech rights at the boarding gate!

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index...orney_files_fe...

Double-A

Double A Free speach is gone. 10 year old boy knew this,and his not
pleging to the flag got him in Time mag last week.It took a child to
show American's lost their human rights(democracy).My living in
Florida the nation's most corrupt state made this an easy prediction.
Bert
Old January 10th 10, 12:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jan 9, 10:56*am, bert wrote:

Can never find my Fl. weather post on this Del so post it here. Cold

Bert, when you are viewing the thread titles, look up to the top left
hand corner of your Google screen and make sure the "Sort by Latest
Message" option is in effect (not highlighted), not "First Message".
If "Latest Message" is highlighted (clickable), click on it.
Otherwise you won't be able to find the older threads like
"Scholar Weather".

Double-A

Old January 10th 10, 05:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jan 9, 4:54*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Jan 9, 10:56*am, bert wrote:

Can never find my Fl. weather post on this Del so post it here. Cold

Bert, when you are viewing the thread titles, look up to the top left
hand corner of your Google screen and make sure the "Sort by Latest
Message" option is in *effect (not highlighted), not "First Message".
If "Latest Message" is highlighted (clickable), click on it.
Otherwise you won't be able to find the older threads like
"Scholar Weather".

Double-A

Also after you open a thread, you can click on "Sort by date" in the
upper left hand corner, and that will put the latest posts at the
bottom where you can easily scroll down to find them.

Double-A

Old January 10th 10, 06:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 9, 11:51*am, Double-A wrote:
On Jan 7, 3:58*pm, bert wrote:

@010 will be the year going by plane will be to much to bare. *We are
depending on the government for our safty *Its a dream. 13 CIA agents
killed prove this.Eastern Plane had a known Muslin terrorist with a
bomb. Proves this. A plane is a flying bomb. It needs only a fuse. I
have figured out 5 ways to cause a plane to blow up. I will not post
these ways,but they are simple. Two planes blow up like that one
taking off from NYC and airlines can put their planes in mothballs
bert

A guy who made smart remarks on an airline comments card about the
possibility of an air crash and being stranded *on Gilligan's Island
is facing 20 years in prison! *Remember to check your sense of humor
and free speech rights at the boarding gate!

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index...orney_files_fe...

Double-A

Not to mention to screw whatever federal postal regulations. That
iffy humorous message wasn't intended for the crew at hand. Good
grief, apparently Hitler and Stalin are still alive and kicking.
Perhaps his personal note would have been entirely unimportant if he
was wearing a burka/burqa, and instead had exploding underpants or an
exploding bra for his fake boobs that were somehow magically
undetectable.

Our crack DHS can't manage to connect any two of more than a dozen
obvious red-flag dots, but a flight attendant playing God has no
problems whatsoever with right off the bat being judge, jury and
executioner. I wonder if she reads each and every such private mail
that's intended for corporate management, and if so perhaps she should
be put in charge of our DHS, because obviously as is they can't do
squat until long after the fact (similar to our hide and seek FEMA).

~ BG
Old January 11th 10, 04:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Jan 9, 3:00*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Jan 9, 10:56*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 7, 6:58*pm, bert wrote:

[...]

http://www.oregonlive.com/washington...10/01/man_fall...

Double-A

Double A Here it will be Sunrail to throw people on the tracks that
do not pay Severn Trent water.Its all Fl. republican good old boys
that have not changed since the days of KKK. Charlie Crist was on TV
all last week. Telling how wonderful he is. He will be first to pass
out Tang. He is beyond corruption he is EVIL bert
Old January 11th 10, 04:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Jan 9, 7:54*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Jan 9, 10:56*am, bert wrote:

Can never find my Fl. weather post on this Del so post it here. Cold

Bert, when you are viewing the thread titles, look up to the top left
hand corner of your Google screen and make sure the "Sort by Latest
Message" option is in *effect (not highlighted), not "First Message".
If "Latest Message" is highlighted (clickable), click on it.
Otherwise you won't be able to find the older threads like
"Scholar Weather".

Double-A

Thanks Double A But next week I am back on my very fast easy webtv.
Dell is very old and very slow.(like me) 15 years with web and not one
bug is to me the only way to go virtual. I am waiting for a warm day.
to cold to sit on porch. Will post my Jan. PE bill. It will be a
killer. Might have to produce my own electric Bert

Knew Thoughts ???? bert Solar 1 January 27th 10 02:38 PM
SOMETHING ELSE YOU NEVER KNEW ABOUT GOD Good Gawd! Astronomy Misc 6 September 23rd 09 04:55 AM
JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU KNEW EVERYTHING . . . Good Gawd! Astronomy Misc 2 September 2nd 09 05:39 PM
Flying cars wallpaper called 'Become Flying Car' (organize desktopicons around in picture) [email protected] Policy 0 November 7th 08 07:18 PM
Bert Knew Double-A Misc 10 September 8th 05 12:47 PM